Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Hades told me to pick three names
哈迪斯让我选三个名字
and chisel them onto the headstones.
刻在墓碑上
He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld.
他说不管我选了谁 将永远留在这儿
Get me Zelena's baby.
把塞琳娜的宝宝给我弄来
I'll rip up the contract,
我就撕毁合同
and you can tell Belle she's pregnant
你可以告诉贝儿她怀孕了
without also having to tell her
而且不用同时告诉她
she owes her baby to me.
她的宝宝是欠我的
My price...
我的条件
is her.
是要她
The young lady is engaged to me.
她已经与我订婚
I am Sir Gaston,
我是加斯顿大人
you, Beast, have taken my love.
而你 野兽 抢走了我爱的人
Father?
父亲
Father, are you in here?
父亲 你在吗
I'm right here, Belle.
我在这儿 贝儿
We're supposed to go riding today.
我们今天要去骑马的
Why aren't you dressed for it?
你怎么还没穿戴好
Plans have changed.
计划有变
We have a visitor in the castle today.
城♥堡♥今天来了访客
The eldest son of Lord LeGume.
勒吉姆勋爵的长子
Father, no.
父亲 不要
I do not want to meet any more suitors,
我再不想见追求者了
especially not that cretin.
尤其是那个白♥痴♥
So you know him?
你认识他
Well, I know of him.
我听说过他
He's supposedly the vainest man in all the land.
他据说是四海之内最虚荣的男人了
Fancies himself quite the hunter,
自诩为厉害的猎人
both of animals and women.
动物和女人通杀
At least give him a chance.
至少给他个机会
Don't judge someone until you know their whole story.
不了解全部情况 不要对一个人妄下结论
Well, I know enough.
我知道得够多了
Belle, wait.
贝儿 等等
There's more at stake.
事情没那么简单
On our northern borders,
北部边境
there have been skirmishes with the ogres.
发生了多起跟食人魔的冲突
Good men have died.
很多好人牺牲了
That's horrible.
太可怕了
But Lord LeGume has a powerful army.
但勒吉姆勋爵有厉害的军队
If you were to marry his son --
如果你嫁给了他儿子
What, marry him? Are you mad?
什么 嫁给他 你疯了吗
What does mother have to say about this?
母亲怎么说
She agrees with me.
她也同意了
I'm not arranging a wedding, Belle.
我不是包办你的婚姻 贝儿
I simply want you to meet him.
我只是想要你见见他
Am I too early?
我来早了吗
You're right on time. Come in.
你来得正好 请进
Meet my daughter.
这是我女儿
Belle, this is Gaston.
贝儿 这是加斯顿
It's lovely to meet you, Belle.
认识你很高兴 贝儿
Gaston, I-I've heard so much about you.
加斯顿 我听过你很多事
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is terribly awkward, isn't it.
这好尴尬啊 是吧
Do you hate these setups as much as I do?
你是不是跟我一样讨厌这样的相亲
Well, since you're asking, yes.
既然你问了 是的
I've heard you're a charming and intelligent young woman.
我听说你是个有魅力又聪明的姑娘
And you certainly live up to your name.
你真是名副其实
But...
但是
You've heard of me,
你听说过我
and you're not interested in this, which is fine.
你对这个不感兴趣 这没关系
I understand.
我理解
If it is your wish, I shall turn around and head home.
如果你同意 我就掉头回家了
No hard feelings.
没事的
Actually, uh...
其实
one walk couldn't hurt anyone.
一起走走也无所谓
Belle.
贝儿
I won't be separated from this child.
我不要跟我的孩子分开
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
So, you accept who I am.
你接受我吗
I have accepted that
我接受
no one will fight for a child like its father.
没人会像孩子的父亲那样拼命为他抗争
You've proven that much.
这你证明过了
But no dark magic.
但不许用黑魔法
You must have known what you were letting yourself in for.
你肯定知道你走进来是想要什么
When we were in Camelot,
我们在卡米洛特时
Merlin said that perhaps one day
梅林说或许有一日
someone would be able to wield
有人能将黑暗者
the power of the Dark One Dagger for good.
匕♥首♥的力量用于做好事
Show me that you can be that man.
让我看到 你可以成为那个人
Show me, and -- and we can save our child,
让我看到 我们就能救我们的孩子
and we can turn the darkness into light.
我们可以把黑暗变成光明
Well, that's the thing with dark and light.
光明和黑暗就是这样
Depends on your point of view.
要看你怎么看了
In the end, you do what you can to protect those you love.
说到底 你总要为保护你所爱的人做必须之事
All right, well, I'd never resort to darkness
我从未使用过黑暗手段
because that's not what a hero does.
因为那不是英雄的作为
In the heat of the moment, you do whatever it takes.
到了紧要关头 你会不择手段的
You want a future with me?
你还想跟我一起共度未来吗
You have to do this my way.
那你就得听我的
Hades thinks he can beat us.
哈迪斯认为他可以打败我们
It's time to prove him wrong.
该去证明他错了
When I burn these names from the graves,
等我把坟墓上的名字烧掉
there'll be nothing keeping us here.
就没什么可以把我们困在这里了
We can all go back home.
我们就都能回家了
Wait. Something's wrong.
等等 不对劲
What is it?
怎么了
Any captain worth his salt knows when a storm's brewing.
任何有本事的船长都分辨得出风暴前兆
And trust me, we need to find shelter now.
相信我 我们得赶紧找地方躲起来
Go! Go!
快走
Well, that was quick. Everyone okay?
来得快去得快啊 大家都还好吧
Yeah, but something's out there.
是啊 但外面有什么东西
Something was in that storm.
风暴里有什么东西
Mom!
妈妈
Bad dream?
做恶梦了吗
Yeah. It was nothing.
是啊 没事
Sorry I fell asleep.
抱歉我睡着了
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你睡了
It's not the best way to keep watch.
那可不是站岗的最佳方式
I've got it under control.
我盯着呢
Do you realize this is the first time you've slept
你知道你救了我之后
since you rescued me?
这是第一次睡觉吧
I will sleep for weeks
等我们打败了哈迪斯
as soon as we defeat Hades, I promise.
我一定睡好几周
That's the signal.
那是信♥号♥♥
They're ready.
他们准备好了
Mom.
妈妈
Is everything okay?
一切还好吧
Yeah. It's just good to see you.
嗯 就是见到你好开心
When you're done hugging it out, Emma,
等你们抱完了 艾玛
I can use a little help here.
我需要帮忙呢
So this is what you've been working on all night.
这就是你忙活了一整夜的东西
This is our new plan to defeat Hades and go home --
我们打败哈迪斯回家的新计划
a bunch of squiggly lines?
就是一堆弯弯曲曲的线
Hades put one hell of a protection spell on his elevator,
哈迪斯在电梯上施了很厉害的保护咒
and these "squiggly lines"
这些"弯弯曲曲的线"
are the only way to crack it open.
是唯一撬开它的办法
Then hopefully that elevator will take us straight to him.
希望之后 电梯能带我们找到他
Maybe with surprise on our side, we can get a shot at him.
如果能奇袭 或许能击中他
That's a lot of "maybe"s and "hopefully"s.
好多的不确定因素啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表