Well, I want to see this place, Henry, truly,
我想好好看看这里 亨利 真的
but -- but what does it have to do with destroying magic?
但这跟毁灭魔法有什么关系
It's got to do with my dad.
跟我爸爸有关系
Magic ?tore apart his family, too,
魔法也把他的家庭拆散了
when my grandpa became the Dark One.
当它让爷爷成为黑暗者的时候
And did he want to destroy magic, too?
他也想摧毁魔法吗
The truth is, for a really long time.
事实上 他想了很长时间
No one else knows this, not even my moms.
别人都不知道 连我两个妈妈都不知道
He made me promise not to tell anyone.
他逼我不告诉任何人的
It's safe with me, I promise.
我会保密的 我保证
See, that's why he was in New York.
那就是他来纽约的原因
He was trying to find a way to protect himself
他想找办法保护自己
in case his dad found him.
以防他爸爸找上门
Right, and he thought the best way of doing that
嗯 他觉得最好的办法
was by destroying magic.
就是毁掉魔法
Did he ever figure it out?
他想到办法了吗
He died before he could, but I know he got close.
他还没找到就死了 但我知道他很接近了
He kept everything he found in a journal.
他把自己的一切发现都记在了日记里
It's got to be in my dad's apartment.
肯定就在我父亲公♥寓♥里
Come on.
走吧
If this isn't Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest,
如果这里既不是童话镇也不是魔法森林
then where are we?
那我们在哪
Well, wherever we are,
不管我们在哪
I'd rather not stick around long enough to find out.
我不想继续待下去等着知道了
Can you...use the wand and get us back to Storybrooke?
你能用魔杖带我们回童话镇吗
Not quite.
不行
So we're trapped in this mysterious realm,
那么我们被困在这个神秘国度里了
wherever it is.
不管这里是哪
You can fix it, right?
你能修好它吧
Of course.
当然
Do you happen to have any duct tape?
你有胶带吗
We're not affixing the bumper to that God-awful truck of yours.
这又不是修复你那辆破车的保险杠
This requires the proper potions,
这需要合适的药剂
none of which I have with me.
而且我现在都没带来
Well, then we're just gonna have to go find them.
那我们只能去找了
Then we'll have to move quickly.
那我们得快点行动了
If we don't find Regina and Emma before Henry destroys magic,
如果我们不在亨利毁灭魔法前找到瑞金娜和艾玛
fixing this wand won't matter.
修不修复魔杖就无所谓了
We'll be cut off from Storybrooke for good.
我们会被永远挡在童话镇之外
Hold on, I hear something.
等等 我听到了什么
Excuse me.
打扰
Can you tell us what land we're in?
能告诉我们这里是哪吗
No need to run!
不用跑
Please don't hurt me.
别伤害我
We just want to know what land we're in.
我们只是想知道这里是哪
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我不能跟陌生人说话的
It's okay.
没事的
You don't need to be afraid of us.
你不用怕我们
No, you don't understand.
你不懂
You shouldn't be here. You have to go.
你们不该来这儿 你们得走了
Well, that's what we want to do.
我们就是想走
We're trying to get home to our families,
我们想回到家人身边
to a town called Storybrooke?
一个叫童话镇的小镇
That's a s-strange name.
好奇怪的名字
We need magic to get back there. Can you help us?
我们需要魔法才能回去 你能帮忙吗
Magic? N-No, no, no. M-Magic is dangerous.
魔法 不不 魔法是危险的
If I help you, I'll be punished.
如果我帮你们 我会受惩罚的
Punished? By who?
惩罚 谁会惩罚你
By me.
我
I guess now we know what that groundsman was so afraid of.
看来我们现在知道那个园丁是在怕什么了
This isn't like ?any dungeon I've ever seen.
我从没见过这样的地牢
These bars are enchanted.
铁栏被施了魔法
Magic won't get us out of here.
靠魔法是出不去的
What about the wand? Do you still have it?
