You don't recognize me, do you?
你不认得我了吧
Snow?
白雪
You're still so young.
你还那么年轻
When -- How did...?
什么时候...怎么回事...
You mean, uh, how did I die?
你是想问我怎么死的吗
That's, uh --
那...
That -- That's not important.
那不重要
What are you doing down here?
你怎么在这里
I mean, how did you...?
你怎么...
I'm not dead.
我没死
Um, I came down here to help my daughter.
我是下来帮我女儿的
You have a daughter?
你都有女儿了
And a son.
还有个儿子
And a grandson, actually.
还有外孙呢
You are not a grandmother.
你哪像个外婆
Actually...
其实
it's kind of a convoluted story,
说来话长
but, um, I am.
但我真是
It's been quite a life.
我的人生很精彩
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I wish I could say the same.
真希望我也可以这么说
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
What if I told you there might be a way
如果我告诉你或许有办法
for you to leave the Underworld once and for all?
可以永远离开冥界呢
I never finished my Labors.
我没能完成我的苦差
I can't move on until I do.
除非做完 我无法离开
I know.
我知道
And Cerberus is here.
刻耳柏洛斯就在这里
Here?
这里
He's -- He's guarding a prison
它在守卫一个监狱
where the man my daughter loves is being held. And...
我女儿所爱的人就关在里面
Hercules, you're the only one
赫克利斯 你是唯一
strong enough to defeat that beast.
有能力击败那怪物的人
It's your destiny.
这是你的命运
Well, that hero died.
那个英雄已经死了
Only if you let him.
除非你放弃
Don't forget what you taught me.
别忘记你教我的话
You can't let fear of failure keep you from trying.
不能因为害怕失败就不去尝试
Oh, this is going to be quite an exciting day.
今天会非常刺♥激♥的
It will be... when I kill you.
等我杀了你 就刺♥激♥了
Why does everyone say that?
为什么大家都那么说
You can't kill me. I'm Hades.
你杀不了我 我是冥王哈迪斯
This -- This is death.
这里 就是死亡
Well, then, I'll find whatever's worse
那我就看看还有什么比死更糟
and do it to you.
然后对你那么做
Oh, I see you've --
看来你...
you met my pet.
见过我的宠物了
You're about to realize his master
你马上就会知道 它的主人
is not nearly as friendly.
远不如它那么友好
Wait.
等等
Protection spell.
保护咒
Looks like Grandma Cora left this place locked up.
看来柯拉外婆把这里上了锁
Not completely.
没锁全
Okay.
好吧
All right. You stay here.
好了 你留下
No.
不
Someone needs to stand guard outside,
得有人去外面站岗
and only one of us knows
而咱俩之间只有我知道
where to look in my mom's office.
该去我妈办公室里什么地方找
Be very careful.
多加小心
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Cruella.
库伊拉
Tell me, how is your mother?
告诉我 你母亲好吗
Oh, yes, with you, I need to be more specific.
对了 对你而言 我得再说具体点
How is the one that killed me?
杀了我的那个母亲还好吗
This is the tunnel she said she came out of.
她说她就是从这条隧♥道♥出来的
Hook's in here somewhere.
虎克就在里面
All right, wonder boy,
好吧 神奇小子
are you sure you can do this?
你真能做到吗
Regina!
瑞金娜
I know you can do this.
我知道你行的
We'll find your friend. Don't worry.
我们会找到你朋友的 别担心
Wait for me here.
在这儿等着我
Where's the rest of it?
其余的呢
That's all we have.
我们只有这么多了
I swear.
我发誓
Leave my people alone!
别骚扰我的子民
Princess Snow, please, help us.
白雪公主 帮帮我们吧
Where's your daddy's army?
你老爸的军队呢
I don't need...an army.
我不需要军队
Return what you've taken from these people
归还你从他们这儿抢走的东西
and leave my kingdom...
并离开我的王国
or the next arrow lands in your good eye.
否则下一箭就插♥进♥你的那只好眼
I'd like to see you try.
我倒想看看你怎么做到
Run back to your palace, little girl.
逃回你的宫殿吧 小丫头
These are my woods now.
这片林子现在归我了
Leave her alone!
别碰她
Or you're going to have to answer to me.
否则你们等着对付我吧
Your boyfriend won't be around to protect you forever.
你男朋友不会永远在身边保护你
We did exactly what you asked.
我们照你的吩咐做了
There's more where this came from.
继续干 我还有赏
Are you sure you don't want me to kill her?
你确定不想让我杀了她吗
I won't turn her into a martyr for these people to worship.
我不要把她变成烈士 留给人们崇拜
No.
不
I have to turn them against her.
我得让他们反对她
And these miserable people will finally realize the truth.
而这些悲惨的人最终会认清事实
I am meant to be their queen.
我才是他们的女王
Herc!
赫克
Come on.
快来
What the hell was that?
那是什么
I called them off.
我让它们住手了
Who are you?
你是谁
My uncle.
我叔叔
Hades?
哈迪斯
Don't look so surprised.
别这么惊讶
Who'd you think was in charge of this place -- your mommy?
你以为这里是谁说了算 你妈妈吗
Well, if this is your realm,
如果这是你的领地
maybe you can answer a few questions.
或许你可以回答我们几个问题
Like why does this hell-hole look like Storybrooke?
比如为什么这个鬼地方看着这么像童话镇
I have my reasons,
我有自己的理由
and I don't have to share them with you.
而且不必跟你说
Leave them alone, uncle.
别碰他们 叔叔
There's that famous courage people love to talk about.
这就是人们口中的著名勇士啊
Oh, Hercules,
赫克利斯
did you really think you could face Cerberus again?
你真以为自己可以再次面对刻耳柏洛斯吗
Again?
再次
You mean he didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
Cerberus killed you.
是刻耳柏洛斯杀了你
Yeah, I didn't want you to know.
对 我不想让你知道
Snow, I couldn't let you down.
白雪 我不能让你失望
Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of, nephew.
没什么丢人的 侄儿
After all, losing your life to my little pet
毕竟 把你的小命丢在我的小宠物手上
is what finally brought us together as family.
终于让我们家人团聚
We're not afraid of you.
我们不怕你
Snow White.
白雪公主
Or is it Mary Margaret?
还是叫玛丽·玛格丽特
My nephew said you were a spitfire,
我侄子说你是个烈性子
but trust me,
但相信我
you should be quite afraid of me
你应该非常害怕我
because the next time you interfere with my family,
因为你再干涉我的家庭
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表