It can take us to our daughter?
它能带我们去找我们的女儿吗
Not on its own.
仅凭它的力量是不够的
In order to cross realms,
想要跨越国度
it must be wielded as it was forged --
必须像铸造时那样使用它
with both sides of the coin --
二者缺一不可
the light...
光明的...
and...
和...
...the dark.
黑暗的
Guess that's my cue.
我猜那是指我吧
Enough, you're gonna embarrass yourself...
够了 你在羞辱自己...
and waste our time.
也是在浪费我们的时间
Watch it. I know what I'm doing.
看着 我知道自己在做什么
Well, that's not enough. You heard the man.
那是不够的 你听见他的话了
It needs darkness. You've gone soft.
需要黑暗力量 你已经变得软弱了
You want to see soft?
你想见识一下什么是软弱吗
Why don't I use that hook to show you your intestines?
不如我用钩子把你的肠子挖出来看看如何
Well, you've got the fire, love,
你现在很愤怒 亲爱的
but not the blackness, not anymore.
但那不是黑暗力量 再也不是了
How's this for irony?
这有多讽刺啊
You've done too much good.
你已经做了太多好事了
No.
不行
We need someone wicked.
我们需要的是邪恶的人
No.
不
No, no, not my sister.
不行 不能去找我姐姐
That witch is more than wicked. She's deranged.
那个巫婆不止是邪恶 她是个疯子
For Emma, it's worth the risk.
为了艾玛 值得冒这个险
She sacrificed herself for you, your majesty,
她为了你牺牲了自己 陛下
because she believed that an evil queen could be good.
就因为她相信巫后能够改邪归正
Don't you think you owe it to her to repay the favor?
难道你不认为自己应该偿还她的这份信任吗
Excuse me!
请问一下
I need help!
我需要帮助
I need directions to Camelot. Do you know the way?
我想知道去卡米洛特的路 你知道吗
Of course. It'll only cost you...
当然了 那只会花费你...
two pieces of silver.
两块银币
I, uh, don't have any silver.
可我没有银币
Three pieces now.
现在涨到三块了
I'm in a hurry. Four.
我很着急 四块
Just tell me!
快告诉我
What are you doing? I'm not doing anything.
你在做什么 我什么也没做
But of course you are.
当然是你做的了
Stop.
停下来
It's not me doing this, deary.
这不是我做的 亲爱的
It's you.
是你
So, did you enjoy it---
你觉得怎么样
your first taste of darkness?
第一次尝试黑暗力量
Belle.
贝儿
You should go and help them with Emma.
你应该去帮助他们救回艾玛
You're resourceful.
你能帮得上忙的
They could use you, even if they don't know it yet.
他们用得上你 尽管他们现在并不知道
If he goes, I want to be here with him.
如果他不行了 我想在这陪着他
This rose is now linked to your beast, Belle.
这朵玫瑰现在跟你的野兽相通 贝儿
As long as it still has petals, he lives.
只要它还有花瓣 那他就没事
Now go.
快去吧
Regina, dear, I'm trying to meditate.
瑞金娜 亲爱的 我正在冥想呢
It's good for the baby.
这样对胎儿好
Please go. You're ruining my chi.
快走吧 你在这我的气息不匀
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
You must be really desperate.
你们一定是走投无路了
Unless, of course,
除非是
someone was just looking for an excuse to come and see me.
有人千方百计想找借口来看我
Careful.
放尊重点
What is it, then?
什么事
Something's happened to Emma.
艾玛出事了
Leave me alone. I don't need you.
别管我 我不需要你
That maple tree ahead --
前面的那棵枫树
we've passed it three times already.
我们已经路过它三次了
You're going around in circles, deary.
你一直在绕圈 亲爱的
Now, I can help you -- if you let me.
我可以帮助你 如果你愿意的话
I'm not using dark magic.
我不会用黑魔法的
I didn't say I was gonna use magic.
我可没说要用魔法
If you want to find Merlin, just ask,
如果你想找到梅林 只要开口
and find him you shall.
你就会找到他的
Fine. How do I find Merlin?
好吧 我怎么才能找到梅林
I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你问了
There's a magical force
有一股神奇的力量
that can lead you wherever you need to be.
可以指引你抵达想去的地方
Now, if you'll allow me, I can show you where to find it.
如果你允许的话 我可以带你去找
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Excellent.
很好
Imagine a mirrored lake,
想象一下湖里倒映出的景象
a tall tree with low-hanging branches
笼罩在一棵低垂树枝的
that loom over it.
参天大树下
Above it, a beautiful blue sky.
上方是美丽的蓝色天空
Now, picture it in your mind's eye.
在你脑海中描绘出这个景象
Picture it clearly.
描绘得清楚一点
Okay. I'm picturing it...
好 我正在描绘...
What?
什么
I said don't use magic!
我说了别用魔法
I didn't, deary. You did.
我没用 亲爱的 是你用的
Congratulations on your first magical transportation.
恭喜你第一次使用了魔法瞬移
You tricked me.
你骗了我
Of course I did! I'm a Dark One.
当然了 我是黑暗者
Go away.
给我走开
Ah, I don't think you want that.
你不会希望我走的
Look.
快看
The will-o'-the-wisp.
那是许愿精灵
Now, if you want to find Merlin, I would catch it.
如果想找到梅林 就要抓住它
Well, that is quite a mess.
你们真是搞得一团糟啊
Help us.
帮帮我们
We can rid the world of this darkness once and for all.
我们可以一劳永逸地消除这个世界的黑暗
Don't you want that for our child?
难道你不想让我们的孩子摆脱黑暗吗
My child, and mine alone.
这是我的孩子 我一个人的孩子
I'm doing all the work.
从怀孕开始就只有我一个人
You were just an unwilling pawn in its creation.
你只是这个美丽生命的一个不情愿的参与者
Quite unwilling.
完全不情不愿
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't enjoy it.
我也不喜欢这样 你好过点了吧
You know, I'm not sure what you see in him.
我看不出你喜欢他哪点
You know, you can still deliver a baby without a tongue.
把你舌头揪掉也不会影响你生孩子
Enough family squabbling.
家庭纷争先放放
Are you gonna help us find Emma or not?
你到底帮不帮我们找艾玛
Of course.
当然帮
What?
什么
Well, pregnancy's changed me, dear.
怀孕让我改变了 亲爱的
I'm going to do whatever I can to free Emma of the darkness.
我会不惜一切帮艾玛摆脱黑暗的束缚
Just let me see that wand.
把我的魔杖给我就行
Don't worry. This little love bracelet you put on me
别担心 你给我戴的这个爱心小手镯
neutralizes my magic.
使我的魔法失效了
I am powerless.
我现在无法可施
Ah, yes, so simple.
没错 很简单
You simply need an object
你们只需要一件物品
that guides the portal to its destination,
可以指引通往目的地入口的物品
something that belonged to Emma,
一件属于艾玛的物品
something... meaningful to her.
一件对她来说意义重大的物品
Fine.
好
That we can do.
这我们能做到
No, you can't.
不 你做不到
Your magic isn't powerful enough.
你的魔法不够强大
Can you make it work?
你能做到吗
I believe so.
我想我可以的
There's just a teeny something standing in my way.
只是有些小东西束缚了我的手脚
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表