Upstairs.
上楼
Well, we officially have a teenager on our hands.
好了 我们正式要对付一个青少年了
And a visitor in our Underworld apartment.
还有个来我们冥界公♥寓♥里的客人
Zelena?!
塞琳娜
So...
不错
someone finally did you in.
终于有人把你弄这儿来了
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm very much alive.
抱歉让你失望了 但我活得很好
Then how did you get here?
那你怎么来这儿的
Through a portal.
传送门
And I didn't come alone.
我也不是独自来的
Who else is here?
还有谁在这儿
Our baby.
我们的孩子
And she's in danger.
她有危险了
You again?
又是你
Is it your birthday?
今天你的生日吗
I didn't know the king of the Underworld was so nosy.
我都不知道冥界之王这么烦人
I don't know the day I was born,
我也不知道自己的生日
but thank you for reminding me.
但谢谢你提醒我
That's actually a sad story.
那真是个悲伤的故事
I only know the day that my mother abandoned me.
我只知道我妈妈抛弃我的日子
Getting sadder.
更悲伤了
So, this is, what, celebrating Abandonment Day?
那这是 在庆祝被抛弃日吗
I'm not celebrating anything!
我什么都没庆祝
Please go!
请离开
You know, when I offered to help you,
我提议帮助你的时候
yes, it was coming from a place of self-interest,
确实是因为我自己的利益
but I really do think I can help.
但我也确实觉得我能帮上忙
You're thinking about your sister.
你想到了你的妹妹
Aren't you?
不是吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I know exactly how you feel.
我确切地知道你的感受
She got everything you ever wanted.
她拥有你想要的一切
And you got nothing.
而你什么都没得到
Am I warm?
我说的对吗
Yeah, you know how some people say
你知道有些人说
they look up to their older siblings like gods?
他们敬仰自己的哥哥就像敬仰神
Well, my older brother is a god --
我哥哥就是神
Zeus.
宙斯
Ever hear of him?
你听说过他吗
He got everything he ever wanted.
他得到了他想要的一切
He rules Mount Olympus,
他统治奥林匹斯山
while I'm trapped ruling the Underworld.
而我却被困起来 只能统治冥界
He stopped my heart.
他让我的心停止了
Love, happiness, joy --
爱情 幸福 快乐
they've all been taken from me.
都被夺走了
What I'm left with is only anger and a thirst... for vengeance.
我空余愤怒和复仇的渴望
I've survived on that for quite some time.
我也是靠仇恨活下来的
Only the kiss of... true love
只有真爱之吻
can restart my heart and allow me to return
才能重启我的心 才能让我变回
a fully formed man, free of this curse.
完整的人 从诅咒中释放
But... well...
但...
true love, hmm?
真爱
No one is more hated than the Lord of the Underworld.
这世上没有人比冥界之王更遭人恨的了
I could give you a run for your money.
我跟你有的一拼
Yeah.
那好
Which is why...
所以
we... must find your ingredients.
我们必须找到你要的东西
I know where this Scarecrow is.
我知道稻草人在哪
Let me help you.
让我帮帮你
Let me help us.
让我帮帮我们
If I can travel back...
如果我能到过去
I can see to it that it is me who winds up on Olympus
那统治奥林匹斯山的人就是我
and my brother... who suffers.
而饱受痛苦的人是我哥哥
Well.
好吧
You might just be as vindictive as I am.
也许你和我一样一心想报仇
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To find our daughter.
去找我们的女儿
What about a tracking spell?
怎么不用追踪咒
We don't have anything of the child's.
我们没有孩子身上的东西
I don't need magic. I can find her.
我不需要魔法 我可以找到她
I lived for years in the forest. I can track anyone.
我在树林里生活了多年 我能找到任何人
I will find our daughter.
我会找到我们女儿的
God.
天呐
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Rumple.
朗普
Belle.
贝儿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了这里
Y-Y-You're not -- Y-You didn't --
你不是... 你没...
Oh, no, no, no, no. I'm -- I'm alive.
不不不 我还活着
A portal brought me and -- and the baby
是一个传送门把我和宝宝 还有塞琳娜
and... Zelena.
带来了这里
That's why the spell didn't work as I thought.
难怪咒语不起作用
Brought over three bodies instead of one.
带下来的不止一个人 而是三个
Well... you-- you did this.
是你干的吗
Who were you trying to bring if not me
如果不是我 你想带谁下来
and you didn't know Zelena was back and --
你又不知道塞琳娜回来了
No!
不
Why would you steal a baby?
你为什么要偷孩子
No, no, no. It was -- It was Hades.
不不不 是哈迪斯偷的
He used leverage to force me.
他用手段来逼我
Look...
听着
a long time ago, long before we even met...
很久以前 我们还没认识之前
I made a deal --
我做了个交易
one I never thought would rear its head.
我从想到有一天还是会成真
What did you do?
什么交易
My boy was sick.
当时我儿子病了
In exchange for Baelfire's life...
为了交换比尔菲的命
I made a deal to give up my second-born child.
我用我的第二孩子作为交换
But you don't have a second-born child.
但是你没有第二个孩子
It happened, Belle.
现在有了 贝儿
N--
不
I'm-- I-I'm pregnant?
我怀孕了吗
W-We're gonna have a baby?
我们要有孩子了吗
A-a baby --
一个
a-a baby that you've already sold!
已经被你送出去的孩子
Yes, but -- but w-we can fix that.
是的 但事情还可以挽救
I'll use all my power. W-We can fix this.
我可以用我的力量来挽救这件事
P-Power?
力量
What --
什么
You're the Dark One again.
你又做回黑暗者了
No.
不
Yes.
是的
See, the thing is...
问题是
...I love this dagger.
我爱这把匕♥首♥
And I also love you.
但我也爱你
Both are possible.
鱼和熊掌可兼得
Look, y-you wanted me to be...
你想我成为一个
a better man.
更好的人
A-A-And you've done that.
你做到了
But if you want me to be a different man...
但如果你想我成为一个不一样的人
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is who I am.
我就是这样
You weren't always.
你不是一直这样的
Yes, I was.
我是的
Even when I was a coward, I craved power.
即使我是个懦夫时 我也渴求力量
The only difference is, now I have it.
唯一不同的是 我现在拥有了力量
And I won't let it go.
我是不会放手的
Not again.
不会再放手了
Right.
好吧
Not even for me?
就算为了我也不会吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表