He knew I wouldn't have magic.
他知道我没了魔法
He's toying with me, tormenting me.
他在耍我 折磨我
Good thing the locator spell
好消息是 我从戈登的店里
wasn't the only thing I took from Gold's shop.
不止拿走了定位咒
Call me an optimist,
就当我乐观吧
but I was hoping I'd have to use it.
我确实希望可以用它
Henry, are you sure?
亨利 你确定吗
You didn't have to include me in this operation,
你的行动里本可以没有我
but you did.
但你加了我
You didn't try and do it alone.
你不再试着自己承担一切
If you're willing to take that first step back, so am I.
如果你愿意迈出这一步 那么我也愿意
I will make it up to you.
我会报答你的
You want to start by saving the day?
从拯救世界开始吗
You were playing me the whole time.
你一直都在耍我
Once you lied about Excalibur, all bets were off.
从你隐瞒王者之剑时起 就没有公平可言了
I knew it was just a matter of time
我知道你要控制我
before you tried controlling me.
只是时间问题
And now no one will ever control me again.
现在再也没人能控制我了
Go back from whence you came.
从哪来 回哪去
Back to stone.
回石头里去
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why are you helping him get his revenge?
你为什么帮他报仇
Don't be naive, Emma.
别傻了 艾玛
Dark Ones never do anything
黑暗者们做事
without getting something in return.
都要求回报
What do you want? You're a Dark One.
你想要什么 你也是黑暗者
You know what we want. You want it too.
你知道我们想要什么 你也想要
No.
不
You can't.
你不能这样
Yes, we can.
不 我们能
And we will.
我们也会这么做
Killian...
基利安...
Your revenge is not your happy ending.
报仇不是你的幸福结局
I am.
我才是
You told me that.
你是这么跟我说的
If you destroy this heart,
如果你毁了这颗心
you will destroy your happy ending along with it.
你的幸福结局也会随之毁灭
No, Killian Jones told you that.
是基利安·琼斯跟你说的
Your lovesick puppy dog.
那条苦恋你的小狗
But that man died
但在你把他
the moment you turned him into a Dark One.
变为黑暗者时他就死了
Well, I have to hand it to you, crocodile.
我得承认 老鳄鱼
You lasted a lot longer than I expected.
你比我想象的活得久
If you'd fought me with such vigor back in the day,
如果你当时有今天这般胆量和我决斗
I might have given you your wife back.
我也许会把你妻子还给你
Soiled, but returned.
睡过再给你
What are you waiting for, pirate? Finish him.
等什么呢 海盗 解决他
Well, get on with it, crocodile.
来啊 老鳄鱼
There's nothing I'd like better than to run you through.
我现在最想一剑刺穿你
But I think -- I think I'd rather let you live,
但我觉得 你还是苟且活着
knowing for the rest of your life that I bested you.
在我比你强的阴影中度过余生
Today.
只有今天
You... you did it!
你... 做到了
You won.
你赢了
And you came.
你也来了
Oh, Belle, I'm so glad you're here.
贝儿 我很高兴你来了
I'm ready to do this right, put the past behind us.
我已经准备好翻篇儿了
Rumple...
朗普...
This isn't easy for me.
这对我来说不容易
I love you.
我爱你
And some part of me will always love you.
我心里的一角会永远爱你
But you've broken my heart too many times.
但你伤了我心太多次
There's just too much broken trust.
错信了你太多
But I've changed.
但我变了
My heart is pure now.
我的心不再黑暗
Yeah, you -- you have, and it is.
没错 你变了 你的心也是
You're -- you're the man
你成为了
that I always hoped you would be.
我一直希望你成为的人
Then why are you doing this now?
那你现在为什么拒绝我
Now we have a chance to make this work.
我们有机会好好在一起
I don't know that I want to make it work.
我不确定我还希望我们能好好在一起
But I do know that if I'm gonna try and figure that out,
但我非常确定 如果我要想明白
I need to do that on my own.
我只能靠自己
I can't...
我不能...
I have spent too many years trying to mend your heart.
我花了那么多年去修补你的心
Now I-I need to protect mine.
我现在得保护我自己的
Belle, please.
贝儿 求你了
Oh, don't take it too bad.
别太伤心了
I mean, he died for a good cause.
他死得很有意义
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Rest in peace.
安息吧
It's over, Emma.
结束了 艾玛
I told you I would never abandon you.
我跟你说过我不会放弃你
I'm not going to start now.
现在更不会放弃
I'm sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
Once a curse has been enacted, you can't stop it.
诅咒一旦实施就无法阻止
Yes. I might not be able to stop it...
没错 我也许阻止不了...
but I can make you forget why you cast it.
但我能让你忘记你施咒的原因
And that you were ever the Dark One in the first place.
忘记你曾经当过黑暗者
Clever, dearie.
聪明 亲爱的
When you wake up, you'll be the man you were.
当你醒来 你还是原来那个人
The man I love.
我爱的人
The man who loves me.
也爱我的人
Ah, you'll have to do more than that
如果你想让他忘记
if you want him to forget he was ever a Dark One.
他曾是黑暗者 你需要做更多
I know.
我知道
I need to erase the memories of everyone who knew...
我得让他们忘掉
that I turned Hook... into a Dark One.
我曾把虎克变成黑暗者
Right.
没错
Because no one could possibly understand.
因为没人会明白
Why trust your family to help
你一个人可以搞定
when you can do it all yourself?
为什么还要靠家人帮忙呢
This was my fault.
都怪我
I'm the one who's going to fix this.
我得弥补此事
By using dark magic to add a memory wipe to the curse.
用黑魔法在诅咒里加上遗忘咒
But you won't like where it leads.
你不会喜欢这个结局的
Or worse...
或更糟糕的是...
you will.
你喜欢
How did this get back here?
这玩意怎么回来了
Arthur.
亚瑟
What is that?
那是什么
Dark magic.
黑魔法
Extremely dark magic.
超强的黑魔法
And we're meant to believe
我们应该相信
you're gonna give back our memories, just like that?
你会把记忆还给我们 就这么简单
We can trust her.
我们能相信她
Can we?
能吗
Yes.
没错
Okay.
好吧
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛 怎么了
I remember.
我想起来了
I know what he's doing. I know what they are doing.
我知道他的目的 我知道他们想干什么
Congratulations. You didn't completely fail.
恭喜 你还没完全失败
You returned from your duel
你在决斗中拿回了
with exactly the right ingredients for our plan.
我们计划里需要的材料
The blood of a man who'd been to hell and back.
死而复生者的血
Rumplestiltskin has done what few can claim.
朗普斯金做到了几乎不可能的事
He died, and then he returned.
他死了 然后又复活了
This pond holds a portal to the underworld itself.
这个池塘里有通往地狱的传送门
This is where the fury tried to drag Robin Hood to hell.
这就是复仇女神拉罗宾汉下地狱的地方
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表