剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Well, if you spent any time here,
我们医院就像个小城市
you know that the Dam is like a small city.
我们有自己的学校 自己的法庭
We have our own school, our own court room,
还有个医学图书馆
a medical library.
你是新来的 对吗
And you're new, correct?
对 刚来五天
Well, yeah. Five days.
或许我比你更了解这个地方
So maybe I know more about the place than you do.
或许你比较了解它的过去
Well, uh, maybe more about where it's been.
但我可以告诉你它的未来
But I can tell you where it's going.
夏普医生 这是瑞兰德夫人
Dr. Sharpe. This is Mrs. Ryland.
这是夏普医生 我们肿瘤科主任
This is Dr. Sharpe, our head of oncology.
-很高兴见到你 -好灿烂的笑容啊
- Pleasure. - What a radiant smile.
你是怎么保持住的
How do you keep it up?
什么
Excuse me?
在癌症研究上花了数十亿
Billions of dollars spent on cancer research
还是没有治愈方法
and still no cure.
我们已经取得了很大进展
Oh, well, we've made lots of strides.
但是你说得对 癌症还是很顽固
But you're right. Cancer is relentless.
也很昂贵
And expensive.
尤其在这个要控制成本的新时代
Especially in this new era of cost control.
我们经常要自掏腰包治疗
We're constantly under water caring for patients
那些无力承担治疗费用的患者
who can hardly afford it.
那是铂金包 对吧
That's a Birkin, isn't it?
15000美元
$15,000.
如果你负债累累的话
If you're having trouble keeping your head above water,
那支包应该能帮你
that bag ought to help you float.
还有很多地方没看呢
There's a lot to see.
我当班 谁会来
My shift is up. Who's coming on?
坎德拉里奥
Candelario.
好 跟他说第二区有患者在出血
Okay, tell him we've got a bleeder in bay two
三点还有个患者髋骨骨折等着骨科会诊
and we've got a hip fracture awaiting ortho consult
做切开复位内固定手术
for an ORIF in three.
布鲁姆医生 珍妮尔尿检结果出来了
Dr. Bloom, Janelle's urine came back.
蛋白质含量超高 而且在她胳膊上
Protein's sky high and her arm's bruised
我们测血压的部位出现淤青
where we took the blood pressure.
那不止是前兆子痫[妊娠毒血症]
That's more than preeclampsia.
溶血-肝酶升高-血小板减少综合征
好 验一下是否患有HELLPSOkay, test her for HELLPS.
如果出现的话 我们必须现在接生
If we find it, then the baby's gonna have to come out now.
-HELLPS -血液不凝结
- HELLPS? - Blood not clotting.
她很害怕
She's terrified.
坎德拉里奥能处理
Candelario can handle it.
坎德拉里奥能处理急诊室 我来负责珍妮尔
Candelario can handle the ED. I'll stick with Janelle.
你已经值班12个小时了 你不能这么做
You've been on for 12. You're not allowed.
这是我自己的时间 而且我需要妇产科医生
This is my own time. And I need an OB.
就去
On it.
一开始我还以为是由他未婚妻去世
You know, at first I thought it was a schizophrenic break
引起的精神分♥裂♥
triggered by the death of his fiancée.
-当然可能 -让一下
- Certainly possible. - Excuse me.
对 当然是 但是我现在非常困惑
Yeah, of course, but, uh, now I'm super confused
因为他感觉不到他的手臂
because he can't feel his arms.
他体内有什么药物吗
Any drugs in his system?
他身上有注射痕迹
He's got tracks,
但是他的检测报告上干干净净
but the tests came back
都是高效麻醉剂
没有克他命 没有五氯苯酚 什么都没有
completely clean. No ketamine, to PCP, nothing.
这里有个奇怪的负离子缺口
You know, there was a bit of an odd anoin gap in there,
所以我给更多实验室送检了
so I ordered some more labs.
他得做个磁共振
He needs an MRI.
同意 医生
Agreed, doctor.
