Revenge is such a tricky business.
复仇没有那么容易
I find it rarely ends well,
我发现除了我以外
unless, of course, you're me.
很少有人能得到圆♥满♥的结局
And now you get to spend eternity trapped in these waters.
你现在要永远困在这条河里了
You may destroy me,
就算你毁了我
but you'll always be a beast.
你也永远是只野兽
Well, I'm all right with that.
我不在乎
You see, uh, this is the fun part.
好戏才开始
Rumple! Stop!
朗普 住手
Belle. Please.
贝儿 求你了
For all that we've shared,
看在我们一起经历那么多的份上
let me tell you one thing before you go through with this.
你动手之前我要告诉你一件事
All right, Belle, what is it?
好吧 贝儿 你要说什么
I just want to tell you
我只想告诉你
I-I have always known who you really are.
我一直都明白你的本性
And that's why I love you.
所以我爱你
But I also know who I really am,
但是我也明白自己的本性
and I can't let you hurt him.
所以我不能让你伤害他
In fact, I command you not to.
其实我要命令你住手
Belle, you're making a big mistake.
贝儿 你大错特错了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I will be.
我会没事的
What?! No!
什么 不
It's happened, Belle.
来了 贝儿
What has?
什么来了
The eastern regions have been breached.
东部已被攻破
Ogres are coming.
食人魔来了
It's war.
开战了
And you blame me.
你怪我
Blame is not important now.
怪谁不重要了
What I did was the right thing.
我的行为没有错
It was foolish and petulant!
你愚蠢任性
No, no, I did what I had to to live with myself.
不 我做了自己良心过得去的事
And now we're at war.
但现在开战了
Has it occurred to you that our mistreatment
你不认为是我们对他们孩子的虐待
of their young could have caused this conflict,
引发了这次冲突吗
not my act of mercy?
而不是我仁慈的行为
The reasons why no longer matter.
原因已不重要了
What does is that we must do what it takes to save the kingdom.
重要的是我们得承担拯救王国的代价
I'm sorry, father.
很遗憾 父亲
I'm...sorry that it's come to this.
我很遗憾事已至此
I'm sorry, too.
我也很遗憾
Our army is no match for theirs.
我们的军队敌不过他们
What will we do?
我们该怎么办
Gaston's kingdom --
加斯顿的王国
Their army could give us a fighting chance.
他们的军队联合我们可以一博
You think... they would assist?
你觉得 他们会合作吗
With the right bit of diplomacy, perhaps.
使一点外交手段可能可以
You want me --
你想让我
He still wants your hand, Belle.
他依然爱你 贝儿
It could end the war.
这也许能结束战争
You'd be our hero.
你会成为我们的英雄
Belle.
贝儿
Has your father told you the good news?
你父亲跟你说了好消息吗
Our kingdoms will unite, and we will defeat this threat.
我们的王国将联合化解这次危机
And you will one day be sovereign over a land
你将统治一片
far greater than has ever existed.
前所未有的广阔王国
We will rule side-by-side...
我们相守一统天下
...if you will be my queen.
如果你愿意成为我的皇后
I will.
我愿意
What have I done?
我刚做了什么
I guess you were right.
你说得没错
Darkness will always win.
黑暗总会赢
I'm so sorry, Belle.
抱歉 贝儿
I never wanted this to happen to you,
我从不希望你发生这种事
but you saved me.
但你救了我
You saved our child.
你救了我们的孩子
A-Actually, not so much.
其实不太准确
Sorry to break up this beautiful domestic scene,
抱歉打断家人相聚的温馨景象
but your baby is still mine.
但你们的孩子仍是我的
No, we had a deal.
不 我们达成了协议
Gaston went in the sea.
加斯顿跌入了海中
I said I would break the contract
我之前是说如果加斯顿
if Gaston or Rumplestiltskin threw the other in the river.
或者朗普斯金将对方投入水中 我才解除合约
But since Belle did the deed...
但既然是贝儿动的手
what a-a fun surprise that was --
这惊喜多么有趣
No deal.
协议无效
No. I will get my baby free of you,
不 我会让我的孩子摆脱你的
you monster!
你这禽兽
Me?
我
Well, you're the one who just doomed your ex-boyfriend
是你刚刚把前男友置入
to eternal torment.
永恒的折磨中
Don't listen to him, Belle. He wanted this to happen.
别听他胡说 贝儿 是他有意为之
Why? Why did you push me to this?
为什么 你为什么要害我
Uh, I have my reasons.
我自有理由
Now, this..
这一朵
is a beautiful flower...
成了美丽的花
imbued with my favorite scent -
充满了我最爱的味道
hopelessness.
绝望
Um, I didn't order anything.
我什么都没点
It's close!
接近了
Keep your eyes peeled.
招子放亮了
There.
那儿
Nice shot.
很准
Wait, everybody stay back!
等等 大家退后
That thing could still be alive!
那家伙可能还活着
Emma, stop! Don't kill it!
艾玛 住手 别杀它
I think your dream was a vision.
你确实梦到了未来
But it wasn't about saving me.
但不是为了救我
It was about finding her.
而是为了找到她
Red.
小红
Red?
小红
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表