魔杖呢 还在你那儿吗
Should I be offended that he didn't frisk me?
他没搜我身 我该觉得受伤吗
Not that this ?is any use to us in here.
虽然在这里 这东西也派不上用场
?Hid it. Someone's coming.
藏起来 有人来了
There you are.
你们在这儿
The prisoners who attacked my groundsman.
袭击了我的园丁的囚犯
No, no, no. We didn't attack anyone.
不不 我们没袭击谁
This is just a big misunderstanding.
这是个天大的误会
We just want to know where we are.
我们只想知道我们在哪
All you need to know
你们只需要知道
is that you don't want to be here,
你们不想待在这里
and that you're the ones
而且是你们得
who are going to be answering my questions.
回答我的问题
Like why are you really here?
比如你们究竟来这儿干什么
We just want to go home.
我们只想回家
You must think me so naive.
你们一定当我很天真吧
I know you're lying.
我知道你们在撒谎
I know who really sent you.
我知道究竟是谁派你们来的
So tell me...
告诉我
what does the Dark One want?
黑暗者想要什么
You know the bloody Crocodile?
你知道那条老鳄鱼
Who are you? What do you really want?
你是谁 你究竟想要什么
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
He's too strong.
他力气太大了
Look, we get it. You're powerful.
听着 我们懂了 你很有力气
But killing him ?isn't gonna change the truth,
但杀了他 事实也还是事实
which is that we don't work for Rumplestiltskin.
我们根本不为朗普斯金效命
He's our enemy.
他是我们的敌人
He's the whole reason we're here.
我们就是因为他才落到了这里
He tried to steal magic from our town to wake the woman he loves.
他企图偷窃我们小镇的魔法好唤醒他爱的女人
She's...
她...
...pregnant.
怀孕了
You expect me to believe that the Dark One has found love?
你想让我相信黑暗者找到了爱情吗
Yes.
是的
So whatever grudge you have against him,
不管你跟他有什么仇怨
we have nothing to do with it.
我们都与之无关
Let us go, and you won't have to worry about us ever again.
放了我们 我们再不会给你添麻烦了
In my experience,
凭我的经验
if you really don't want to worry about something,
如果你真想避免麻烦
you lock it into a cage --
就把它关在笼子里
a strong cage, like this one.
坚实的笼子 比如这个
It's when you unlock the cage...
你打开笼子时
...that's when the trouble starts.
麻烦才会开始
Looks like Henry was here, but I don't think he was alone.
看来亨利来过这里 但我觉得他不是一个人
This is, uh, Henry and Violet's song.
这是亨利和维奥莱特的歌♥
They have a song?
他们还有一首歌♥
He really likes her. She's a nice girl.
他真的很喜欢她 她是个不错的女孩
You're just saying that because you feel bad
你那么说不过是出于之前在
about ripping her heart out in Camelot.
卡米洛特掏了她的心的愧疚感
I'll like her a lot better
如果我知道
when I know where she's taken my son.
她把我儿子带去了哪才会更喜欢她
Well, I think I might be able to figure that out.
我觉得我或许能弄明白
Yes. ?He has definitely been here.
没错 他绝对来过这里
He tried to wipe ?the search history clean.
他还企图清除搜索记录
Luckily, I can get it back.
幸好 我能恢复
I won't hold my breath.
我就不太期待了
Maybe there's something else in here
或许这里还有别的
that can tell us where they've gone.
能告诉我们他们去了哪
Did you find something?
你有发现吗
One of Robin's books.
罗宾的一本书
He must have brought it with him
肯定他从童话镇过来时
from Storybrooke when he came here.
一起带来的
I know because I gave it to him.
因为是我给他的
It's a collection of this world's
是这个世界关于
legends about Robin Hood.
罗宾汉的传说的合集
He used to laugh ?at everything they got wrong.
他以前会嘲笑他们说错的那些地方
What is it? Are you okay?
是什么 你没事吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表