剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Yes?
我本来想见见厄尔的
Yes, I was hoping to meet Earl.
厄尔在这里吗 他等下会来吗
Is Earl here? Is he coming later?
不在 好的
Not here, okay.
麦克斯 等一下
Hey, Max, hold up.
你有安迪·基纳的治疗方案了吗
You got a fix for Andy Keener?
没有 很明显我在医学院
No, apparently I missed
翘了解决美国流浪汉过多问题的课程
the Solve-America's-Homeless-Epidemic class in med school.
好吧
Fair enough.
是这样的 有一个
All right, so, uh, look-- a reporter from
《新英格兰心外科杂♥志♥》的记者
"The New England Cardiothoracic Journal"
找到了我的一些黑料
dug up some dirt on me.
这些黑料可能会让医院难堪
Some dirt that--that could embarrass the hospital.
「黑料」指什么
Define "Dirt."
十年前我被逮捕过
Ten years ago I was arrested and, um...
她想刊登我的被捕照
she wants to print my mug shot.
每次我以为这件事过去了
Every time I think this is dead and buried
它就会再次出现在我的生活里
it just keeps popping back up in my life,
我不想成为你和医院的负担
and I never wanted to be a burden to you or this hospital.
不会的
You're not.
想告诉我是什么事吗
You wanna tell me what happened?
一定要说吗
Do I have to?
如果我知道了 会不那么信任你吗
Well, if I knew the story would I trust you less?
不会
No.
会让我觉得你作为外科医生不那么称职吗
Would it make me think less of you as a surgeon?
不会
No.
那我就不需要知道 别人也不需要
Then I don't need to know, and neither does anybody else.
我只是不想别人看轻我
I just don't want anyone to think less of me.
病人 同事
Patients, colleagues--
他们不会的 我们全力反击
They won't. Let's go full chemo on this.
「全力反击」什么意思
"Full chemo"?
我们把这件事搞定吧
Let's get legal to bring down the hammer.
我想让他留院观察一晚
I wanna keep him overnight for observation.
那些
The, um...
那些幻觉回来了 全回来了
the delusions are back, full-on.
我很抱歉 赫克托
I'm--I'm so sorry, Hector.
这次发作时 他一直尖叫
This last attack, he was screaming.
抓自己的脖子
Clawing at his throat.
他觉得他要死了
He thought he was dying.
我的孩子
My little boy.
他这样要怎么生活
How's he supposed to live like this?
如果我不在了 他要怎么办
I mean, what's he gonna do when I'm gone?
我最近看到关于
I--I've been reading about,
「脑深部刺♥激♥手术」的
"Deep brain stimulation"?
脑深部刺♥激♥手术不是针对精神问题的
Deep brain stimulation is not designed for psychological issues.
是针对帕金森综合征的
It's for, um-- it's for Parkinson's.
是有身体失调问题的人
It's people with physical ailments.
但是现在有人在做试验
But there's trials happening right now.
是的 赫克托
Yes, Hector.
少数有妄想症的患者去尝试了
A--a handful of patients with delusional disorders have tried it,
但是
but...
副作用不是
you know, the side effects are not--
这可不只是疤痕
we're--we're not talking scars, here.
你了解和喜爱的那个
The kind, funny, artistic son
善良 风趣 充满艺术细胞的儿子
that you know and love right now?
这会改变托尼的性格
It can change Tony's personality.
劳拉西泮
Ativan...
帕罗西汀 氯硝西泮
Paxil, Klonopin...
认知行为疗法
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
催眠 电休克疗法
Hypnosis, ECT.
电击我宝贝的脑袋
Electricity shooting through my cariño's brain.
这些还没有改变他吗
That hasn't changed him?
因为他已经被改变了
'Cause it has.
我们可以尝试下拓展性同情临床试验
We can try a compassionate-use trial.
允许患者接受有希望但尚未完全研究或批准的癌症治疗
但是赫克托 你得知道
But, Hector, you-- you gotta know
如果你让儿子接受这个手术
that if you send your son in for this surgery...
你可能认不得手术后的那个人
you may not recognize the person that you get back.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
如果帮助他意味着失去一部分的他
If helping him means losing some of him...
我所爱的那一部分他
Parts of him I love...
我愿意承担后果
I'll pay the price.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
偏头痛
Got a migraine.
还有其他麻烦事
Among other things.
我们 我们呼你了吗
Did we--did we page you?
没有
No.
没有 我只是给你拿了杯姜茶
No, I just got you some ginger tea.
好吧
Okay.
为什么
Why?
因为姜是治各种病症的万能药
Because ginger is a miracle cure-all for the whole system.
等等 你在监视我吗
Wait, are you monitoring me?
没有
No.
我只是来看看你
I'm just checking up on you.
不好意思 我以为自己成年了
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was an adult.
没意识到我还需要个保姆
I didn't realize I needed a babysitter.
-劳拉 -别说了 行吗
- Lauren-- - You know what, don't, okay?
我走了
I am leaving now.
因为你懂的 我还得有个急诊室要管理
Because, you know, I've got an ED to run.
BGM: Love Again by Nyles Lannon
♪ Born in sun ♪
♪ Feel the pull from inside of you ♪
♪ The world's behind ♪
你叫埃拉 对吧
Ella, right?
是的
Yeah.
你在等你♥爸♥吗
Are you, uh, waiting for your dad?
不是
Oh, no.
就是蹭一下免费无线网
Just taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thanks.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
没什么
Nothing.
说嘛
Oh, no, come on.
我们已经认识整整两分钟了
We've known each other a whole two minutes now.
我是唱作人
I'm a song writer.
来吧 尽情吐槽吧
Go ahead, take your best shot.
我早该知道你♥爸♥爸会抚养出一个
Oh, I should have known your dad would raise
敏感又有艺术细胞的儿子
the sensitive, artistic type.
当年他并没怎么抚养我
Back then he didn't do much raising.
对 抱歉
Right, sorry.
只是他对我非常慷慨
He, uh--he's just been so generous with me.
-我不是故意 -「慷慨」
- I didn't mean to-- - "Generous"?
怎么说
How?
比如他救了我狗狗的命
Like how he totally saved my dog's life.
我爸还是一个人类神经学家 对吧
My dad's still a human neurologist, right?
没错
Yep.
但是他支付了我狗狗的手术费
But, he paid for my dog's surgery.
-真的吗 -没错
- He did? - Yeah.
给了我两千美元
Gave me $2,000.
我都没开口
I didn't even have to ask.
布鲁姆
Bloom?
我们一直在用错误的方法治疗安迪·基纳
We've been trying to help Andy Keener entirely the wrong way.
你是在大喊大叫吗 还是只有我这么觉得
Are you screaming right now, or is it just me?
我知道该给他什么了
I figured out what to give him.
-安迪 -麦克斯·古德温
- Andy? - MG.
我们给你造成了严重的损害
We have done you a great disservice.
你们是全纽约服务最好的医院
You guys have the best service in New York.
每次你来医院
Every time you've come to this hospital,
我们都只关注治疗那一大堆病症
we have focused on treating a whole host of symptoms.
如果我有电脑就给你们在大众点评打五星了
I--I'd give you five stars on Yelp if I had a computer.
到此为止了 处方呢
That ends today. Scripts?
那些疲惫 压力
The, uh, fatigue, stress,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表