Good girl!
干得好
But be careful.
但是小心
Love is a weapon, dearie --
爱是一种武器 亲爱的
the most dangerous weapon of all,
世上最危险的武器
which means the pain you should worry about
就是说你该担心的伤痛
isn't the kind inflicted by a broken sword,
不是由一把断剑而造成的
but the kind that comes...
而是因为
from a broken heart.
一颗破碎的心
We're here.
我们到了
The vault of the Dark One.
黑暗者的地下室
This place.
这个地方
I've been here before.
我以前来过
I had a vision.
我曾有过一个幻象
I thought I understood what it meant,
我以为我明白其中的意义
but maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
Maybe it was always about Emma becoming the Dark One.
也许一直和艾玛成为黑暗者有关
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Emma crushed my heart.
艾玛捏碎了我的心脏
We have no time to waste.
我们没时间了
We have to make sure that Arthur can't get this dagger.
我们必须确保亚瑟得不到这把匕♥首♥
This altar is the place to secure it,
这个圣坛就是为了保护它的
but it's shielded by a nasty protection spell.
但一些可恶的咒语把圣坛给挡住了
Well, if it's meant to keep the dagger safe,
如果是为了保证匕♥首♥的安全
then maybe a person holding it can be allowed past?
那也许拿着匕♥首♥的人能穿过咒语
Wait.
等等
It should be me.
应该是我来
You've done enough.
你已经做得够多的了
You need to let me do this, Snow.
让我来吧 白雪
What is it?
怎么了
Don't you trust me?
你不相信我吗
Apparently not.
显然不相信
And that's a decision she's gonna regret.
她会后悔相信你的
Arthur! I wouldn't.
亚瑟 换我就不会拔剑
Excalibur's blade is broken.
王者之剑是破损的
This one works just fine.
这把匕♥首♥正好能够补全
You followed us.
你跟踪了我们
So I was right.
我果然是对的
Pity your husband didn't listen
真可惜你丈夫
when you tried to warn him.
没有听你的警告
Where is he?
他在哪
Searching for you...
他在找你
in the wrong place.
只不过找错了地方
Which means if you ever want to see him again...
所以你如果还想再见到他
...you're gonna hand over that dagger.
你就要把匕♥首♥给我
Hello, Guinevere.
你好 格温娜维尔
Where were you?
你去哪了
Lancelot and I...
兰斯洛特和我
went to find the dagger of the Dark One.
去找黑暗者的匕♥首♥了
And tell me, were you able to find it?
告诉我 你们找到了吗
Yes.
找到了
It was where you said it would be --
就在你说的那个地方
in the Dark One vault.
在黑暗者的地下室里
You mean to say you truly found it?
你真的找到了吗
Well, where is it, then?
那你放哪了
Give me the dagger!
把匕♥首♥给我
I'll finally prove Merlin wrong.
我终于可以证明梅林错了
That I'm not his fool!
证明我不是个傻瓜
That I'm meant to be king of this god-forsaken place!
证明我是这个破地方的国王
It's not here!
匕♥首♥不在这儿
Where are you hiding the dagger from me?!
你把匕♥首♥藏哪了
The only thing I'm hiding is this.
我只藏了这个
I couldn't get the dagger, so I got this instead.
我没办法拿到匕♥首♥ 所以我拿了这个
Enchanted sand
魔法砂砾
that can make something broken appear whole again.
它能让破损的东西显得完好如初
Well, that's why you came back --
这就是你回来的目的
to use magic to trick me!
用魔法糊弄我
Yes!
对
I wanted you back! To be the man I loved!
我想让你变回来 变回我爱的那个男人
My king.
我的国王
And now I realize I don't want any of it.
现在我才意识到我根本不想这么做
Not unless it's real.
那不是真实的
It can be.
怎么会不是
You can have me back. You can have it all.
你会重新拥有我 你会得到所有你想要的
I just need the dagger.
我只是需要那个匕♥首♥
Tell me where the vault is!
告诉我那个地下室在哪
Don't you understand?! You have to make a choice!
你还不明白吗 你要做出抉择
Stop trying to mend that sword,
不要再想着修复王者之剑了
or your marriage
否则你的婚姻
and your kingdom
你的王国
will be broken forever.
将会永远破裂
And what if I can't?
如果我还是要修复那把剑呢
Then I'll follow my heart to where it belongs.
那我将追随我心之所向
With Lancelot?
向着兰斯洛特吗
I saw you.
我看到你们了
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
He was saying goodbye. He's leaving Camelot.
他是在和我道别 他要离开卡米洛特
You expect me to believe that?
你指望我会相信吗
I can't lose you to him, Guinevere.
我不能把你输给他 格温娜维尔
I won't.
我不能
I'll do whatever it takes to fix things.
我要尽我所能修缮好所有的东西
Arthur, what are you doing?
亚瑟 你要干什么
I'm sorry, Guinevere,
对不起 格温娜维尔
But my heart tells me I have to finish my quest.
我的心告诉我 我必须完成我的使命
And with this magic,
有了这个魔法
I can keep you by my side to do it.
我可以把你留在我身边一起完成
No!
不要
So, my queen, how are you now?
那么 我的王后 你现在觉得怎么样了
Better...I think.
我觉得好点了
Middlemist flowers.
迷雾花
So beautiful.
真美
Do you remember the first time I gave one to you?
你还记得我第一次给你迷雾花的时候吗
Of course.
当然了
It was the day you told me about Merlin's prophecy --
那天你告诉我了梅林的预言
a prophecy you have yet to complete.
一个尚未实现的预言
And I...have not been supportive enough.
我却不够支持你
I know how much getting that dagger means to you,
我知道拿到那个匕♥首♥对你有多重要
so you can prove yourself to Merlin.
好让你向梅林证明你自己
Yes, my queen.
没错 我的王后
But until then,
但是在那之前
I don't see why you can't live in the kingdom you deserve.
我觉得你应该住在配得上你的王国里
And I think it's time to fix this broken kingdom,
是时候修复破损的王国了
don't you?
你觉得呢
Give me the dagger,
把匕♥首♥给我
or I will put this sword through my oldest friend,
否则我就把用这把剑刺穿我这位老朋友
Like I should have done years ago. No.
如同我多年前早该做的那样 不行
First you try and steal my wife,
我为你做了这么多 但你却
and now you want to deny me the dagger
先是要抢走我的妻子
after all I've done for you! Please don't hurt him!
现在又不把匕♥首♥给我 请别伤害他
Here.
给你
I have waited a lifetime for this.
我的一生都在等待这一刻
Now I control your daughter.
现在我能控制你女儿了
I can command her to reunite the sword and free Merlin.
我就可以命令她重铸宝剑释放梅林
Excalibur's blade will be the last thing he sees
王者之剑将是他被我一剑贯穿前
before I use it to run him through.
见到的最后一样东西
Then I will use the blade
然后我将用这柄剑
to snuff out the darkness once and for all.
永远清除一切黑暗
I can become what no one thought I could --
我将成为大家都认为我做不到的人
the greatest king in all the realms.
所有王国最伟大的国王
Dark One,
黑暗者
I command you to appear!
我命令你现身
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表