但是 那还不是最奇怪的
But, uh, that is not the weirdest part.
他觉得他是隐形人
He thinks that he's invisible.
所以他才什么都感觉不到
That's why he can't feel anything.
没东西可感觉
There's nothing there to feel.
-隐形人 -隐形人
- Invisible? - Invisible.
雷
Ray?
这么说一定有原因
Man might have a point.
他肯定不会太离谱
He can't have gone too far.
如果他是隐形人 我们怎么能知道
If he's invisible, how would we know?
别想这个了
Oh, get it out of your system.
好吗
You done?
梅森
Hey, uh, Mason.
有个病人跑了
Listen, we got a runner.
男性 中等体型 三十五岁左右
Male, uh, average build, mid-30s.
要封闭所有出口吗
You want all exits covered?
而且一看见他就发通知
And notification the minute you see him.
如果可能的话
Assuming that's possible.
你能别说了吗
Would you stop?
麦克斯那价值一千万美元的女人呢
What about Max's $10 million woman?
她怎么了
What about her?
你真的想让她知道有
Do you really want her to know there's an escaped
精神病人在逃吗
psych patient on the loose?
梅森 先不要广播 好吗
Uh, yeah, Mason, hey, uh, hold off on the PA, all right?
只用对讲机 老办法
Let's go walkies only. Old school.
好吗 好
All right? Okay.
我想我们会穿过儿科
Thought we would swing through pediatrics
然后大概会顺便看看重症监护室
and then maybe stop by the ICU.
要我给你拿水或者咖啡吗
Can I get you a water or a coffee?
不用
I'm fine.
一些病人的作品
Some of our patients' artwork.
孩子吗
Kids?
我们的精神科是最顶尖的
Our psych department is second to none.
一些很有趣的人穿过了那些...
Some very interesting people have come through those...
门
doors.
永远不知道你会看到什么
Never know what you're gonna see.
你介意我们录下来吗
You mind if we record this?
我们还要见许多未来的医生
We're meeting with lots of potential doctors,
所以我们想都记下来
so we want to remember everything.
没问题
Of course.
海伦医生不介意镜头
Dr. Helen doesn't mind cameras.
你上电视惯了 对吧
You're used to it from TV, right?
莱拉尼医生推荐了你
So, Dr. Lalani recommended you.
是的 她认为你很棒
Yeah, she thinks you're great.
纳斯琳很支持我们
Nasreen is a good friend.
她也是这个城市最好的内科医生之一
And one of the best internists in the city.
当然 我们都在电视上见过你
We've both seen you on television, of course.
你在电视上的表现也很棒
You're great there, too.
但我们都想知道
But we were both wondering
你的实际资质如何
what your actual qualifications are.
我的资质
My qualifications?
从医资质
To practice for real.
剑桥大学
Well... Cambridge.
剑桥大学临床医学院
Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine.
伦敦国王学院医院
Foundation Doctor and Specialty Registrar
基础医生和注册专科医生
at King's College Hospital London.
哥伦比亚大学长老会医院
Additional residencies and fellowships
当过几年住院医及进修医生
here at Columbia-Presbyterian,
成人及儿科血液学及肿瘤学
Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Hematology
专业认证医师
and Oncology.
难怪她这么忙
Wow. No wonder she's so busy.
什么
Sorry?
我们好不容易才预约上
We had a difficult time getting an appointment.
差不多三周了
Almost three weeks.
抱歉
I apologize.
我在院外还有许多事要做
I've had, um, a number of outside commitments.
莱拉尼医生说你现在的工作重心
Uh, Dr. Lalani said your work was going
会更多放在病人上
to be more patient-focused now.
我的病人总是排在第一位
My patients have always come first.
但提高新阿姆斯特丹医院的知名度
But raising awareness for New Amsterdam
也是我工作的一个重要部分
is a big part of my job as well.
我会减少媒体宣传工作
I'm gonna be cutting back on press.
对不起 夏普医生 我们需要的医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Sharpe, we're gonna need someone
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表