That's enough! He doesn't know anything.
够了 他什么都不知道
He's a king with no kingdom.
他是没有王国的国王
As much as he hates it...
他虽然也不乐意
he's not important anymore.
但他现在已经不重要了
Feel any better?
好受点了吗
I'll feel better when I have some answers.
等我得到答案就会好受了
Emma said this whole thing was about me.
艾玛说一切都是为了我
Are you really that naive?
你真那么天真吗
She's manipulating you.
她是在操纵你
That's what the Dark One does.
黑暗者就会干这个
No.
不是
This was Emma talking.
那是艾玛的心里话
There may not be any Emma.
艾玛或许已经不存在了
Not anymore. She's right.
现在没了 她说得对
This Dark One,
这个黑暗者
she has Excalibur,
她有王者之剑
and she is going to destroy all light magic.
她会摧毁一切光明魔法
So, that's what you think it's about?
你觉得是为了这个吗
A sword she hasn't actually used?
一把她现在还没用过的剑
Well, obviously, she needs another ingredient
显然 她还缺什么东西
to cast the spell.
暂时不能施咒
So, we figure out what that is
我们得搞清那是什么
and stop her from getting it.
阻止她得手
And we get our Emma back.
然后把我们的艾玛弄回来
You can all look at magic spells till you're blue in the face.
你们忙着去找魔咒吧
But something happened between me and her in Camelot.
我和她在卡米洛特一定还经历了什么事
The only way to help Emma
想要帮助艾玛
is to find out what the hell it was.
就必须查清究竟是什么事
Crocodile, we need to talk.
老鳄鱼 我们得谈谈
Didn't you hear?
没听说吗
I'm not that man anymore.
我不是那个人了
Belle, you can, uh...
贝儿 你可以...
Yeah. Sorry, I thought you might be Emma.
嗯 抱歉 我以为你是艾玛
It's a good thing I'm not.
幸好我不是
A crossbow wouldn't do you much good.
否则十字弓也帮不了你
Well, best we could manage.
我们也就能做到这样了
I did have some squid ink set aside for a rainy day,
我本来留了些乌贼墨以备不时之需
but, uh, unfortunately...
但很不幸
...she found it.
被她找到了
Dark Ones are clever like that,
黑暗者都是这么聪明
clever enough to make everyone believe
聪明到让每个人相信
that they've really changed.
他们真的改变了
I need to know what's going on inside Emma's head now.
我需要知道艾玛现在究竟在想什么
She said she's doing all this because of me.
她说她做这一切都是为了我
This isn't about what you did.
重点不在于你做了什么
It's about what she did.
而是她做了什么
You're sure of that?
你确定吗
I've seen the look on her face.
我见过她的表情
One that I-I know only too well...
那种表情我太熟悉了
regret.
后悔
I became the Dark One to save my son.
我成为黑暗者是为救儿子
Committed countless sins along the way,
一路上犯下了无数罪孽
convinced myself I would atone for them all
还说服自己会为一切赎罪的
once I'd found him.
只等我找到他就好
But things never work out the way you think they will.
但世事总是不尽如人意
If you want to find out what Emma Swan is after,
如果你想知道艾玛·斯旺究竟目的何在
find out what she's atoning for.
就查清她在赎什么罪
And how do I do that?
我怎么查
I've been looking all over for her.
我一直在到处找她
She doesn't want to be found.
她不想被人找到
Then you have to give her a reason to find you.
那你就给她个找到你的理由
Emma!
艾玛
What happened between us?
我们之间究竟发生了什么
What the hell do you want from me?
你究竟想要我怎么样
I wouldn't light that if I were you.
我要是你 我就不会点着
Which as a matter of fact, I am.
但其实我就是你
If Arthur uses that to forge Excalibur,
如果亚瑟用那重铸了王者之剑
he will kill you,
他会杀了你的
and that's bad news for those of us in your head.
这对我们这些你脑海中的人来说可不是好消息
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I need to ignite this spark to save my family.
我需要点燃火种才能拯救我的家人
I can't risk their lives.
我不能拿他们的命冒险
What the hell's wrong with this?
这东西怎么不好使
Wrong with it?
这东西不好使
Or wrong with you?
或许是你不对劲
Merlin said you can only light that
梅林说想要点燃它
when you're ready to let go of the darkness.
你必须先准备好放弃黑暗
So, perhaps you're not.
或许你还没准备好
You're wrong.
你错了
Well, prove it then, dearie. Light the flame.
那就证明啊 亲爱的 点燃火焰
Go on, do it.
来啊 点啊
Just... just do it.
快点啊
Just... just light it! I'm trying!
快点啊 我在努力了
Henry.
亨利
You weren't supposed to see that.
你不该看到的
What were you trying to do?
你在努力做什么
Get this flame lit.
把火焰点燃
Well, what do the voices say?
那些声音在说什么
That I can't do it
说我做不到
because I don't want to give up the darkness.
因为我不愿放弃黑暗
Maybe you just need a little motivation.
或许你需要点动力
Here.
给
I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看
A little project Hook and I were working on.
这是我和虎克之前一起在搞的小项目
Operation light Swan.
光明斯旺行动
He was looking for a house you'd like
他在找一栋你会喜欢的房♥子
so when we get back home...
这样等我们回家后
He can ask me to move in.
他就能叫我搬去一起住了
He said that the house is a promise,
他说这房♥子是个承诺
kind of like a plan for the future.
像是个对未来的计划
You know what?
知道吗
That voice in my head was right.
我脑海里的声音是对的
I don't want to give up the darkness.
我是不想放弃黑暗
Not yet. What?
暂时还不行 什么
I need to use it one last time.
我得最后再用它一次
I brought the dagger and the flame,
我带来了匕♥首♥和火焰
but you don't get it until you free my family.
但你得先放了我家人才能拿到
No.
不行
You will hand it over now, or I unleash Merlin.
你先给我 否则我就用梅林对付你
Emma, please.
艾玛 求你
I don't want to fight you.
我不想跟你打
No, but I do.
但我想
So, now that mommy's got her magic back...
现在老娘拿回魔法了
...tell us, Dark One.
说说吧 黑暗者
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
And then the witch opened the oven,
然后女巫打开了烤炉
stoked the flames, ready to put Gretel inside.
把火烧旺 准备把格蕾特送进去烤了
Felt that one.
胎动了
You must like this book as much as your mom.
你肯定跟妈妈一样喜欢这本书
Ok, steady on.
好了 别闹了
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Something's wrong!
不对劲
Help! I need help!
救命 我需要帮助
Somebody help me!
谁救救我
Let me out!
让我出去
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么回事 出什么事了
A bit difficult to explain.
有点不好解释
You better see for yourselves.
你们还是自己看吧
Careful. It could be another one of her tricks.
小心 可能又是她在耍诈
Well, don't just stare! Help me!
别光傻愣着啊 帮帮我
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表