剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我有一把
I have a--
我有把折叠刀
I have a pocket knife.
天哪
Oh, God.
和一根 一根塑料吸管
And a--and a plastic straw.
用小刀切大约三英尺
Use the knife to cut, um, three inches.
不需要非常精确
It doesn't have to be exact.
-开始吧 乔治娅 -好
- Here we go, Georgia. - Okay.
用你食指
Use your index finger.
找到麦克斯的喉结
Find Max's Adam's apple.
好的 找到了
Okay, I found it.
从喉结往下摸 直到摸到一个小凹口
Feel down from there until you come to a little indentation.
在那个小凹口上切一个
Make a half-inch, horizontal cut
半英寸的水平切口
through that indentation.
如果 如果刀片不干净怎么办
What if it's-- what if it's not clean?
如果我让他感染了怎么办
What if I give him an infection?
乔治娅 乔治娅 麦克斯现在不能呼吸
Georgia--Georgia, Max can't breathe.
你得帮助他重新呼吸
You need to help him breathe.
你能做到的
You can do this.
好的
Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
我做到了 我做到了
I did it. I did it.
好样的 好样的
Good job. Good job.
现在按住切口的两端
Now, pinch the far edges together.
用手指把切口撑开
Use your finger to keep the hole open
并插入一半吸管
and slide the tube halfway in.
天哪 好的
Oh, God. Okay.
应该会有空气从管子里出来
Air should be coming out of that tube.
没 没有
It's--it's not--
没有用
it's not working.
天哪 没有用
God, it's not working!
没有用 没有用
It didn't work! It didn't work!
你 也许你只需要帮助他的肺部扩张
You--you might just need to help his lungs expand.
朝管子里吹气
Blow into the tube.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
他
Oh, he...
他有呼吸了 有呼吸了
He's breathing. He's breathing.
我的天
Oh, my God.
太好了
Oh, good.
感谢上帝
Oh, good.
他的呼吸道堵塞多久了
How long was his airway obstructed?
他有多久没有呼吸了 女士
How long was he not breathing, ma'am?
大约六七分钟
Uh, six or seven minutes, maybe.
患者疑似脑组织缺氧
We got a possible cerebral hypoxia!
我们得加快速度
Let's pick up speed!
什么意思
What does that mean?
六分钟和七分钟的差别是很大的
Means there's a big difference between six and seven minutes.
男孩遇见女孩
-默克兰尼先生 -是的
- Mr. Mokrani? - Yes.
-感觉怎么样 -不是很好
- How are you? - Not great.
我看看
Yeah, let's have a look.
-这里疼吗 -疼
- Does that hurt, right there? - Yes.
演出时摔的
Yeah. Fell during a show?
不是
No.
在庆祝派对上摔的
At the after-party.
我和另一个舞者比赛做弗韦泰动作
I challenged another dancer to a fouetté competition.
这动作我做梦都会做
I can fouetté in my sleep,
但显然醉酒的时候
but in my sleep, I'm neither wasted
-在台球桌上做不了 -得了吧
- nor on a pool table. - Oh, please.
我不也是醉汹汹的在台球桌上跳的吗
I was just as drunk and on-a-pool-table as you were.
反正你没我跳的好就是了
Know that you did not out-dance me.
拜森 我比你跳的好多了
Basem, I out-danced you so bad,
-你都摔进医院来了 -我觉得
- you're in a hospital. - Yeah, well, I don't know
他从台球桌上摔下来
if it counts as out-dancing
应该不算输吧
if he fell off a pool table.
可我没摔下来呀
Yeah, but I didn't.
所以我就是比他跳的好
So, I out-danced him.
舞蹈是比谁不摔跤的吗
Dancing is the art of not falling?
你是谁来着
I'm sorry, who are you?
我
yeah, I'm...
我是向你发起挑战的人
Just a guy challenging you to a, uh...
我要和你比赛做弗韦泰动作
fouetté rematch.
别担心 我这么多年
Don't worry, I took dance all through...
从来没跳过
uh, never.
-大家好 -怎么了
- Hello? - Yeah.
你是不是还有个病患要处理
Don't you have some medicine to practice?
你肘关节脱臼了
so, uh, you have a dislocated elbow.
用左手拿着这支笔
Go ahead and take this pen with your left hand.
抓紧了 坚持住
Now, grab it tight. Hang on.
好了吗
Okay?
好了吧
Better?
-是的 -他没事了
- Yeah. - Yeah, good. Okay, he's okay.
输的人请吃饭怎么样
I was thinking loser buys dinner.
真的吗
Really?
当然了 我是没在怕的
I mean, yeah. I'm not scared
你要是害怕了就直说
if you're not scared.
真漂亮
Looks good.
-真的很漂亮 -该你了
- Looks pretty--pretty good. - Okay, you go.
-该我了 -没错
- My turn? - Yep.
有点小尴尬 我还以为
This is embarrassing, 'cause I actually thought
弗韦泰是一道法式甜点
"Fouetté" Was a French dessert,
原来是一个转圈圈的动作
so I didn't know that it was that spin-y thing.
比我想象的要好多了
That was way better than what I thought it was.
不过
But, uh...
稍等
excuse me.
你可以走了 去冰敷一下手肘
Uh, you're gonna go ahead and ice that elbow
很快就没事了
and you're gonna be fine.
你来吗
Are you coming?
现在是凌晨两点钟
It's 2:00 in the morning.
可我三小时后
Yeah, but I gotta be back here
就得回来 而且坦白说
in three hours anyway-- and full disclosure,
我也没钱请你吃顿好的
I can't afford a real restaurant,
所以我们只能去自助餐厅了
so we were just headed to the cafeteria regardless,
不过那里的果冻真的很棒
but the Jell-O is phenomenal.
来吗
You in?
你这短袖是什么情况
What's with the T-shirts?
人人享有生育权
你说你会请假回家好好休息的
You said you were gonna take time off to take care of yourself.
我会的
I am, and I will.
早上我想和麦克斯说来着
I tried to talk to Max this morning,
可他没来
but he's not here.
他一直都在这
He's always here.
可他现在不在 我不能就这么
Well, right now he's not, and I can't just
丢下急症室不管吧
stop running the ED, can I?
我觉得很愧疚 你为我做了这么多
I feel so bad, all the work you do on me.
我成了所有人的负担
I've become this burden to everyone.
你才不是负担
No, no, you're not a burden.
你只是医疗保险差了点
It's just that you have mediocre insurance,
而我觉得你应该享受
and I think you should be treated like you have
豪华医保的待遇 我准备给你
Cadillac insurance, so we're gonna cover you
装一个植入式心脏复律除颤器
for an ICD implant.
-今天就做 -做整个手术吗
- Today. - For the whole surgery?
那麻醉师呢
What about the anesthesiologist?
有时他们会安排麻醉
Sometimes they get you with the anesthesiologist.
整场手术都在医保范围内
For the whole surgery.
格蒂的情况好转了我很高兴
So glad Gertie is doing better.
再见
Bye.
这T恤不错
Oh, nice T-shirt.
谢谢 权力是人♥民♥的 维贾伊
Thank you. Power to the people, Vijay.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表