剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Um, I used to.
其实是热爱 大家都需要我
I loved it, actually. Everybody needed me.
医生都说没有人
Docs used to say nobody handled
处理X射线照片能做得比我好
radiograph paper better than I did.
我是麦克斯·古德温 这里的医疗主任
I'm Max Goodwin, I'm the Medical Director here.
天哪 我真的要被开除了
Aw, nuts. I am gonna get fired.
不是的 我想帮你找个新工作
No, no, I'd like to find you a new job.
让你再次觉得被需要的工作
A job that makes you feel needed again.
你感兴趣吗
Would you be interested?
就像你能把我看穿一样
It's like you can see right through me.
-这是个X光梗 -X光梗
- It's an X-ray joke. - X-ray joke.
真棒 你意下如何
It's great. So what do you say?
你知道的 技术还是一样的技术
You know, with technology being what it is
我又这么老了
and me being as old as I am,
我觉得我会就这样干到退休
I think I'm just gonna ride it out until retirement.
我意思是
I mean,
如果你不开除我的话
if you're not firing me.
罗汉
Rohan.
爸
Pappa.
你大老远到这里来
You came all the way down here
却不跟你♥爸♥说点什么就走吗
and won't say nothing to your father?
我不想打扰你
I didn't wanna bother you.
打扰 不会 不会
Bother? No, no.
我想向你道歉 贝塔
I wanna apologize to you, Beta.
为什么
For what?
我知道我之前拒绝支持你的音乐
I know I've hurt your feelings before,
伤害到你的感情了
when I refused to support your music.
我应该更支持你的
I should have been more supportive of you.
但那不意味着你要用埃拉来报复我
That doesn't mean that you use Ella to get back at me.
什么
What?
对 没必要把她牵扯进
Yeah, she doesn't need to be dragged into
我们家的事里
our family business.
你是这么认为的吗
Is that what you think is going on?
认为我在利用她
That I'm using her?
我是想保护她
I am trying to protect her.
澄清一下
Excuse me.
我和她来往是因为我真的喜欢她
I'm hanging out with Ella because I actually like her,
和你没一点关系
not that it's any of your business.
我觉得你误会我了
I think you are misunderstanding me.
没有 我完全理解你的意思
No, I'm understanding you just fine.
我知道对你来说这很难理解 爸
And I know it's hard for you to comprehend, Pappa,
但我之所以能戒酒一年
but the reason I could stay sober for a year
就是因为我不用处理这些事
was that I didn't have to deal with this.
我...
I...
我不用和你相处
I didn't have to deal with you.
杰西卡 你应该搬回羊头湾
Jessica, you should move back to Sheepshead Bay.
妈 我也想 但是我的工作在这里
Mom, I'd love to, but my job is here.
你知道的 大多数父母都以子女是医生为荣
You know, most parents would be proud their kid's a doctor.
好吧 但是有一些关于传统的事情
Well, there's something to be said about tradition.
咱们家有传统...
Our family has a tradition...
糖尿病 心脏病和肺癌
Of diabetes, heart disease, and lung cancer.
人们总得死于什么疾病
People gotta die of something.
艾莉森·梅德拉诺 您得进去了
Allison Medrano, I need you to get back inside.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-您的医生 -什么时候开始
- Your doctor. - Since when?
从你得接受心脏检查开始
Well, since you had to be evaluated for heart disease.
-梅德拉诺医生 -雷诺兹医生
- Dr. Medrano. - Dr. Reynolds,
谢谢你照顾我妈
thank you for taking care of my mom.
我不需要照顾
I don't need taking care of.
我们要对您做一个全身检查
We're gonna do a full work-up,
但是我需要您先进里面去 好吗
but I need you to get back inside first, all right?
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
-妈 -天...
- Mom. - Jeez--
妈
Mom!
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
我需要一个担架
I need a stretcher out here!
好的
Okay.
你知道这有多讽刺
You get what's ironic about this.
不知道 帮我理理
No. Help me out.
我有阿得拉的处方
I have a prescription for Adderall.
