剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我希望你不会介意她保留那个名字
Uh, I hope you don't mind if she keeps the name.
很适合她
Kinda suits her.
那名字什么意思
Uh, what's it mean, anyway?
♪ Oh I wanna come near and give ya ♪
意思是「光明」
It means brightness.
♪ Every part of me ♪
♪ But there is blood on my hands ♪
因为那正是她给你的生活带来的东西
Because that's what she'll bring to your life.
♪ And my lips aren't clean ♪
♪ In my darkness I remember ♪
♪ Momma's words reoccur to me ♪
想见一些访客吗
Hey, you up for some visitors?
♪ Surrender to the good Lord ♪
♪ And he'll wipe your slate clean ♪
♪ Take me to your river ♪
我们的兄弟
♪ I want to go ♪
给你的 兄弟
For you, brother.
♪ Oh go on ♪
♪ Take me to your river ♪
♪ I want to know ♪
你是我们的一份子
You're one of us.
永远
Always.
♪ Tip me in your smooth waters ♪
♪ I go in ♪
♪ As a man with many crimes ♪
♪ Come up for air ♪
♪ As my sins flow down the Jordan ♪
♪ Oh I wanna come near and give ya ♪
♪ Every part of me ♪
我得向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我今早没有跟你说实话
I wasn't honest with you this morning.
所以你今晚不打算带我去一家最棒的餐厅用餐
So you are not taking me to the greatest dinner tonight?
♪ But there is blood on my hands ♪
♪ And my lips aren't clean ♪
我爱你
I love you.
♪ Take me to your river ♪
♪ I wanna go ♪
♪ Go on ♪
我只是
And I just, uh...
我只是再也不想藏着掖着
I just can't leave anything unsaid anymore.
你是我从未想过能找到的那个人
You are the person I never thought I'd find.
我想一起旅行的那个人
The person I want to travel with.
一起构建家庭的那个人
Build things with.
从你身上我学到了很多
Learn things from.
你要学什么
What do you need to learn?
怎样做一个好朋友
How to be a better friend.
听着 我今晚不能跟你一起吃晚餐
Look, I, uh--I can't go to dinner with you tonight.
有一个人正在经历一些事
There's someone going through something and...
我得在她身边
I have to be there.
一位朋友
A friend?
一位我们共同的朋友
A mutual friend.
♪ Wanna know, wanna know, ♪
去做一个好朋友该做的吧
Go be a good friend.
替我们俩去
For both of us.
♪ Wanna know, wanna know, ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Take me to your river ♪
♪ I wanna go ♪
你还好吗 我尽快过来了
Are you okay? I came as soon as I could.
我得跟你说一些事
I need to ask you something.
你会觉得我现在问你这个一定是疯了
And you're gonna think I'm crazy for asking you now.
尽管问吧
Just ask.
我知道我们交往的时间不算长
I know that we haven't been seeing each other for very long
现在谈论这个话题会有些早
and it's way too soon to be having this conversation
但我的年龄让我不得不现在谈
but I am getting too old not to have this conversation.
我想要一个孩子
I want to have a child.
我得知道你对孩子的看法 因为
And I need to know how you feel about kids because I--
我一直在找合适的机会
I've been trying to find a way to talk to you
与你谈这件事
about the same thing.
是吗
You have?
我很爱孩子
I love kids.
我想早些告诉你的
I wanted to tell you sooner.
我只是
I just, um...
得确定
Had to be sure.
确定什么
About?
我们
Us.
有人来看你了
There's someone here to see you.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表