Can you heal him?
你能救他吗
Why didn't it work?
为什么不起作用
This sword was enchanted to kill me.
这剑被施了杀我的魔法
My magic can't heal him.
我的魔力救不了他
But maybe yours can.
但你的也许可以
No. No, we can't let her use dark magic.
不行 不行 我们不能让她用黑魔法
Regina, this was the whole point
瑞金娜 这是你当初
of your pretending to be the savior.
假装成救世主的出发点
The whole point was not for Robin to die.
那个出发点并不是要让罗宾去死
And I'm not asking you. I'm asking -- I'm asking her.
而且我没在问你 我在问 我在问她
I don't know what will happen if I use my powers again.
我不知道如果再用魔法♥会♥发生什么
I can use that dagger to make you do this,
我可以用那个匕♥首♥来命令你这么做
but I'm not. I'm asking you.
但我没有 我在请求你
I've lost love before, and I won't again.
我曾经失去过所爱 不想再有第二次
Please. Save him.
求你 救他
All right. I'll try.
好吧 我试试
Attagirl.
好啊
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I've told you --
我告诉过你
I'm here to help you embrace the darkness.
我是来帮你接受黑暗力量的
Emma, who are you talking to?
艾玛 你在和谁说话
No one.
没谁
This is too much for her.
这对她来说太勉强了
I'm fine. I can do this.
我没事 我可以的
Not yet, dearie.
还不行哦 亲爱的
First, you must take a price for the magic.
首先 你要为这个魔法收取代价
I won't take one to save somebody.
我不会为救人而索要代价
Well, sorry, dearie, but these are the rules.
抱歉 亲爱的 但这就是规矩
I didn't make them up. There has to be a price.
这不是我编的 必须要有代价
Fine. I'll pay it.
好 我来付
It doesn't work that way.
不能这样哦
She asked for the magic.
她想要魔法
She has to pay it.
代价就得她来付
It'll be different.
可以不一样
I'm the savior.
我是救世主
Emma, who are you talking to?
艾玛 你在和谁说话
What's going on?
发生了什么
It's okay.
没事
I can do this.
我能做到
Robin! Robin.
罗宾 罗宾
Regina.
瑞金娜
Emma, you all right?
艾玛 你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I feel a little woozy.
我有点头晕
I think I'll lie down for a bit.
我想我得躺一会儿
You liked the power, didn't you?
你喜欢这种力量 不是吗
No. I just did what had to be done.
不 我只是做了必须做的事
Oh, well, if that were true,
哦 好吧 如果是那样
then why didn't your kiss stop that?
为什么你们的吻没能阻止那个
Tasty, isn't it -- The darkness?
很美味 不是吗 黑暗的力量
There it is! Over there!
它在那 那边
What is it?
那是什么
No! Stop!
不 停下
If you want a life, take mine!
如果你要一条命 把我的拿去
Regina, what are you doing?!
瑞金娜 你在做什么
What I should have done in Camelot!
这是我早在卡米洛特就该做的事
You don't have to do this alone.
你不需要独自应付这一切
I'm with you.
我和你一起
Me, too!
我也是
I've got you, sister!
白雪 我来了
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It appears you found a few believers.
看来你已经有不少信徒了
How did you know that would work?
你怎么知道这招管用
Lucky guess.
侥幸猜中罢了
Regina, we weren't gonna let you go.
瑞金娜 我们不会让你独自面对的
Standing up to that monster proved one thing --
面对恶魔能够挺身而出恰恰证明了
if anyone's gonna save this town, it's you.
如果有谁能保护这镇子 那人就是你
Uh-oh, here's another one.
不是吧 又来了一个
You know granny will give you a glass
外婆会给你一大罐啤酒的
if you ask.
只要你开口
You tried to kiss her?
你试过亲她了吗
Aye.
试过了
She didn't even flinch.
她甚至没有一丝退缩
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not over.
我不会放弃的
I spent over a century trying to find a way
我曾经用了一百年想方设法去
to kill the bloody crocodile.
杀了那只该死的老鳄鱼
I can spend at least that long
我不介意再用一百年
trying to save the woman I love.
去拯救心爱的女人
Yeah.
是啊
What is this?
这是什么
Is it magic?
是某种魔法吗
Sort of.
算是吧
We call it a jukebox.
我们管它叫自动点唱机
If you feed it,
只要投币进去
it will sing for you.
它就会唱歌♥给你听
Right.
对了
You're not from here.
你不是我们这儿的人
Our music takes some getting used to.
所以你得花点时间才能习惯我们的音乐
No, it's...
不 我只是觉得
I -- I feel like I've heard this before.
我好像在哪里听过这个
I'm Violet.
我叫维奥莱特
Henry. Hi.
你好 我叫亨利
Mary Margaret?
玛丽·玛格丽特
It's okay.
没事的
We're gonna get Emma back,
我们会让艾玛改邪归正
and we're gonna win this fight.
我们会赢得这场战斗的
I know.
我知道
You're forgetting one thing, David.
可是你忘记了一件事 戴维
If we win...
如果我们赢了
Emma loses.
艾玛就输了
I hope you'll accept my apology.
我希望你能接受我的道歉
We don't normally try and kill our guests in Camelot.
我们通常不会在卡米洛特刺杀我们的客人
Percival's actions were inexcusable.
珀西瓦尔的行为是不可饶恕的
But he was right.
但他说对了
I am the Evil Queen.
我就是巫后
Camelot is a place of second chances.
在卡米洛特可以得到第二次机会
Who you were doesn't matter,
过去的你怎么样并不重要
just who you are.
重要的是现在的你
And if you were able to save him with your magic,
如果你能用你的魔法救了他
then you really are the savior Merlin prophesied.
那你就是梅林预言的救世主
Thank you.
谢谢你
These strangers frighten me, Arthur.
亚瑟 这些不速之客吓到我了
You know Merlin's prophecy as well as I do.
但你应该和我一样清楚梅林的预言
They're meant to be here.
他们注定要来的
Merlin tells us what happens, but he doesn't tell us how.
梅林只说会发生什么 却没有说如何发生
Percival...
珀西瓦尔
is dead.
已经死了
Who knows what other trouble they'll bring?
天知道他们还会带来什么灾难
They're here to destroy the Dark One.
他们是来这里摧毁黑暗者的
That won't be easy.
要做到并不容易
But helping them may be the only way
但是帮助他们是我唯一能够
I'll ever get my hands on that monster's dagger.
拿到恶魔匕♥首♥的方法
Guinevere, if I don't make excalibur whole again,
格温娜维尔 如果我们无法再次铸造神剑
we'll lose everything we worked so hard to build.
我们就会失去苦心建立的一切
What's the matter, dearie?
怎么不开心 亲爱的
Feeling left out?
觉得被冷落了吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表