剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
和你一起
With you.
就像从前一样
Just like old times.
除了今晚我们不会在衣帽间做羞羞的事
Except tonight we won't be having sex in the coat room.
这可是你说的
Says you.
两个人在几分钟内同时发病
What are the odds of both men seizing
-这几率有多大 -很低
within minutes of each other? - Quite low.
我猜那个父亲驾驶失控
I bet a seizure is why the dad lost control
-是因为忽然病发 -CT检查结果如何
of the car. - CTs?
结果看起来正常 但是脑脊髓液
Well, they look normal, but the CSF
和腰椎穿刺都显示存在白细胞和红细胞
and the lumbar puncture showed white and red cells for both.
我认为应请血液学家来仔细看看
I thought a hematologist should take a closer look.
-有可能是受到传染 -或者受到辐射
- It could be infection. - Or exposure.
所以我通知了你们两个
Which is why I paged you both.
而且我从内心深处相信
And I believe in my heart of hearts that you guys
-你们俩可以搞清原因 -"我们俩"
are gonna figure it out. - "You guys"?
我得赶紧去募集资金活动了 医生
I am late for a fund-raiser, Doctor.
哦 这样
Oh, that.
猜猜谁道歉了
Guess who apologized.
不会吧
No.
道歉非常真诚 真情流露
It was a sincere one, too-- really gushy.
你什么感想
How'd you feel about that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 还是他犯浑的时候
I mean, it was definitely easier getting over him
忘记他更简单些
when he was being a dick.
-你今晚来吗 -我不知道
- Hey, you gonna come tonight? - Um, I don't know.
-再说吧 -来嘛
- We'll see. - Come.
你该开心一下
Well, you deserve to have some fun.
鉴于你们不寻常的症状
Because of your unusual symptoms,
明确了解你们曾去过哪里 和谁接触过
it would be helpful to know exactly where have you been
会更有利于分♥析♥病情
and whom you have come in contact with.
就像我刚说的 我们一直在国外
Well, like I said, we've been outside the country.
我超想去夏威夷
Begged to go to Hawaii,
但我儿子坚持要去加拿大北部
but my son insisted on northern Canada.
我母亲去世后
We take a father-son adventure
我们每年都进行一次父子亲密探险
every year since my mom died.
每年他都要抱怨一番
Every year he complains.
你们有没有尝过麋鹿肉干
Have you ever tried moose jerky?
我是想去看冰川
I wanted to see the glaciers.
没剩下多少冰川 雪都快化没了
Yeah, what's left of them-- the snow was so wet,
感觉就像走在思冰乐冰沙里
it was like trudging through a Slurpee.
他们好像对自己情况的严重性
They don't appear to understand the severity
毫无知觉
of their current situation.
很好 就这样保持下去
Good, let's keep it that way.
我认为这是纳归虫病
I believe this is Naegleriasis.
但是那里水太冷没法游泳
Mm, but there was no warm water for swimming up there.
虫媒病毒的可能性更大
An arbovirus is more likely
如果所处环境中有蚊子
if there were mosquitoes around.
也许应该给他们做狂犬病测试
Perhaps we should test them for rabies.
如果他们曾睡在有蝙蝠的屋子中
If they slept in a room with a bat...
如果他们睡的屋子里有蝙蝠
If they'd slept in a room with a bat,
我们肯定已听他们讲过了
I'm confident we'd have heard about it.
-所以我们做全面检查 -对
- So we do a full panel? - Yeah.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
你今天差点就死了 曼尼
You could have died today, Manny.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我知道这里不好过
I know it's rough in here,
但你摄入这么大量 会出人命的
but you using like this, it could kill you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
得了吧 我是说你吸的K粉
Come on. The Special K you're using.
K粉
"Special K"?
不 我从不吸那东西
No, man. I don't do that stuff.
可你的血液检查结果可不这么说 朋友
Well, your blood work says otherwise, my friend.
