Oh, my magic!
我的魔法
Zelena, what did you do to us?
塞琳娜 你做了什么
I didn't do anything! This wasn't me!
我没做什么 那不是我
Okay, then, if it wasn't you, then who was it,
如果不是你 那是谁
and -- and where are we?
而且我们在哪
And why is the sky red?
天空为什么是红的
No, no, no!
不不
What?
怎么了
We're in the Underworld.
我们在冥界
Okay.
好吧
Then, uh, t-then Rumple must need my help.
那么朗普肯定是需要我帮忙
That's why we're here.
所以我们才到了这儿
Wait.
等等
Hades.
哈迪斯
We're here because of me.
我们是因为我才到这儿来的
And now I know why -- my baby.
我知道为什么了 我的宝宝
What?
什么
Hades wants your baby?
哈迪斯想要你的孩子
Hand her over. Please.
把她给我 求你
No.
不
No, nothing good ever came of anyone trusting you.
不行 信任你从来没有好结果
Give her to me!
把她给我
Belle, please! Give her to me! I can keep her safe!
贝儿 求你 把她给我 我能保护她
Please!
求你
Belle?!
贝儿
Belle?!
贝儿
So, I heard someone of the Munchkin persuasion
听说有个芒奇金人告诉了桃乐茜
tipped off Dorothy that I was still alive.
我还活着
Since you're all so fond of tattling,
既然你们那么喜欢说闲话
I'll give you the chance to make it up to me.
我就给你们个机会补偿我
Where can I find the Scarecrow?!
稻草人在哪
We don't know! We swear!
我们不知道 我们发誓
Fine.
好吧
Have it your way, Boq!
那就这样 伯格
Did that loosen your bearded lips?
这下你愿意说了吗
Or would you like to turn into a pile of ash, too?!
还是你也想变成一堆灰烬
Now, now. No need to make more of a mess.
好了 没必要搞得更乱了
Who the hell are you?!
你是谁
Who the hell am I?
我[地狱]是谁
That question is more appropriate than you know.
你都不知道这问题问得多么贴切
Please -- allow me to introduce myself.
容我自我介绍一下
I am Hades.
我是哈迪斯
Really?
是吗
King of the Underworld?
冥界之王
Yes.
是的
My reputation precedes me.
看来我声名远播
And to what do I owe this visit?
你为什么大驾光临
Your handiwork has impressed me.
你的手法令我倾佩
You've sent so many my way.
你送了好多人来我这儿
That last headless guard --
之前那个无头守卫
You have panache.
你挺有风格
True.
那倒是
But I sense there's something else.
但我觉得你还有别的事
I heard a rumor that you're dabbling in time travel,
我听说你在尝试时间旅行
trying to achieve the unachievable.
想实现无法实现之事
It won't be unachievable for long.
很快就可以实现了
Which is why I'm here.
所以我才来
I believe in you.
我相信你
Is the devil flirting with me?
魔鬼是在跟我调情吗
Yes.
是的
Uh, I'm not the devil.
我不是魔鬼
People are always conflating us.
大家总把我们搞混
No, I want to help you.
不 我想帮助你
This Scarecrow -- he is one of the ingredients you need?
这个稻草人 是你需要的原料之一吧
Yes.
是的
And I had him until a meddling farm girl got in the way.
我本来抓住他了 但被一个农场的姑娘搅和了
Dorothy. You know her?
桃乐茜 你认识她
Well, I did my research before I came,
我来之前做过调研
and from what I hear, she's a powerful woman.
据我所知 她很厉害
So am I.
我也是
Yes, yes, I know. I know.
当然 我知道
But she has one thing you don't --
但她有一样你没有的东西
the love of the people.
人♥民♥之爱
And pardon me for saying so, but no one loves you.
抱歉这么说 但没人爱你
But there is a way to defeat her.
但是有办法击败她的
With an ally.
找个盟友
And what does Hades need with a time-travel spell?
那哈迪斯要时间旅行咒做什么呢
All in good time, Zelena.
日后再告诉你 塞琳娜
All in good time.
日后再告诉你
I don't need anyone's help.
我不需要任何人帮忙
We haven't ordered yet.
我们还没点餐呢
One dry wheat toast, one oatmeal.
一份全麦面包 一份燕麦粥
I know the orders of all the regulars.
我知道所有常客要点的单
I'll get your cocoa.
我去给你拿可可
What?
怎么了
David, we're regulars.
戴维 我们是常客
We were only supposed to be here for a day,
我们应该只待一天的
and now we're regulars at the diner in hell.
但现在我们成地狱里餐厅的常客了
Um, on the way to hell.
是到地狱的路上的餐厅
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You're thinking about Neal.
你在想尼尔
I do, too -- all the time.
我也想他 一直在想
If only we could talk to him.
如果我们可以跟他说话
If he could just... hear our voices...
只要他可以 听到我们的声音
You can do that.
你可以的
It's a simple Level 1 haunting.
那只是简单的初级还魂
Lots of people do it here until they lose interest
很多人在这儿做那些 一直到它们
in life and people and...
对人 生活 和快乐
joy.
都失去兴趣
I know where a booth is.
我知道哪有电♥话♥亭
A booth? For haunting?
电♥话♥亭 用来还魂
Where?
在哪
Oh, here and there.
这里那里吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
Breathe into this.
往这里呼口气
The breath of the living buys a lot on the black market here.
活人的呼吸在黑市上能卖♥♥很多钱
Okay.
好
Um, the booth is by the bus stop.
电♥话♥亭就在公交站旁边
Just pick up the phone
只要拿起话筒
and tell the operator who you wish to haunt.
告诉机务员你要还魂找谁就好
Happy haunting!
还魂愉快哦
Let's go, Snow.
我们走 白雪
Let's talk to our boy.
我们去跟儿子说话
Riveting tale.
感人的故事
Snow likes oatmeal.
白雪喜欢燕麦粥
Is my morning breakfast in there, too?
我的早饭也在里面吗
Henry, I thought you were gonna use your Author powers
亨利 我以为你是要用你的作者力量
to get us to defeat Hades.
帮我们打败哈迪斯的
I don't even remember writing this.
我都不记得自己写过这个
I just woke up and had it done.
我只是醒过来 发现它写完了
Okay.
好吧
It's... really well-written.
写得... 很好
Yes, and the illustrations are lovely.
是啊 这些插画很可爱
Maybe if you focus harder...
或许你可以更专注点
So you're all Authors now?
现在你们都是作者了吗
Everyone's a writer.
每个人都是作者
Everyone's got an idea.
每个人都有想法
I'm doing my best.
我在尽力做最好
Maybe if you just laid off for a little bit...
也许你们该少烦我一点
Henry, where are you going?
亨利 你要去哪
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表