Zelena?
塞琳娜
Zelena, are you in pain?
塞琳娜 你不舒服吗
Not now that you've shut up!
你闭嘴就舒服了
Oh, there's no rest for the wicked.
邪恶女巫可没空休息
It's amazing.
太神奇了
Come. You'll see that's an understatement.
来吧 给你看看更厉害的
Are you sure this will work?
你确定这可行吗
I'm quite sure.
非常确定
This will give me the life I wish for --
它会赐给我梦寐以求的人生
shorter...
短暂
and full of love and meaning.
但却有爱 有意义
Oh, my god.
天呐
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
Vortigan.
伏提庚
There's no more grail, sir. Leave us be.
圣杯已毁 阁下请回吧
He wants the sword.
他想要剑
The sword will bring you no joy.
这把剑会招致厄运的
Nimue, be still!
妮缪 冷静
I can do this! You don't know!
我能做到 你不了解我
No!
不
Nimue.
妮缪
Nimue?
妮缪
Oh, no, no, no!
不要 不要
I'm sorry.
对不起
Nimue.
妮缪
Nimue?
妮缪
Nimue!
妮缪
This structure marks the end of Prometheus' theft.
这座建筑记载着普罗米修斯盗火的结局
The stolen flame burned on for a great while --
失窃的火种燃烧了许久
long enough for Excalibur
足够王者之剑
to be both forged and broken here.
在这里锻造和损毁
This is where the first Dark One killed Nimue,
在这里 第一任黑暗者杀死了妮缪
the woman I loved.
我心爱的女人
What happened to the flame?
火种怎么样了
The first Dark One took it
第一任黑暗者拿走了
and still possesses it in the form of a single ember,
直到现在还保存着余烬
with the spark deep inside.
火种就在里面
So that's what I need to get.
所以那就是我要找的东西
Okay. Bring him on.
好 叫他出来吧
My family let you take this?
我家人给你的吗
I didn't ask permission.
我逼他们给我的
You need its power to talk to the first Dark One,
你需要它的法力去跟初代黑暗者对话
to reach all the way back to the origin of dark magic.
去追溯黑魔法的起源
It's buzzing, like...
它在嗡嗡作响 感觉
ants crawling up my arm.
一群蚂蚁往我手臂上爬
Is it safe?
这么做安全吗
Of course not.
当然不安全
Your power is totally unchecked,
你的法力已经无法估量
and I've just handed you the power to kill me.
而我刚刚还给了你能置我于死地的武器
Now...
现在
call on the spirit of the previous Dark Ones.
召唤历代黑暗者的灵魂吧
Take the right path.
走上正路
It's just in my head.
这只是幻觉
It's just in my head.
这只是幻觉
It's just in my head.
这只是幻觉
You did it.
你成功了
You can see him, too?
你也能看到他吗
Yes.
是的
Power has its advantages.
法力还是有用的
And it's not a him.
而且她不是男人
You killed her!
你杀了她
And now I'm going to kill you.
现在我还要杀了你
That power was never meant to be a weapon!
那种法力不应该当做武器
Then you shouldn't have turned it into a sword.
那你就不该把它制成剑
Nimue.
妮缪
How?
你怎么做到的
When I cast the detection spell.
趁我施探测咒的时候
Yes. I drank from the grail.
是的 我喝了圣杯里的水
You didn't tell me what it feels like to be strong, Merlin,
你从没告诉过我变强是什么感觉 梅林
to be immortal.
永生是什么感觉
Nimue, you let me watch you die!
妮缪 你故意让我看你死去
I'm sorry about the play-acting,
很抱歉对你演了一出戏
but it was my last chance to remind you
但这也是我最后一次提醒你
what death looks like.
死亡是什么模样
What matters now
现在最重要的
is that you're holding a man's heart in your hand.
是你手里还攥着一个人的心脏
Please, spare him.
求求你 饶了他吧
He doesn't deserve sparing!
他不值得宽恕
If you kill, your magic will turn dark.
如果你杀了人 你的魔法♥会♥变黑暗
You'll commit atrocities that you can't even imagine.
你会犯下你无法想象的滔天罪行
This man took my home and my family.
这个人杀了我的家人 烧了我的村庄
I had nothing to care for but a handful of seeds!
而我却只能照顾那一捧种子
I'm not fighting for him! I'm fighting for you!
我不是为他求饶 我是为你求饶
I need you to be the woman that I know.
你得变回从前的那个你
I cannot bear to watch you become this.
我不能忍♥受眼睁睁看你成为这个样子
I know you feel you've lost everything,
我知道你感觉自己失去了一切
but, Nimue, if you do this...
但是妮缪 如果你这么做的话
...then we've lost everything.
我们将真的失去一切
Let's not think about cutting away anyone's magic or immortality.
别想什么切断魔法或永生了
Please don't -- don't do this.
求求你别 别这样做
Nimue.
妮缪
No!
不要
No!
不要
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, Nimue.
不 妮缪
I'm sorry.
是我的错
Nimue.
妮缪
Yes. I'm Nimue.
是的 我就是妮缪
And you are Emma.
而你是艾玛
How pretty,
多美妙啊
the first Dark One and the newest Dark One
初代黑暗者和新任黑暗者
standing as sisters.
姐妹般的站在一起
It makes sense.
这就说得通了
You killed the woman he loved
你杀死了曾经的自己
because you killed the woman you used to be.
所以他说你杀死了他爱的女人
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I did tell you.
我告诉过你了
The creature over there is the first Dark One.
站在你面前的就是初代黑暗者
It's not the woman I loved.
并不是我深爱的那个女人
It's been a long time, Merlin.
梅林 好久不见
I've thought of you every day.
我每天都在思念你
And now, on your last day,
而今天 在你的祭日
I'll be your last thought.
我将成为你最后的思念
How poetic.
多么有诗意
Why are you doing this? You loved him.
你为什么要这么做 你明明爱过他
Even when you love someone,
即使你深爱着一个人
you have to say, "No, this is mine.
你也要告诉他 这是我应得的
You can't take it away from me."
你无法将它从我这里夺走
And if they don't listen,
如果他们不听
if they try to stop you from being you,
如果他们阻止你做自己
then you have no choice.
那么你就别无选择了
You have to kill them.
你必须杀了他们
...and you're doing this...
而你这么做
...because we are one and the same now.
正是因为我们俩是一样的
All Dark Ones,
所有的黑暗者
and we must destroy the threat to us.
我们必须铲除威胁者
We must destroy Merlin.
我们必须杀了梅林
Emma, please.
艾玛 别这么做
It's...not me!
我控制不了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表