Like you hurt me.
就像你伤害我那样
All right, enough distractions.
好了 分心的事做够了
I am going to go scout our path.
我要去侦查下我们的路了
I'll go replenish our water supply.
我去补充一下水储备
Oh, what the devil is that noise?
这声音是什么
That's the sound of the dagger singing to the sword.
那是匕♥首♥在应和剑
And if you can hear it,
如果你听到它
that means Excalibur is quite close.
那说明王者之剑就在附近
No, it's impossible. Emma said it disappeared.
不 不可能 艾玛说它消失了
Wake up, dearie!
醒醒吧 亲爱的
Your lover's lying.
你的爱人在说谎
She has the sword.
那把剑在她那
Why would she lie to me?
她为什么要骗我
So she can control you.
为了控制你啊
Not that she needs Excalibur.
她自己倒不需要王者之剑
She's quite good at doing that all on her own.
她已经做得很好了
What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?
这话到底是什么意思
You! Get out of here!
你给我滚
Oh, we were just talking about you.
我们刚刚说到你呢
Why don't you ask her yourself?
不如你亲自问她吧
Ask me what?
问我什么
Hook, what the hell's going on?
虎克 到底什么事
Emma, do you know where Excalibur is?
艾玛 你知道王者之剑在哪吗
Killian...
基利安
Rumple is manipulating you. That's what he does.
朗普在控制你 这就是他干的事
Are you lying to me?
你在骗我吗
I can hear it calling to the dagger, Emma.
我能听到王者之剑在呼唤匕♥首♥ 艾玛
Do you have Excalibur?
王者之剑在你那吗
Yes.
是的
Did you use it on me?
你在我身上用过吗
What?
什么
No, of course not. I was never --
当然没有 我绝对不会
Then why not tell me the truth?
那你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Are you afraid I was gonna ask you for it?
你怕我会问你要吗
You never planned on giving it to me, did you?
你从没打算把它交给我是吗
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你
You told me yourself
你自己对我说
you were not strong enough to resist the darkness.
你无法对抗黑暗
Which is why I begged you not to turn me
所以我一开始就求你
into the bloody Dark One in the first place!
别把我变成黑暗者
But you went and did it anyway.
但你还是这么做了
You were dying.
你当时快死了
You know the worst part, Swan?
知道最糟糕的是什么吗 斯旺
When your own mother
当你母亲
wanted to use the dagger to stop you
想用匕♥首♥阻止你
from crushing Merida's heart,
捏碎梅莉达的心时
I'm the one that convinced her
是我说服了她
that you needed to make that decision yourself.
说要让你自己做决定
There's never been a moment where I didn't believe in you,
我从未对你有过一丝的怀疑
where I didn't trust you.
我一直都相信着你
But you clearly don't believe in me anymore,
但是显然你都不再相信我了
so how am I supposed to fight this?
那我要怎么战胜这些
Killian... Don't.
基利安 别说了
Hello, Dark One.
你好啊 黑暗者
Sorry the, uh, shop's in a bit of a mess
抱歉 自从你让梅莉达
since you sent Merida here to kill Belle.
来杀了贝儿之后 店里就有点乱
Forgive me if I don't offer you tea.
原谅我没法给你沏茶了
What can I do for you today?
今天有什么能为你效劳的
Because I assume this isn't just a social visit.
我想你肯定不是来我聊天的
I need help.
我需要帮忙
To stop Hook,
为了阻止虎克
I need to get everyone's memories back, including my own.
我需要帮大家恢复记忆 包括我自己的
And how do you plan on doing that?
那你打算怎么做
Zelena and Hook used squid ink to immobilize me.
塞琳娜和虎克曾用乌贼墨让我无法动弹
There's still some left.
现在还剩下一些
And you want me to use this on him during our duel.
你要我在决斗时用在他身上
All I ask is that you last long enough
我只要你能拖住他
to occupy him while I steal back the dreamcatchers.
坚持到我偷回捕梦网
Ah, yes.
是的
But for that...
要做到这点
I don't need this.
我不需要用这个
This... is where that magic belongs.
这里才是这个魔法的家
What are you doing? You can't beat Hook without it.
你要干什么 没有它你打不过虎克
Well, my feud with the Captain predates you by centuries.
我和船长在你之前就已经纠缠了几个世纪
And if I am gonna beat him, I'm gonna do it with honor.
如果我要打败他 我要光荣地一战
And I will.
而且我一定会的
You're on a suicide mission.
你这是自杀行为
Oh, we'll see.
走着瞧
But my stakes... are me.
但是我的风险 是我本身
Yours are far greater.
你的风险却远大于此
Do you really think you can win on your own?
你真的认为靠你自己能获胜吗
I know I can.
我知道我可以
Here's the thing about confidence, Miss Swan --
对于自信 有一点很重要 斯旺小姐
it's great at starting a fight,
挑起战争时 自信是件好事
not so great at finishing one.
但若想结束战争 自信可就不好了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Before we go in, let me remind you
在我们进去之前 我要提醒你
that you may have your powers back,
也许你拿回了你的魔法
but I've also got mine.
可我也拿回了我的魔法
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
Because if it's more lectures
因为如果你想说教
about hope, decency, and redemption,
希望 正义 和救赎之类的东西
I can save you the trouble -- I've heard it all.
你可以省省了 我早都听腻了
Zelena. Did you miss me?
塞琳娜 想我了吗
Told you. Once you go green, you'll never go queen.
和你说过 上过了我 就不再想上她了
Regina...
瑞金娜
we talked about this.
我们说好的
Oh, couples therapy?
情侣治疗法
I should imagine you two need that now.
我早该想到你俩需要这个
Let me remind you of something.
让我提醒你们一下
As wicked as you may think you are,
也许你认为自己很邪恶
you're not even in my league.
但你比我差远了
I've spent so many years doing terrible...
多年来我做了很多可怕的事
terrible things beyond your imagination.
你根本无法想象
But you know how I turned it around?
但你知道我怎样转变的吗
Henry.
因为亨利
It took having a child -- that unconditional love --
那种对孩子无条件的爱
it made me my best self.
让我变得成了最好的自己
And I'm hoping that kind of love will do the same for you.
我希望那种爱会在你身上起到同样的作用
Make no mistake, Zelena,
别搞错了 塞琳娜
we are never gonna be a family, the three of us.
我们三个是绝对不可能成为一家人的
But Regina and I have agreed
但是我和瑞金娜同意
you are her mother.
你是她母亲
So against our best instincts,
所以就算有违我们的直觉
we still have hope for you.
我们还是对你寄予希望
So... you can visit with our child
所以只要我们其中一人在场
as long as one of us are present.
你就可以来探望孩子
There, there, my little green bean.
别哭 我的小绿豆
There, there.
别哭 别哭
I'm your mommy.
我是你妈咪
Henry!
亨利
Mom. You escaped?
妈妈 你逃出来了
And for good reason.
我有理由的
I know how to figure this all out.
我知道如何解决这一切
I need your help. I need you to trust me.
我需要你的帮忙 我需要你相信我
I told you --
我和你说过
I know, I know, and I heard you.
我知道 也听懂了
I really heard you.
真的听懂了
I am not asking you to remove my cuff.
我不是要你解开我的手铐
Then how are you gonna do it without magic?
没有魔法 你要怎么做
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表