Including you.
包括你的
You found a loophole, betrayed us all again.
你钻了空子 再一次背叛了我们所有人
It's what I do.
我就是这样
It's the man I am.
我就是这样的人
Well, then, Dark One...
那好吧 黑暗者
now that you have your power back...
你拿回了你的魔法
you're going to do something for me.
你也得为我做些事
And why would I do anything for you?
我为什么要帮你呢
Because I still have magic.
因为我依然拥有魔法
And I'm willing to bet I can get to Belle
我赌我能在被你杀了之前
and tell her everything before you can kill me.
找到贝儿 让她知道你的所作所为
Don't test me.
别激我
Don't test me.
别激我
You really want to take that chance?
你赌吗
That she will, once again...
冒险让她再次看清
know the kind of man you really are?
你的真实面目
What do you want, Miss Swan?
你想要什么 斯旺小姐
You're going to hell?
你要下地狱吗
The Underworld.
是冥界
That's quite a distinction.
区别好大哦
I'm getting him back.
我要把他救回来
This isn't fair to Killian.
这对基利安不公平
Gold tricked him.
戈登耍了他
Everything he gave up was based on a lie.
他所做的一切牺牲最终成了一个骗局
Emma, you know how this works. It's a one-for-one trade.
艾玛 你知道代价的 一命换一命
To get him back, someone else will have to die.
要救他回来 就得有人死
And you just got back from being the Dark One.
你刚刚才从黑暗者的身份中解脱出来
You can't give in to darkness again.
不能向黑暗屈服
I won't. I'm giving in to love.
不会的 我是向爱屈服
I'm doing this right.
我会好好的
I learned my lesson. I'm taking a page out of your book.
我已经吸取教训 我要学你们的办法
You two share a heart.
你们能共享心脏
So will we.
我们也能
It could work.
也许能行
It will work.
一定能行
Uh, forgive me if I'm missing the obvious,
抱歉 我是不是漏掉了什么
but, um, how does one get to the Underworld?
但你要怎样才能进入冥界呢
Do it.
动手吧
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Do it.
动手
Hook...
虎克
I will find you.
我会找到你的
I will always find you.
我总能找到你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表