我意思是 我不吃药的话
I mean, the risk would be
才会有风险
in me not taking my medication.
你知道 我会在进行阑尾切除术时
You know, I'd be, like, mid-appendectomy getting distracted
因为阑尾看起来像个巨大的虾而分心
by how the appendix looks like a giant shrimp.
所以你认为自己被这个帮你成功的工具
So, you find it ironic that you've been placed
置于不利处境而感到讽刺吗
in jeopardy by a tool that helps you succeed?
不 不 我觉得讽刺
No. No, I find it ironic
是因为我服用了
that I'm being persecuted by
一个精神科医生开出的处方药
a psychiatrist for taking a medication
却被另一个精神科医生找麻烦
prescribed by a psychiatrist.
这么说有点过了 我知道你不是在找我麻烦
That was harsh; I know you're not persecuting me.
没关系 没事
It's okay. It's fine.
只是...
It's just...
我有注意缺陷多动障碍
I've got ADHD.
我从十二岁开始就在按处方服用阿得拉了
I've taken Adderall, as prescribed, since I was 12.
这不是什么大问题
It's a non-issue.
对
Yeah.
你从来没有服用过超过处方的剂量吗
And you've never taken more than your prescribed dose?
我肯定我误服了双倍剂量 好吗
I'm sure I have doubled up by accident, okay?
两班倒 那些日子 都撞到了一起
Double shifts, the days, they can just run in together.
但是你从来没有... 你知道的
But you've never taken it just to, you know,
单单为了熬过一天而服药吗
just to get through the day?
没有
No.
绝对没有
Hard no.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你不可能靠服药来管理急诊室
You can't run an ED propped up on pills, okay?
这不道德 我也不会这么做
It's unethical and I wouldn't do it.
所以 你从来没有因为服药对患者造成伤害吗
So, your drug use has never led to the harm of a patient?
你知道吗 我害死过好多人
Oh, you know what? I've killed thousands.
我嗑嗨了就开始拿手术刀
I just--I get high and I start stabbing people
胡乱捅人
with my scalpel.
这不是针对你个人的 布鲁姆
This isn't personal, Bloom.
我不是想羞辱你
I'm not trying to insult you.
你在问我有没有
You're asking me if I've ever
因为嗑药危及过患者的生命
risked a patient's life because I'm stoned.
对 你还没回答我呢
Yeah, and you haven't answered the question.
因为如果我有的话 我现在就不会在这里了
Because if I had, we wouldn't be here right now.
我会上交执照的 好吗
I would have turned in my license, okay?
没有 我从来没因为服用阿得拉伤害过患者
No, I have never harmed a patient because of Adderall.
你还记得拉戴维斯·鲍威尔吗
Do you remember LaDavius Powell?
拉戴维斯·鲍威尔 想起来了吗
LaDavius Powell? That ring a bell?
是你的一个病人
It's a patient of yours that came in,
因为对斯复利可过敏进医院的
allergic to Cephilicam.
反正是你开的处方
You prescribed it anyway.
要不是你的护士发现了错误...
If your nurse hadn't have caught the mistake...
不 这不是事情的全部 所以...
No, that's not the whole story, so...
不是
No?
刚才你怀疑
Earlier you assumed
有一位医生
that it was one single doctor
表示对你有疑问
that voiced concern.
事实并非如此
That's not the case.
很多医生都抱怨过你有问题
Multiple people have complained that you're having problems.
你在写患者报告时犯错
You're making mistakes on your patient reports.
你的反应时间变慢了 你的行为很反常
Your reaction time has slipped. Your behavior has been erratic.
你在戴维斯·鲍威尔身上犯的这些错误
And this mistake you made with LaDavius Powell could have
很容易就会要了他的命
very easily cost him his life.
但现在 你坐在那里 看着我的眼睛
And now you've sat there and looked me in the eyes,
却对我撒了谎
and you've lied to me about it.
我漏了故事的哪个部分
What part of the story am I missing?
我说错什么了
What have I got wrong?
是你自己亲口说的
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表