prove it -- open those bloody bars.
证明一下 打开铁笼
I can't.
我不能
His orderly, Poole, keeps the key with him at all times.
他的护工 普尔 时刻带着钥匙
I might be able to get the magic you need...
我或许能拿到你们需要的魔法
if you'll make a promise to me first.
但你们得先答应我件事
Tell us. Anything.
说吧 什么都行
When you leave this place,
你们离开时
promise you'll take me with you back to your home.
答应我你们会带我回你们家
To Storybrooke? Why?
去童话镇吗 为什么
Because I wasn't always the gardener here.
因为并不一直是这里的园丁
I-I-I was a doctor,
我以前是个医生
b-before the warden took control and ruined everything.
那是在院长控制了我 毁了一切之前
He -- he made me a prisoner.
他把我变成了囚徒
Look, we need magic so I can fix this wand.
我们需要魔法 我好修复这根魔杖
I-I know exactly where to go.
我知道该去哪
The hospital lab, but...
医院实验室 但是
I can't take anything
我拿走什么
without the warden ?knowing that it's missing.
院长都会发现
You'll have to give the pieces to me so I can fix it there.
你得把残片给我 让我在那里修复
Then I'll bring them back.
然后我再拿回来
Please understand, ?that wand is our only way home.
请明白 那根魔杖是我们唯一的回家路
Okay, so why should we trust you?
我们凭什么信你
You've met the warden.
你们见过院长了
Trust me, I want to get away from him as much as you do.
相信我 我跟你们一样想远离他
This is a bad plan.
这是个坏主意
It's the only one we've got.
是我们唯一的主意
Now I see why my dad gave up.
我知道我爸爸为什么放弃了
There's nothing in here about destroying magic.
这里没有关于摧毁魔法的内容
We came all this way for nothing.
我们白来了
Not for nothing.
不是白来
You'll figure it out.
你会想明白的
Henry!
亨利
Henry, I know why your dad never finished his quest.
亨利 我知道你♥爸♥爸为什么没能完成了
It's because he never visited Camelot.
因为他没去过卡米洛特
Back in Camelot,
在卡米洛特
my tutor used to show me paintings of the Holy Grail.
我的老师给我看过圣杯的画
He said it was the source of all magic.
他说那是一切魔法之源
And it looked just like that.
圣杯就长这样
But the Grail turned into Excalibur. That can't be it.
但是圣杯变成了王者之剑 所以不可能是这个
No, the Grail ?was always silver, but...
不 圣杯是银色的 但
this looks kind of like it-- it-- its twin.
这看上去像它的双胞胎
And if the Grail really was the beginning of all magic...
如果圣杯真是魔法之源
This might be the end of it.
那么这可能就是它的终结
Yeah.
是啊
Stand back.
退后
Why? What are you gonna --
为什么 你要做什么
You were right.
你是对的
This will destroy magic.
这的确能摧毁魔法
So what do we do now? What -- what happens next?
我们现在怎么办 接下来做什么
Whatever it is, ?it's not safe to do here.
不管做什么 在这儿做不安全
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Violet, get behind me.
维奥莱特 躲在我身后
You're not getting this.
你别想拿走这个
Not without a fight.
我会抵抗的
Too bad you're gonna lose.
可惜你要输了
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿做什么
The w-w-warden wanted me to fix this.
院长要我修复这个
It's a surgical instrument.
是手术仪器
Well, if that's true,
如果是这样
you won't mind me asking the warden himself.
你不会介意我亲自问问院长了
No. You can't do that.
不 你不能那么做
You know he -- ?he doesn't like to be disturbed.
你知道他不喜欢人打扰他
Now, like I said...
就像我说的
it's time to see the warden.
该见见院长了
Why am I here?
我为什么在这儿
Sorry to disturb you.
抱歉打扰您
The doctor was in his lab fixing a wand
医生刚刚在实验室里修复一根魔杖
I can only imagine ?he got from the prisoners.
我猜他肯定是从囚犯那里拿到的
And so you did this?
于是你就做了这个
The doctor was running away.
医生想逃跑
I -- I had no choice.
我别无选择
But you know the rules.
你知道规矩的
No one hurts Dr. Jekyll.
不得伤害杰基尔医生
Except me.
只有我能
Oh, what a mess.
弄得一团乱
The doctor hasn't been brave enough to come down here
医生很久不敢
for quite some time.
下来这里了
He must think that these prisoners can help him.
他肯定是觉得这些囚犯能帮他
Should we kill them just to be safe?
我们要杀了他们 以防万一吗
I would be happy to do it.
我乐意动手
Oh, yes, I'm sure you would be.
是啊 你肯定会的
The fact is, if the doctor is on to something,
事实上 如果医生真找到了什么
this place that they told him about, this Storybrooke...
他们说的这个童话镇
could be the answer we're looking for.
或许也是我们想要的答案
You mean it?
真的
You think this could be the place?
你觉得那里就是我们要找的
I think that we have been trapped in this land
我觉得我们被困在这里
for far too long.
够久了
It's time that we found ourselves a home.
我们该给自己找个家了
And so...
所以
I shall allow the doctor to go through with his plan,
我就允许医生实施他的计划
but I'm going to make one small alteration.
但我做个小小的改动
The doctor isn't the only one
医生不会是唯一
who will be going to this Storybrooke.
前往童话镇的人
We all will.
我们都要去
Henry! Are you okay?
亨利 你没事吧
Mom, where's Violet?
妈妈 维奥莱特呢
I'm right here. I'm all right.
我在这儿 我没事
What happened to you? To -- to both of you?
你出什么事了 你俩出什么事了
Grandpa. He has the crystal now.
爷爷 他拿走了水晶
Henry, what were you thinking?
亨利 你是怎么想的啊
Why would you try to destroy magic?
你为什么要毁掉魔法
Do you really have to ask me that?
你真的还要问吗
You finally ?had a chance to be happy,
你终于有机会幸福了
and then magic took it away from you,
但魔法夺走了你的机会
just like with Daniel.
就像丹尼尔那样
Henry, the Evil Queen is never coming back.
亨利 巫后绝不会再回来了
You don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
I don't, because my other mom is doing that for me.
我不担心 因为我另一个妈妈替我担心呢
You thought she was gonna go all Evil Queen again.
你以为她又会变成巫后
I'm sorry. ?I should have trusted Regina.
对不起 我该信任瑞金娜的
But you didn't!
但你没有
Because you know how it goes for us.
因为你知道我们的套路
Every time it looks like we could be happy,
每次我们似乎可以幸福的时候
magic just comes in and wrecks it.
魔法都会破坏一切
Is that what you really think? Yeah.
你真那么想吗 是的
In case you both forgot, magic took away my dad.
如果你们忘了 魔法夺走了我爸爸
And it took away Violet's mom.
还有维奥莱特的妈妈
And I don't know what I would do
如果魔法再夺走你们中的一个
if it took away one of you.
我不知道我会做出什么
Henry. ? Don't!
亨利 别
Just don't.
别
Henry, what were you doing down here?
亨利 你来这儿做什么
Following my dad's trail to figure out how to destroy magic.
追随我爸爸的足迹 研究怎么摧毁魔法
But we didn't find anything.
但我们没发现什么
It was just a waste of time.
完全是浪费时间
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
'Cause Henry's grandpa has the crystal.
亨利的爷爷拿走了水晶
Well, we have to find him.
我们得找到他
Give me your hand.
手给我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表