我说了 我不吸毒
I said I don't do that.
我只是尽力配合治疗想尽早出院
I'm just trying to do my bid and get my ass up out of here.
这个怎么解释
Explain this.
这是个毒品注射形成的
Come on, man, that's a new injection site...
新的注射孔
from shooting up.
我什么也没做
I ain't do nothing wrong.
不是我挑起的
I ain't even start it.
什么意思 引起什么
What do you mean? Start what?
斗殴
The fight.
有个人冲过来攻击我
Guy came at me.
我们打了起来
Things popped off...
然后她介入了
then she stepped in.
这是她对你做的吗
She did this to you?
是 那又怎样
Yeah, so?
她不能这么做
She can't do that.
你为什么隐瞒不说
Why didn't you say anything?
向谁说
To who?
谁会在乎我们会怎样
Who cares about what happens to us?
妈 我不能坐在这假装一切都好
Mom, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that this is okay.
抱歉你那样想
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
好 再见
Yeah, bye.
我的天 你好啊
Oh, my gosh! Hi.
我的小猫鼬
Hi, my little meerkat.
你好呀
How you doing? Hi.
她记得每个走廊和拐角
She remembered every hallway, every turn.
-我都跟不上 -这么棒
- I couldn't keep up. - Wow, amazing.
-你好帅 -你看着也很精神
- You look nice. - You look nice yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
要在家陪杰西大家是不是都很难过
So is everybody sad they have to stay at home with Jessie?
他们在看电影
They're watching a movie.
-他们错过好事了 -来吧 我们走
- They're missing out. - Come on, let's go.
如果爷爷奶奶已经到了怎么办
What if Grandpa and Grandma are already there?
她一路上都在说这事
Been talking about them the whole way here.
-嗯 关于这个 -关于什么
- Yeah, about that, um... - About what?
别担心
Hey, relax.
今晚会很棒 等着吧
Tonight's gonna be great. You'll see.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我已经讲清楚了
I have made myself perfectly clear.
这些票是给她的
The tickets were for her.
我实在不明白你怎么能
I honestly don't see how you could have
不小心约了这个可怜的姑娘出去
accidentally asked this poor girl out on a date.
-但她同意了 -当然啊
- But she accepted. - Of course she did.
她被困在了牛角包柜台的后面
She was trapped behind a croissant counter.
那我该怎么做
So what do I do?
"做"
"Do"?
你什么也做不了 真是场灾难
You can't do anything. It's a disaster.
-死之前都躲着她 -卡普尔和夏普医生
- Avoid her until you die. - Dr. Kapoor, Dr. Sharpe.
马肯父子俩已经转移到隔离病房♥了
The Markens have been moved into isolation,
这是他们的检测报告
and here are their test results.
-能给我们纸质报告吗 -打印机坏了
- Could you get us hard copies? - Printers are down.
让技术部去修 麻烦再给我们一个平板
Get IT on those printers and find us another tablet, please.
不是食脑变形虫感染或肉毒桿菌中毒
It's not Naegleriasis or Botulism.
什么都不是
It's not anything.
他们的测试结果都是阴性
All their tests are clean.
但他们肯定有什么不对劲
But something's wrong with them.
还有一个我们没考虑过的可能性
There's one possibility we have not yet considered.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是麦克斯·古德温医生
I'm Dr. Max Goodwin,
新阿姆斯特丹医院的医疗主任
Medical Director of New Amsterdam,
我需要用大家的钱
and I need to fill this,
来填满我身后这个奇怪的
weird thermometer thing behind me
温度计
with, uh, your money.
我想和你们说说一个病人的事
I need to tell you about a patient...
以及为什么她对我们很重要
and--and why she matters to us
为什么她对你们也
and why she should matter to, um...
很重要
to you.
大家可以期待一下
You can look forward to that
以及期待一下很多其他的事
and--and much, much more.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表