I'm gonna do it with help. With you.
有你帮我就行
Hook stole the dreamcatchers.
虎克偷了捕梦网
He took my memories, too,
他也带走了我的记忆
which means I must know something.
这意味着我肯定知道些什么
If we can get it back, I can help everyone.
如果我们能拿回记忆 我就能帮助大家
And, kid...
孩子
no one was ever better at figuring out
想办法打破咒语
how to break a spell than you.
你最在行了
Operation Cobra, remember?
眼镜蛇行动 记得吗
A locator spell.
定位咒
There's one at Grandpa's shop.
爷爷的店里有一个
All I need is the stuff you used to make the dreamcatchers.
我只需要你做捕梦网时用过的东西
It will take us to the others.
那会带我们找到其他的捕梦网
So you will help me?
所以你会帮我吗
I just need one more thing.
我还需要一样东西
What's that?
是什么
A name.
行动的名字
Operation Cobra, Part II?
眼镜蛇行动2号♥
That'll do.
这个可以
Killian?
基利安
Killian?
基利安
Dark One, I summon thee.
黑暗者 我召唤你
I'm sorry. I didn't know how else to get you here.
对不起 我没有别的办法把你叫来
You could have given me a choice.
你可以让我选择
We need to talk about this.
我们得谈谈
Do you have any idea how it feels
你知道不受自己控制
to not be in control of yourself?
是种什么感觉吗
The last time a Dark One controlled me,
上一次黑暗者控制我的时候
I had to watch as Rumplestiltskin almost killed you.
我只能眼看着朗普斯金几乎杀掉你
I had to kneel, powerless,
在他要捏碎我的心脏时
while he almost crushed my heart!
我只能无助地下跪
I know exactly how it feels!
我当然知道这种感觉
All my life, everyone I loved abandoned me!
我这一生中 所有爱过的人都抛弃了我
I didn't abandon you. I know.
我没有抛弃你 我知道
But I was about to lose you to the darkness.
但是我就快把你输给黑暗了
When I'm scared, that's when my walls go up.
当我害怕的时候 我就会筑起心墙
That's when I stop trusting the people around me.
就会不再信任周围的人
You know this.
你知道的
It doesn't make it fair, Swan.
就算这样也并不公平 斯旺
Killian, wait!
基利安 等等
I didn't mean to do that.
我不是故意的
Aye, but you did -- and that's my point!
你就是故意的 这就是重点
That's not why I called you here!
我不是因为这个把你叫来的
I called you here because I do believe in you!
我把你叫来是因为我相信你
I do trust you to control your own fate!
我相信你能控制自己的命运
It's yours if you want it.
如果你想要就拿去吧
We are going to get the darkness out of both of us.
我们两个都会摆脱黑暗的
We are going to do it together.
我们一起努力
I promise you,
我向你保证
I will never try to control you again.
我再也不会控制你了
I love you.
我爱你
What?
怎么了
It's just I'm usually the one that has to say that first.
这句话一般都是我先说的
Yeah, well...
是啊 但是...
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I wasn't sure you'd show.
没想到你会出现
And miss my chance to take your other hand?
错过砍下你另一只手的机会吗
No, this won't do.
不 这可不行
This has to be a fair fight.
这次必须公平较量
I can't have your surviving family members
我不能让你还活着的家人
blame this loss on your limp.
把这场失败怪在你的瘸腿上
It's been centuries ?since I stood here a mortal.
上一次以凡人之身站在这里已经几百年了
Oh, you mean when I took Milah?
你是说我带走米拉那次
I remember thinking that day,
还记得那天我在想
what type of sad little man
这个小男人是有多悲哀
is too afraid to fight for his own wife?
居然不敢为自己的妻子而战
Yeah, well, I'm not afraid anymore.
是啊 但是我这次不害怕了
I know I have to fight for the people I love.
我知道必须为我爱的人一战
Don't you mean die for the people you love?
不是为你爱的人一死吗
We shall see.
走着瞧
There you are!
你在这儿
We've looked everywhere for you.
我们到处找你
Emma. What happened to you?
艾玛 发生了什么
Are you okay?
你还好吗
For now.
暂时还好
It looks worse than it is.
只是看上去不太好
Are you sure? Aye.
你确定吗 确定
We're ready to get the sickness out of us. Where's Merlin?
我们要把这破玩意清出去 梅林在哪
He's inside.
他在里面
Well, let's get on with it, then.
那我们得抓紧时间
I'll go get him. Wait here.
我去找他 在这等着
If you're receiving this message,
如果你能收到这条信息
then things are worse than I feared.
那么情况就比我预想的还糟
There is only one person
现在只有一个人
who can help you defeat the dark one now.
能帮你打败黑暗者
Her name is Nimue.
她的名字叫妮缪
If you want to destroy the darkness, then you must...
如果你想摧毁黑暗 那你必须...
the Dark One's found me already.
黑暗者已经找到我了
Heard you preparing for the worst-case scenario.
听说你已经做好最坏的打算了
I'm sorry, mate. It's already here.
抱歉伙计 最坏的情况已经来了
Careful, dearie.
小心点 亲爱的
That's the oldest heart in all the realms.
那可是世界上最古老的心脏
Let's cut it open and count the rings.
我们把它切开数数年轮吧
You're too late.
太迟了
I've already left a message for the others.
我已经给其他人留了口信
Well, they can't do anything to stop me.
但是他们都无法阻止我
Not while I have this. Excalibur.
因为我有这个 王者之剑
What do you want?
你想怎么样
My revenge. And for that,
复仇 为了这个
I need to get back to Storybrooke.
我得回童话镇
Do you want to cast a curse?
你要施下诅咒吗
It's not possible.
不可能的
Not without crushing the heart of the thing you love most.
除非捏碎你至爱之人的心脏
Which is why I am not going to crush it.
这就是为什么不能由我来捏碎它
But someone else will --
而是别人...
someone who might actually have feelings for you, dearie.
一个对你有感情的人 亲爱的
And that's not me.
那可不是我
But it is me.
而是我
Nimue. Remember?
妮缪 想起来了吗
I am all Dark Ones.
我是黑暗者集♥合♥
It's romantic, isn't it?
挺浪漫的 对吧
After all that's happened between us,
我们之间发生那么多事以后
you're still the thing I love most.
你仍然是我的至爱
And I do love you.
我真的爱你
I always have.
一直都爱
But you're not really here.
但你不是实体
Aye, mate.
错了 伙计
But she is.
她是实体
She lives in all Dark Ones.
她活在历任黑暗者身上
So when I crush your heart, so will she.
所以我捏碎你的心脏 就相当于她捏碎了
We can do this all day.
我们可以打一整天
But until you have Excalibur,
除非你用王者之剑
it won't make a lick of difference.
否则没有什么区别
They say the first cut is the deepest.
人们说第一刀是最深的
Well, they lied.
他们说得不对
This is it. You put them here.
就是这个 你把它们放这儿的
Makes no sense.
没道理啊
Why would Hook keep the dreamcatchers
虎克为什么要把捕梦网
where we could so easily get to them?
放在这么容易找到的地方
Because we can't get to them.
因为我们拿不走
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表