剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
因为我担心你会以为
because I was worried that you thought--
不 不 不 我担心你会那么想
No, no, no. I was worried that you thought that--
等等 所以你其实今晚并不想来
Wait, so you didn't want to come here at all tonight?
为什么
Why not?
每年我都会和我的亡妻参加这个活动
Every year I used to attend this event with my late wife.
来到这里
And being here, uh,
会让我更加触景伤情
made me miss her all the more.
我很抱歉一晚上都在忙
I am so sorry I have been unavailable all night,
但我现在有空了 我准备好要打动你了
but I am here now, and I am ready to charm you.
不必了
Don't bother.
这倒是给我省了些时间
Certainly saves me some time.
每年医疗主任都会围着我
Every year the medical director corners me,
使出浑身解数地说服我
charms me, says whatever they can to get me
想得到我的捐赠
to open up my wallet.
只有你...
But you...
你是真真实实的把病人的需求...
you actually put your patients first...
置于首位
above all this.
这种举动我还见所未见
I haven't seen that before.
不仅超越了
Big shoes filled...
还多出来了
and then some.
BGM: All We Ever Knew by The Head and the Heart
新阿姆斯特丹医疗中心
谢谢你 成功只因有你
打扰一下
Excuse me,
能赏支舞吗
would you like to dance?
你不会碰巧和
Now, you didn't happen to say something to, uh...
安德鲁·野村说了些什么吧
Andrew Nomura?
他现在身价低于12亿了
Worth less than $1.2 billion now...
多亏有你
Thanks to you.
你就是我的秘密武器
You're my secret weapon.
有件事我思考了一晚上
I've been thinking about something all night.
-衣帽间 -不是
- Coat room. - No.
-我们的生活状况 -怎么了
- Our living situation. - Yep.
现在宝宝情况稳定住了
Well, with baby out of danger,
我已经不需要
I, um--I don't really need
医生的陪伴了
a doctor living with me anymore.
好吧 你知道吗
Right, well, you know,
我觉得再约几次会...
I thought maybe after a few dates...
我不需要再约几次会 麦克斯
I don't need a few dates, Max.
我只要你
I just need you.
搬回来和我一起住吧
Move back in with me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我...
I...
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
我有事要告诉你...
I need to tell you...
关于一个病人
about a patient.
募捐会已经结束了
The fund-raiser's over.
抱住我
Hold on to me.
怎么了
What--what is it?
抱紧我
And hold on tight.
这么会这样...
Oh, God...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表