剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
♪ Those singing morphine alarms ♪
♪ Out of tune ♪
♪ Kept you sleeping and even ♪
♪ And I didn't believe them ♪
♪ When they called you a hurricane thunderclap ♪
有脉搏了
Okay, we got a pulse.
她还好吗
Is she--is she all right?
她没事
She's fine.
这不是真的 这只是一段记忆
It's not happening. It's just a memory.
说一遍
Say that.
这只是一段记忆
It's just a memory.
那就看一下
So then look at it.
可以看的 雅各布
It's okay to look, Jacob.
小心
Watch it!
我不想
I don't want to.
所有细节都在里面
Every single detail is in there.
闭上眼睛看就好
Just close your eyes and look.
艾玛
Emma.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
可以看看别的地方 就这一次
It's okay to look somewhere else, just this once.
你的另一个朋友在哪里
Where's your other friend from the line?
-鲍比吗 -对
- Bobby? - Yeah.
我不知道
I have no idea.
你知道的
Sure you do.
他在舞池里
He's on the dance floor somewhere.
面对着我们吗
Facing us?
背对着我们
Facing away.
那你知道为什么他没有帮忙了
Okay. Well, now you know why he didn't help.
他没有看见我们
He didn't see us.
是的
No.
那个大个头呢 撞到你的那个男的
What about the big guy, the guy who bumped into you?
他在哪里
Where's he?
他也在舞池里
He's on the dance floor somewhere.
你确定吗
You sure?
你说稍后他撞上了你
You said he crashed into you later.
所以炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时他不可能在舞池
So he couldn't be on the dance floor when the bomb went off.
他应该是
He must have been...
他为什么在那边
Why is he over there?
你告诉我
You tell me.
等一下 我听到了一些声音
Wait. I-I hear something.
那是什么
What is that?
去看一下
Take a look.
是燃气管道
It's a gas pipe.
是那个人在看的东西吗
Is that what the guy's looking at?
这不可能
That can't be right.
如果是这样的话 我肯定死了
If that happened, I'd be dead.
所以为什么你没有死
So why aren't you?
小心
Watch out!
他救了我
He saved me.
我没有被踩踏
I wasn't being trampled.
我没办法移♥动♥是因为
I couldn't move because...
他救了我
he saved me.
他冒着生命危险救我
He risked his life for me.
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
因为有时这世界也有光
Because sometimes the world has light.
我必须得说 我真的没想到
I have to say, you're the last person
会在这里见到你
I expected to find here.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, well, me too.
其实我是来告诉麦克斯
I actually came to tell Max...
我不回去工作了
that I'm not coming back.
这最后一天的工作可真令人难忘
Hell of a last day.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你不是有你
Max would've lost his family
麦克斯可能就会失去他的家人
if it wasn't for you.
我真的很抱歉 劳拉
I am so sorry, Lauren.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
我背叛了你的信任 毁掉了我们的友情
I betrayed your trust. I ruined our friendship.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
听着 如果我今天做了好事
Look, if I did anything good today,
那都是因为你
it's because of you.
我们走
Let's go.
创伤急救小组在等着了
Trauma team's waiting.
去吧
Go.
你一起来吗
You coming?
所以我的专业意见就是
So, in my professional opinion,
威尔逊·哈奇的胃里
that right there is a giant balloon
是一个装满了可♥卡♥因♥的巨大气球
full of cocaine in Wilson Hatch's stomach.
至少有四盎司
It's at least four ounces.
好 也许我的胃里恰巧有一个气球
Okay, so--so maybe there happens to be a balloon in my stomach,
但你不能证实里面有什么
but you can't prove what's in it.
它可能 可能是完全合法的东西
It could--it could be something perfectly legal.
那我们就等着看看吧
So let's see it.
你什么意思 就在这里吗 就现在
What do you mean, here? Just now, in the--
拜托 伙计 拜托
Please, man, please.
我会被剥夺律师资格的
I'll be disbarred.
我女朋友会离开我
My girlfriend will leave me.
我的妻子会离开我
My wife will leave me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不 不 不要
Oh, no, no, no, no.
特雷 回家后你还想玩电子游戏吗
Tre, you want to play video games when we get home?
特雷 带上帽子 非常感谢你们能来
Tre, put your hat on. Thank y'all for coming.
伊维 你应该每个周日都过来吃晚饭
Evie, you should come over for dinner every Sunday.
如果我每个周日都来
Oh, if I came over every Sunday,
我的工作就再也做不完了
I would never get any work done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你
Here.
这是你的 对吗
It's yours, right?
你到底要不要拿走
You gonna take it or what?
不要
No.
她真美
She's great.
是她吗
Is that her?
你做到了
You did it.
有人非常想要见你
There's somebody who is dying to meet you.
卢娜 来跟妈妈打招呼
Luna, say hi to your mom.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你好
Hi.
亲爱的 你做到了
Honey, you did it.
她真完美
She's perfect.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的宝贝女儿
There she is.
你母亲简直美极了
Your mom is drop-dead gorgeous.
我到那个年纪能像她一半就好了
I hope I look half as good at her age.
这个时候你应该说
Now is when you say,
「不管何时你都一样光彩照人 宝贝儿」
"You'll look gorgeous at any age, babe."
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm, uh--I'm sorry. I just...
怎么了 我们离开后你就很沉默寡言
What's up? You haven't said more than two words since we left.
没有那么糟糕吧
Couldn't have been that bad.
我表现的没那么糟糕吧
I couldn't have been that bad.
我的整个人生 我都在设想
You know, my whole life I, uh, imagined
未来会是什么样子的
what my future would look like,
我会组建一个怎样的家庭
what my family would look like.
我都有计划
I had a plan.
老实告诉你...
And to be honest...
你不符合我的期望
you don't fit into it.
所以 我...
So I, uh...
我有点不知所措
I don't know what to do.
这是第一次...
For the first time...
我...
I, uh...
我不知道接下来的路要怎么走
I don't know what's next,
而我也不在乎
and I don't care.
只要能和你在一起
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表