剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
This is exactly what's wrong
症结所在
with our whole health care system.
你说得对 确实需要有个人来祛除它
You're right. Somebody really should fix it.
这家伙滥用系统还搞到了一间免费的公♥寓♥
So this guy abuses the system and he gets a free apartment.
你让那些当牛做马工作的人怎么想
What about all the other guys who are working their asses off?
你觉得这对他们来说公平吗
You think this is fair to them?
的确不公平 但这对我们来说不失为好营生
It's not fair to them, but it's smart business for us.
我们一年就能省下超过一百万美元
We're talking about saving over $1 million a year.
这一百万美元可以用来
That's $1 million that could be spent
改善那些辛苦工作的人的生活
on those very people who are working their asses off.
他们值得获得更多
Who do deserve more.
安迪最好别有什么宠物
Andy better not have any pets.
-你好啊 -今儿个不喝茶了
- Hey. - Oh, no tea today?
不喝了
No tea.
我只想说 我很抱歉
Just, uh, I'm sorry.
你说得对 我的确在围着你转
You were right. I was hovering.
但那不是因为我不信任你
But that's not because I don't trust you.
我是想帮助你
I want to help you.
显然 我是真的不知道该怎么帮你
I obviously have no idea how to do that.
那不要紧
Oh, that's all right.
我知道你们英国人都觉得
I know your people like to think
喝杯茶就什么事都解决了
that tea fixes everything.
-牛 -我学的还挺像吧
- Wow. - That was pretty good, right?
是啦 学的是相当恐怖
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's a horrible accent.
是这样的 我也很抱歉
So, look, I--I'm sorry too.
我不应该那么拒你千里之外的
I shouldn't have been so defensive.
只是 事情比我料想的要严重得多
Just, uh--it was a lot rougher than I thought it was gonna be.
-你今天好多了 -是啊
- You seem better today. - Yeah.
我 我睡了好长一觉
Yeah, I, uh... I got a lot of sleep.
我得去上班了
Uh, okay, I gotta go to work.
下班后要不要一起吃个晚餐
Um, do you maybe want to grab some dinner after work today?
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
你完事了到这儿来找我吧
Uh, just meet me back here when you're done.
-好的 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我听说了
I heard.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
麦克斯希望我对这个记者火力全开
Max wants me to go "Full chemo" on this reporter.
我不知道他具体指什么
I don't know what that means, exactly,
但我们有这样几个选择
but here are our few options.
您说
Okay.
第一步 我们取消采访
Step one, we pull the interview.
如果她执意要写这个十岁小孩停搏的事
If she wants to write about a ten-year-old arrest,
她大可去写
she can go right ahead,
但她将会吃到个诽谤的官司
but she can expect a defamation suit to follow.
她受聘时一定和报社签了赔偿合同
No doubt she indemnified the publisher when she was hired,
因此当我们威胁以诽谤罪告她 要求赔偿时
so when we threaten to sue her for libel and demand damages
责任是在她本人
the onus will be on her.
而不在《新英格兰心外科杂♥志♥》
Not on "The New England Cardiothoracic Journal."
那只是第一步
And that's just step one?
你到底还想不想火力全开
Do you want to go "Full chemo" Or not?
我可以让这个佩妮·艾沃特
I can make it so this Penny Atwater can't find a job
连《新英格兰捕鳟杂♥志♥》都上不了
at "The New England Journal of Trout Fishing."
老天 你太厉害了
Damn, you're good.
这种事太典型了
It's just so typical.
要是一个非裔美国人
It's like if you're African-American
成为了模范
and you're exemplary,
总会有人来寻你的不是
they're always looking for a catch.
我只是想让我的侄子
I just want my nephew...
知道一个人可以在成为模范的同时
to know that you can be exemplary
也做到不被人中伤
without a catch, you know?
作为你的法律代表
As your legal representation,
我可以帮你把这件事处理的滴水不漏
I can make this all go away.
但作为你的女朋友
But as your girlfriend...
我认为你应该书写自己的故事
I think you should own your story.
并不是撇开他
Not in spite of your nephew.
而是为了他
Because of your nephew.
他理应了解真♥相♥
He should know the truth.
所有的真♥相♥
All of it.
我们到了
Well... here we are.
进来吧 没关系的
It's safe to come all the way in.
你瞧这
Well, will you look at that?
炉子能用 这很好
Stove works. Good to know.
我已经几十年没有给自己煮过咖啡了
I haven't made myself a cup of coffee... in decades.
是这样的 安迪 我知道这地方不怎么样
Look, Andy, uh, I know this place isn't much but--
不是的
No.
这里什么都有了 古德温医生
It's an awful lot, Doctor Goodwin.
我要什么时候搬出去
When do I need to be out of here?
不是这样的 你不是暂住在这里
No, um, this isn't temporary.
安迪 你想住多久就住多久
Andy, this place is yours as long as you want it.
别养宠物就行
Just no pets.
除了那条 你想干什么都行
Other than that, you make the rules.
这地方都是我的
All of this is mine?
欢迎回家 安迪
Welcome home, Andy.
耶鲁大学
弗洛伊德·雷诺兹
医学博士
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
准备好了吗
You wanna begin?
是的
Yeah.
那时是
It was, uh...
那是2008年
It was 2008.
大选之夜
Election night.
我们正在开一个盛大的派对
And we're having this-- this big party
在康涅狄格州
out in Connecticut
那会儿我还是一个医院的实习医生
where I was, uh, interning at a hospital.
那真是振奋人心
And, uh... it was electric.
我记得 那是我从未有过的
I remember I--I never felt
充满了力量的感觉
so, uh, empowered, you know?
我感到如此身临其境
So present.
如此
So...
像个美国人
American.
我感到自己无人能敌
I felt invincible and--
我正在回公♥寓♥的路上
and I was on my way home back to my apartment.
我还记得我把车窗摇下
And I remember I rolled the windows down
感受凉爽的晚风
so that I could feel that cool breeze.
空旷的街道
And the empty road.
突然
And then...
警车的红灯闪了起来
flashing red lights.
警笛也响了
Siren.
我被要求靠边停车
I was getting pulled over.
我看了一下里程表
And I checked the speedometer--
只超速了不到五公里
only three miles over the speed limit.
警♥察♥让我从车上下来
Officer asked me to step out.
我还穿着我的手术服
Still had on my scrubs.
我给他看了我的医院证件
Showed him my hospital badge
但他不喜欢我说话的语调
but he didn't like my tone.
我求他
And I begged him.
我求他只给我开一张罚单
I begged him to just give me a ticket.
不行
Nope.
然后我就被脸朝下按在自己车的引擎盖上
There I was, face-down on my own hood
手在身后被铐住
with my arms cuffed behind my back
那一晚我正开始梦想的实习期
on a night that started out at my dream internship
正为美国地平线上的曙光而庆祝
celebrating this newfound hope for America.
结果我却进了看守所 剥去了所有尊严
Ended with me in a holding cell, stripped of my dignity...
等着我姐姐
Waiting for my sister
赶下一班地铁好把我保释出去
to catch the next train up so she could bail me out.
就算是挂着莫尔豪斯学院的车牌
Not even a Morehouse College license plate
贴着耶鲁医学院的车贴纸 也救不了我
or a Yale Med School bumper sticker could save me.
而你找到的
No, a mug shot...
那张入监照片
that you found...
却成了终身的「纪念品」
as a lifelong souvenir.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表