剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
-去吧 -去吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, come on!
BGM: Things Are Gonna Get Easier by Low Motion Disco
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things are gonna get easier ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things'll get brighter ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things are gonna get easier ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things'll get brighter ♪
♪ Someday ♪
♪ We'll get it together and we'll get it all done ♪
♪ Someday when your head is much lighter ♪
♪ Someday, yeah ♪
♪ We'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun ♪
♪ Someday when the world is much brighter ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things'll get brighter ♪
♪ Someday ♪
♪ We'll get it together ♪
♪ And we'll get it all done ♪
♪ Someday when your head is much lighter ♪
♪ Someday, yeah ♪
♪ We'll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun ♪
♪ Someday when the world is much brighter ♪
♪ Brighter ♪
FertilityMatchNYC.com
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things are gonna get easier ♪
斯科尔曼拉比的手术很顺利
Rabbi Skillman's surgery is looking good.
嗯 我收到安德斯医生的消息了
Yeah, I got a text from Dr. Anders.
如释重负
I'm so relieved.
他拼了一把 赌赢了
Rolled the dice and came up huge.
或许你也该试试看
Maybe you should do the same.
选择一个捐赠者
Choosing a donor.
我还是很想他
I still miss him.
他的名字叫默♥罕♥默♥德♥
His name was Muhammad.
内科医生
Internal medicine.
首屈一指
One of the good ones.
我们两个都疯狂的爱着对方
We were completely out of our minds for each other.
你知道这种感觉的
You know what that's like?
他求我嫁给他
He asked me to marry him.
我们准备要孩子了
We were gonna have kids.
一切都计划好了
The whole thing.
你们分手了吗
You broke up?
脑动脉瘤
Brain aneurysm.
我们所有的计划...
All our plans, just...
我走到这步田地 冷冻卵子
And now here I am, freezing eggs
并且寻求陌生人的帮助
and asking strangers for help.
我觉得我...
I feel like I'm b...
我觉得我背叛了他
I feel like I'm betraying him,
我不知道这样做值不值得
and I--I don't know if it's worth it.
值得
It's worth it.
♪ Don't you ♪
♪ Forget about me! ♪
雷诺兹
Reynolds.
♪ Don't you ♪
在他转向前卫摇滚风之前我们得阻止他
We should stop him before he moves onto prog rock.
是啊 我都不知道他能唱的那么高
Yeah, I didn't even know he could go that high.
我是说 这也...
I mean, that is...
你能取消我明天的化疗吗
And would you cancel my chemo tomorrow?
我想试下高精度靶向疗法
I wanna try precision-targeted therapy.
临床试验吗
Clinical trials?
化疗会让我无法♥正♥常生活 我...
Chemo's gonna take the life out of me, and I...
我想要继续主管这间医院
I wanna keep running this hospital.
我想陪在乔治娅
I want to be there
和宝宝的身边
for Georgia and the baby.
麦克斯 我们计划好了
Max, we had a plan.
我知道 但是我不想成为病人
I know, but I don't want to be a patient.
我想做我自己
I just want to be myself.
这样风险太大了
It's too big a risk.
这个风险我必须承担
It's a risk I have to take.
♪ Oh-oh-oh ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Ooh, child ♪
♪ Things'll get easier ♪
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表