My mother...
我母亲
that's how she died -- magic.
她就是死于魔法
Come with me on a road trip.
跟我一起上路吧
I-It's like a quest, but on a bus,
应该说是正途 但是要乘大巴
which is like a horse, but with wheels and seats.
那就像马 但有轮子和座位
J-Just -- just come with me.
跟我走吧
What do you say? I think I can fix this.
怎么样 我觉得我可以解决问题
My father would probably kill me.
我父亲大概会杀了我的
B-But yes. Of course I'll come.
好吧 我跟你走
Great. Great.
太好了
We'll call it "Operation Mixtape."
我们管它叫"混音带行动"
There's just one more thing we're going to need.
我们还需要一样东西
I promised I'd never use this pen
我曾起誓绝不会用这支笔
to do anything ?besides record what happens,
做如实记录以外的事
but what we're about to do is for the greater good.
但我们接下来要做的事是为了大局
What's that?
那是什么
The crystal my grandpa tethered Storybrooke's magic to.
我爷爷把童话镇的魔法捆绑在了这个水晶上
Wait, I-I-I don't understand. You said magic is bad.
等等 我不明白 你说魔法是坏的
Why are we going to take it out of Storybrooke?
我们为什么要把它带出童话镇
To destroy it.
好毁掉它
Once and for all.
永远毁掉它
So far, no sign of Gold,
到目前还没找到戈登的踪迹
which means we need to expand our search perimeter
所以我们得把搜寻范围
to include the woods.
扩展到林子里
Where is he?
他在哪
I told you. ?We got this. We'll find Gold.
我说了 交给我们吧 我们会找到戈登的
Not Gold. Henry.
不是戈登 亨利
"Mom, there's only one way
"妈妈 想要解决
to fix everything that's tearing us apart.
一切分♥裂♥我们的问题只有一个办法
I have to destroy " "The source of all of our problems."
我得毁掉..." "我们一切问题的源头"
I got the same text.
我也收到了一样的短♥信♥
What does he mean? What is the source of all of our problems?
那是什么意思 我们一切问题的源头是什么
What is he going to destr...
他要毁掉什么
Well, I think I can answer that.
我可以回答
The Olympian crystal and all the magic tethered to it.
奥林匹斯水晶和与它捆绑在一起的全部魔法
It would appear my grandson has outsmarted us all,
看来我孙子比我们都高明
used his authorial power
他用作者的力量
to steal the crystal right out from under my nose.
从我眼皮底下偷走了水晶
Would Henry even do that -- destroy magic?
亨利会那么做吗 毁掉魔法
We'd better hope he doesn't.
我们只能祈祷他不会
Why? What happens if Henry succeeds?
为什么 如果亨利成功了会发生什么
Considering this town was built with magic,
鉴于这座小镇是用魔法建造的
what do you think will happen?
你觉得会发生什么呢
He would never destroy magic if he knew it could hurt us.
如果他知道这会伤到我们 他就不会毁掉魔法
I'll be sure to tell him that
我夺回水晶之前
right before I take the crystal back.
一定会告诉他的
Don't you dare go near my son.
你敢靠近我儿子
Sorry, dearie, ?but he's threatening me now.
抱歉 亲爱的 但他也威胁到了我
Regina, where are you going?
瑞金娜 你去哪
I just lost Robin. I'm not about to lose Henry, too.
我刚失去了罗宾 我不想连亨利也失去
I know, but we have to be smart about this.
我知道 但我们得讲讲策略
Gold doesn't know where Henry is any more than we do.
戈登跟我们一样不知道亨利在哪
We?
我们
I don't remember inviting you to come along.
我好像没邀请你一起来
You benched me. Now I bench you.
你之前让我坐冷板凳 现在我也不带你
Even if I knew how to find Henry?
即便我知道要怎么找到亨利吗
All right, Sheriff Swan...
好吧 斯旺警长
where is he?
他在哪
You think after ?all those times he ran away,
你以为他离家出走那么多次
I wouldn't put a GPS app on his phone?
我不会往他手♥机♥上装定位软件吗
Let's get to the bug. We have to catch up to him.
我们去开甲壳虫 得追上他了
Where's he headed?
他去哪了
Boston.
