剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
她找到汽水了
Aww, she found the fizzy water.
把我能找到的都带来了
Brought everything I could find.
操作日志 护理记录 医学影像
Action logs, nursing notes, imaging studies.
还有这个 超声波
Oh, and here are those, uh, ultrasounds.
干得漂亮
Oh, good work.
我很抱歉 雷诺兹医生
I'm sorry about this, Dr. Reynolds.
我没想到古德温医生会
I didn't really expect Dr. Goodwin would want
想看所有的扫描结果
to see every last scan.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这种程度的尽职调查简直过分
This, uh, level of due diligence is extreme.
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
但我和迈克尼尔警官配合得很好 你知道吗
But my work on Officer McNeil was solid, you know?
我们现在的工作就是把情况说清楚
Our job now is just to present the case clearly.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
我会把这些都传到电脑上
I'll get these loaded onto the computer.
谢了
Thanks.
-我不喜欢这样 弗洛伊德 -没事
- I don't like this, Floyd. - It's fine.
一点也不像是没事
It doesn't feel fine.
感觉你在让自己冒险
Feels like you're putting yourself on the line.
没事 这些会议只供内部使用
Okay, these conferences are for internal use only.
他们都是受到保护的
They're protected.
但我们都知道是麦克斯
But we both know that Max has been
一直在为此事接电♥话♥
fielding calls on this one.
市长 警♥察♥局长
From the mayor, the police commissioner.
董事会 医疗联盟的医疗事故部的电♥话♥
Board of Directors, malpractice department at HCC.
-伊维 -有一名警♥察♥死在你的手术台
- Evie-- - There was a police officer that died on your table,
死于你的刀下
under your knife.
你知道他们会找个人承担责任
You know that they're gonna be looking for someone to blame.
尽管我不想说 但确实感觉麦克斯在
Hate to say it, but it sure feels like Max is trying
全力确保那个人是你
to make sure that person is you.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds?
你这次真的准备好了吗
Are you actually ready?
新阿姆斯特丹医疗中心 健康与治疗
这里是迈克尼尔警官术前的
What we have here is the pre-op echocardiogram
超声心动图
for Officer McNeil.
让我们把注意力集中在破裂发生的地方
Now, let's focus on where the rupture occurred.
从这里到这里
Here to here, all right?
右心室壁最薄的地方
.34 centimeters at the thinnest width
宽度为3.4毫米
of the right ventricular wall.
正常
Normal.
瓣膜功能也正常
Also, normal valve function.
乳♥头♥肌正常
Normal papillary musculature.
正如之前所说 超声结果正常
And, as noted before, normal echo.
听听其它意见如何
How about a second opinion?
杰瑟普医生
Dr. Jessup?
是 它看起来正常
Yes, it appears normal.
你认为呢 弗洛雷斯医生
How about you, Dr. Flores?
你不觉得右心室壁
Don't you think the right ventricular wall
看起来有点薄吗
looks a little thin?
不
Uh, no.
在我看来 这似乎是正常厚度
It looks like a normal thickness to me.
这里有谁不同意吗
Is there anyone here who disagrees?
诺丁汉医生
Dr. Nottingham?
我和雷诺兹看到的一样
I see what Dr. Reynolds sees.
正常超声图
Normal ultrasound.
超声仅仅是真实心脏的
Well, an ultrasound is just an approximate image
近似成像
of the real heart.
但是 幸运的是 真实的心脏还在
But, fortunately for us, the real heart is still here
楼下的病理科 所以我觉得我们都应该
down in Pathology, so I think we should
下去走一遭
all take a trip down there
自己近距离看看
and have a closer look for ourselves.
你一定是在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
但我是认真的
Oh, but I am serious.
一旦检查了真实的心脏 我们就会知道
Once we examine the real heart, then we'll know
这些读数是否真的如你所说 是正常的
if these readings were in fact, as you say, normal.
就是现在 我们走吧
Right now. Here we go.
大家起来
Everybody up.
你知道你可以向我倾诉的 对吧
You know you can talk to me, right?
只有我和你
It's just me and you.
在这里 就像之前一样
In here, just like before.
永远不会和之前一样了
It'll never be like it was before.
在我要去的地方不会
Not where I'm going.
-好 我们聊聊这事儿 -不要
- Okay, let's talk about that. - Let's not.
阿维 我认为你生命中有某件事情
Avi, I believe there is something in your life
让你很沮丧
that really upsets you.
某件你非常非常努力锁藏起来的事情
Something you've worked very, very hard to lock away.
而现在 出于某种原因
And now, for some reason,
这件事悄悄溜了回来
that thing has snuck back around
盘旋在你的脑海
to the front of your mind.
出于某种原因
For some reason,
你现在你只能想到那件事情
that's all you can think about right now.
你知道我可以帮你的
You know I can help you.
我能帮你处理这些情绪
I can help you manage these emotions,
但首先你得向我敞开心扉
but first you have to let me in.
我不想搬回那里
I don't want to move back there.
-我讨厌那里 -你讨厌密苏里
- I hate it there. - You hate it in Missouri?
为什么我要和她一起走
Why do I have to go with her?
她为什么不能直接回那里
Why can't she just go back there
干♥她♥愚蠢的工作 而我可以留在这
and do her dumb job there and I could stay here, right?
别让我走
Don't make me go.
这和你妈妈有关系吗
Does this have something to do with your mom?
没有
No!
我妈妈对这一无所知
My mom doesn't know anything about it.
对什么一无所知
Doesn't know anything about what?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
阿维 她不知道什么
Avi, what doesn't she know about?
你必须告诉我
You have to tell me.
你得让我走进你心里
You gotta let me in
我们才能一起面对它
so we can face it together.
我不想去面对它
I don't want to face it!
我想待在这里
I want to stay here,
但没有人在乎我想要什么
but nobody cares about what I want!
-不是这样的 -就是这样
- That is not true. - It is true!
如果你有一丁点在乎我
If you cared about me at all
你现在会站在我这边
you'd be on my side right now.
你会站在我这边 而不是如此努力地
You'd be on my side instead of working so hard
送我回密苏里
to ship me off to Missouri!
我不能回去
I can't go back.
你有空吗
Have you got a minute?
尽管这个场面怪异
Well, despite this whimsical tableau,
实际上我是很忙的
I'm actually quite busy.
-棘手的病例 -说轻了
- Tough case? - Understatement.
钛白粉为糖果中的添加剂
但是 再没有什么能像糖果和钛白粉
But, you know, nothing fires up the brain
一样激活大脑的了
like sugar and titanium dioxide.
在你陷入胰岛素休克之前
Well, before you slip into insulin shock,
我 我想听听你的专业意见
I-- I want to get your professional opinion.
关于
About?
关于麦克斯
About Max.
猜测老板的心理健康状态
You know, speculating on the boss's mental health
不是我最爱做的事
is not my favorite thing.
也不是我的
Nor mine,
但若新阿姆斯特丹的医疗主任的
but if the medical director of New Amsterdam's ability
决策能力有所衰退
to make decisions is compromised,
我需要知道
then I need to know about it.
每一位癌症患者都在挣扎
Every cancer patient struggles,
但在过去的几天
but in the past few days
他一直表现出反复无常的行为
he has been exhibiting behavior that's erratic.
情绪不稳 甚至愤怒
But unstable, even angry.
那不是麦克斯
That's not Max.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表