I know I should be happy about that...
我应该为你感到高兴的
...but it just feels like now you're really gone
但我却觉得你是真的走了
and there's nothing left to do but just...
我什么都做不了 只能...
I miss you.
我想你
Never even got to name his daughter.
他还没来得及给女儿起名字呢
There's only one name I can think of that's fitting.
我只能想到一个合适的名字
Robin.
萝宾
Robin.
萝宾
Of course.
当然
I hope we never again have a day like today.
希望以后永远不要再有这样的日子
Me, too, Mom.
我也是 妈妈
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
and this is not your fault.
这不是你的错
I just want to say goodbye alone if that's okay.
我想独自和他道个别
See you at Granny's.
外婆家见
Swan?
斯旺
Killian?
基利安
Oh. Wh-- How are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
Zeus -- He must have sent me back as a reward
宙斯 他送我回来作为奖励
for -- for helping defeat Hades.
我帮他打败了哈迪斯
Ah! I mean, what?!
什么
Zeus, you know, the ruler of the Olympians,
宙斯 奥林匹斯山的统治者
the most powerful --
最强大的
I don't care. I don't care how you're here.
我不在乎 我不管你怎么回来的
I'm just glad you're here.
你回来我太高兴了
So are you. I'm so happy you're all right.
我也是 你没事真的太好了
Not all of us are.
不是所有人
You should have taken my deal.
你应该接受我的交易的
Like I told you...
我已经说过
this is my kingdom.
这是我的王国
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表