波士顿
Is it true? Magic might disappear?
是真的吗 魔法可能会消失
Only if Henry destroys the crystal.
如果亨利摧毁水晶的话
Which he won't, not with Emma and Regina searching for him.
他不会的 艾玛和瑞金娜正在找他
Yeah, but what if they don't find him in time?
如果她们不能及时找到他呢
How are we gonna get back without magic?
没有魔法我们怎么回家
It won't be a problem if we send you home now.
如果我们现在送你们回家这就不是问题了
We?
我们
I think you mean me, dear.
是我吧 亲爱的
But this time, summon the portal without the twister?
这次能不能不把龙♥卷♥风♥跟传送门一起招来
You heroes ruin all the fun.
你们英雄真不会玩
Very well.
好吧
He wasn't on the bus?
他不在大巴上吗
Lady, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone got off.
女士 我不知道该说什么 乘客都下了
Then why does the GPS tracker still say he's on it?
那为什么定位仪显示他还在上面
Because Henry hid his phone under one of the seats.
因为亨利把手♥机♥藏在一个座位下了
He wanted us to think he came to Boston.
他是想骗我们以为他来了波士顿
Ladies, if you don't mind, it's my lunch.
女士们 失陪 我得去吃午饭了
Got any more bright ideas?
还有其他好主意吗
Regina --
瑞金娜
Well...that's new.
这好新鲜
How's that even possible? We're in the land without magic.
这怎么可能 我们在没有魔法的地方
And so is Henry, with the crystal.
亨利也是 还带着水晶
And all of the magic from Storybrooke.
以及整个童话镇的魔法
Regina, if our magic works out here,
瑞金娜 如果我们的魔法在这儿好使
Gold's magic works out here.
那戈登的魔法也会好使
We've got to find Henry before he does.
我们得赶在他之前找到亨利
Well, if he's not in Boston, then where is he?
如果他不在波士顿 那他在哪
I thought the spires of Camelot were tall.
我还以为卡米洛特的尖塔就够高了
Welcome to New York City.
欢迎来到纽约市
Are you sure Regina won't mind us leaving without a goodbye?
你确定瑞金娜不会介意我们不告而别吗
She'll understand.
她会理解的
Robin would want him to grow up in Sherwood forest.
罗宾会希望他在舍伍德森林长大
We'll come and visit you soon, okay?
我们很快就去看你 好吗
And we'll even bring your baby sister.
还带上你的小妹妹
For Regina.
给瑞金娜的
From one of my papa's arrows.
是我爸爸一支箭上的
How sweet.
太贴心了
She'll cherish it.
她会喜欢的
That's everyone.
大家都走了
Let's close it up.
我们关门吧
What's happening?! Stand back!
怎么回事 退后
Zelena!
塞琳娜
It must have something to do
肯定是跟
with magic being tied to that bloody crystal!
魔法和那个破水晶绑在一起有关
Everyone okay?
大家还好吗
For now. Look.
暂时还好 看
Well, we're certainly not in Storybrooke anymore.
我们绝对是不在童话镇了
?There has to be something in here that belongs to Henry.
里面肯定有什么亨利的东西
I assume you have a map somewhere in this pigsty of yours.
你这个猪圈里有地图吧
In the glove box.
在储物箱里
By the way, it was your idea to go to Hardee's.
对了 是你想去哈德斯吃饭的
Give me your hand.
手给我
Why? What is that?
干什么 那是什么
What?
怎么了
Worried I might make you take an eternal nap on a bus bench?
担心我会让你在大巴长凳上永远沉睡吗
If you want to help Henry,
如果你想帮亨利
you're just gonna have to trust me.
就得信任我
?Now that there's magic in the world...
既然这世上有魔法了
this just might work.
这或许能起效
And if it does, you're going to lead us right to him.
如果能起效 你会让我们找到他
Of course. New York.
当然了 纽约
I hope Gold doesn't know that yet.
希望戈登还不知道
Welcome to New York. It'll be $15.
欢迎来到纽约市 15块
I can't imagine living here.
真无法想象在这里生活
It's overwhelming.
太让人目不暇接了
I thought the same thing when I first went to Camelot,
我刚去卡米洛特时也那么想
until you showed me around.
直到你带我到处转了转
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表