It's not far. What is it?
离这里不远的 是什么
A spark from mankind's original fire,
人类原始火种的火苗
the flame of Prometheus.
普罗米修斯之火的火焰
Its heat forged Excalibur,
是它的热量锻造了王者之剑
and that's what we'll need to put it back together.
我们需要用它才能重铸这把剑
So will you come with me to collect the spark?
你愿跟我去取火吗
We'll be back by nightfall.
我们日落前就能回来
You look dire.
你看上去很悲观
What is it?
怎么了
When we get there,
等我们到了
we will need to deal with the first Dark One.
我们得对付初代黑暗者
The one who wore the mask?
戴面具的人吗
The one who killed the woman you love?
杀了你心爱♥女♥人♥的那人
The very same.
正是
This is not a trivial task.
这任务并不轻松
I was seeing Rumplestiltskin.
我之前能看到朗普斯金
Like, a voice in my head.
就像脑海中的声音
I just got rid of him.
我刚刚摆脱他
And now you want me to let another one in?
你要我再放个进来吗
Yes, and not just anyone.
是的 而且不是普通的一个
This is the first Dark One, the original,
这是初代黑暗者 最初的那一个
the one from whom all the evil that followed was born.
之后所有的邪恶都由此人产生
Will we win?
我们能赢吗
I see two paths for our journey, Emma.
我看到我们的道路有两条 艾玛
On one, you resist the darkness and we succeed.
一条是你抵抗住了黑暗 我们获胜了
On the other, you succumb to the darkness
一条是你向黑暗屈服了
and I do not return. I die.
我没能回来 我死了
You die? But...
你死了 但是
Even immortality has exceptions.
永生也是有例外的
A Dark One does have the power to kill me.
黑暗者是可以杀死我的
But they won't even be there. Not really.
但他们根本不会出现啊 并不是实体啊
It would be me.
是我
If you died, it would be me.
如果你死了 那就是我动的手
If I die, it means that you lost your battle
如果我死了 那就是你失败了
and the darkness stained your soul.
黑暗玷污了你的灵魂
Everything and everyone that you know
你周围的一切人和事
will be at the mercy
都将受制于
of the most powerful Dark One ever --
有史以来最强大的黑暗者
yourself.
你自己
No pressure.
别有压力
You'll return by nightfall, right?
黄昏时分你会回来吧
Yes. We go get this spark thing,
会 我们一拿到那个发光的东西
and then I'm working my way back to you, babe.
我就回来你身边 亲爱的
I know when you're quoting something.
我能听出来你在引经据典
And I love that you never know what it is.
而我就喜欢你永远不知引自何处
Anyway, with a bit of luck,
总之 加上一点运气
we can put Excalibur together tomorrow,
明天我们就可以重铸王者之剑
and then -- bam -- no more darkness.
然后 嘭 黑暗不复存在
Be careful, Emma.
小心 艾玛
Calm down, Swan. I'm not proposing.
别紧张 斯旺 我不是在向你求婚
You know I'm a survivor.
你知道我生命力强
This ring is why. I've had it for many years.
戒指就是原因 我戴在身上很多年了
It's the reason I'm alive.
这是我活着的原因
Or it could be. Who knows?
或者不是 谁知道呢
You know I can't die today.
你知道我今天是不会死的
I'm immortal now.
我现在是永生的
The Dark One is immortal.
黑暗者是永生的
Emma isn't.
可艾玛不是
Bring her home to me.
把她给我带回来
At the very least, it's a reminder
至少 这戒指提醒着你
that you've got a piercing-eyed,
这里有个目光犀利
smoldering pirate here who loves you.
内心焦急的海盗爱着你
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you, too.
我也爱你
It's time.
该走了
Is this some new magic?
这是新魔法吗
Are you frowning them into growing faster?
你皱着眉头 花就能长快点吗
Just thinking.
只是在想事情
There's a man I'm considering helping.
我想帮一个人
He's tired.
他很疲惫
He's spent his life tending to others,
一辈子都在照顾别人
and now he just wants to marry the woman he loves
现在他只想娶他心爱的女人
and grow old by her side.
在她身边慢慢老去
But there's an obstacle.
但是遇到了阻碍
He sounds awful.
听起来好悲惨
If I teach you nothing else,
你从我这没学别的
it will be to laugh at yourself.
就学会了自嘲
If you want to propose, go ahead.
如果你想求婚 就求吧
Now, tell me about this obstacle.
跟我说说什么阻碍
Well, you know that I didn't always have magic,
你知道我不是一直有魔法的
but I've never actually said how it happened.
但我从未说过我是怎么得到的
It was a gift.
那是一份礼物
I found the Holy Grail.
我找到了圣杯
What?
什么
The Holy Grail?
圣杯
You found the Holy Grail? Merlin --
你找到了圣杯 梅林
I drank from it, and it gave me magic.
我喝了里面的水 它赋予了我魔法
But it also gave me eternal life.
同时也给了我不死之身
That was 500 years ago.
那是五百年前的事
I don't age. I don't die.
我不会变老 永生不死
So if I were to marry you,
所以如果我娶了你
then I would have to watch as you leave me behind.
就要看着你离我而去
I would rather share a life with you to the end
那我宁愿与你共度一生
than go on without you.
也不愿过着没有你的生活
If you still had the Grail --
如果圣杯还在你这儿
I do.
在我这儿
It's in the bottom of the chest,
在衣柜底下
in the main room of the tower.
塔楼的正厅里
It's in my living room.
在我客厅里吗
Wait. There's your answer, a wise one.
等等 这就是办法 完美的办法
Let me drink from the Grail.
让我喝圣杯里的水
We can live forever together.
我们就能永远生活在一起了
I'm so sorry, my dearest,
对不起 亲爱的
but I've already seen the cost of immortality.
可我已经见过永生的代价
Life is made of little moments,
生命是由小小的回忆所组成
precious as diamonds.
如钻石般珍贵
But imagine there were an endless sea of diamonds.
但是想想 有一片一望无垠的钻石
They'd all be worthless. They'd be as common as sand.
它们就会变得一文不值 像沙子一样普通
I do have another solution,
但是我有别的办法
If you'll accept it.
如果你接受的话
We take the Grail,
我们把圣杯
and we remake it into a sword.
重制成一把剑
Such a blade could cut away my magic,
这把剑能够切除我的魔法
my immortality,
我的永生
and then we can come back here,
然后我们就能回到这里来
and we can live normal lives together.
一起过普通人的生活
You would really give up so much?
你真的愿意放弃这些吗
For you.
为了你我愿意
I don't want this moment to get lost
我不想让这一刻遗失在
in an endless sea of time.
无尽的时间海洋里
Come.
走吧
Come make the preparations.
我们去做准备
Okay, what's the plan?
好吧 计划是什么
We take them by surprise and go in through the front gate.
我们给他们来个出其不意 从前门进去
Well, after our jailbreak, they'll be on high alert.
我们那次劫狱之后 他们一定处于高级戒备
We need a diversion at the drawbridge.
需要有人在吊桥分散他们的注意力
The rest of us can climb the wall on the side.
其余人悄悄地从墙爬过去
Are you forgetting? I've got magic.
你们忘记我有魔法了吗
I can just poof into Arthur's bedroom.
我可以嗖的一下就进到亚瑟的卧室里去
What?!
怎么了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表