剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我们随时都可能恢复电力
We'll have battery power at any moment.
没事的 我们都会到的
It's all right. We're all gonna get there.
请你们慢点好吗
Will you just take your time, please?
不要惊慌
And don't panic!
你能快点吗
Will you hurry up?
慢慢来
Take your time.
我只想出去
Ugh, I just wanna get out of here.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
Do you know what's going on here?
镇定一点 好吗
Calm down, okay?
各位...
Everyone...
我们有灯了 暖气稍后就来
We have light. Heat will follow.
我知道现在的环境并不理想 但我们...
I know that the circumstances are less than ideal, but we--
这位女士有些不舒服
Hey, there's something wrong with this woman.
帮帮那位女士 帮帮那位女士
Help that lady. Help that lady.
是个婴儿
It's a baby.
阿格尼丝
Agnes.
我来抱她
I'll hold her.
她之前一直说头痛
She was complaining of a headache earlier.
要我去找卡普尔医生吗
Want me to get Dr. Kapoor?
他被困在电梯里了...和哈特曼医生一起
He's stuck in an elevator...with Hartman.
你必须得照顾她了
You're gonna have to take care of her.
没事 夏普医生 我来照顾她
It's all right, Dr. Sharpe. I've got her.
148微克
你可以写每分钟0.6毫克
You can write 0.6 mg per minute.
确认一下他是说自己146斤吗
Confirming he said he was 162 pounds?
确认了
Confirmed.
我从来没在没有监视器的情况下控制麻醉平面
I've never managed anesthesia levels without a monitor before.
看我的
Hold my beer.
没关系
That's okay.
尽管你们在医学院都没学过这些技巧
Though neither of you learned these techniques in medical school,
我向你们保证他们已经练习了很多年
I can assure you they've been practiced for ages.
尽管如此 你最好还是后退
That said, you may wanna stand back.
你好 阿格尼丝
Hello, Agnes.
卡普尔医生 你还好吗
Hi, Dr. Kapoor. Are you all right?
还行 现在更好了
I'm fine. Better now.
-我也在 -对 他也在
- I'm here too. - Yes, he's here too.
我需要帮助
I need your help.
我的
Mine?
是你们俩的帮助
Both of you, I think.
她怎么了
What's the matter with her?
她昨天刚分娩 抱怨头疼
She gave birth yesterday, complained of a headache,
当我们转移所有人去重症监护室时晕倒了
then collapsed when we moved everyone up to the ICU.
你测试了她的反射能力吗
Have you assessed her reflexes?
她的左上肢运动功能不足
She has a motor deficit of the left upper extremity
左下肢神经反射正常
and left lower extremity, sensory intact.
听起来像羊膜中风
It sounds like an amniotic stroke.
我该干什么
What do I do?
没招 你什么也做不了
Nothing. There's nothing you can do,
除非电力恢复
not until the power comes back on.
拿60cc注射器
Get a 60cc syringe,
一根带金属尖7F导管和一块磁铁
a 7 French catheter with a metal tip, and a magnet.
-磁铁 -对 赶紧
- A magnet? - Yes. Hurry.
你在开玩笑 对吧
Okay, you're kidding, right?
如果我们不救她 这女人就死了
The woman will die if we don't try to help her.
是的 但我们没有工具
Yeah, but we don't have the tools.
你没有工具
You don't have the tools.
监狱
你的维修工人呢
Where are your maintenance people?
除了一人其他都被送回家了 而且他受伤了
All but one were sent home, and he's hurt.
因为干♥你♥想让我♥干♥的活受伤的吗
Hurt trying to do the job you want me to do?
恐怕是
Afraid so.
-这是你的主意 -当然不是
- Is this your idea? - Not remotely.
我需要平面图
I'm gonna need a set of plans.
发电机的吗
For the generator?
医院的
For the hospital.
这可算不上高端科技啊
Not exactly state of the art.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要平面图干什么
What exactly do you need the plans for?
他不需要
He doesn't.
盲人摸象可啥都修不好
Hey, nothing gets fixed in a vacuum.
一栋老建筑
An old building...
可能是线路问题
Could be a wiring issue.
你的人修时被电到了
Your man get fried on the pump?
说实话 我不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure.
如果你希望我修 我能修好
If you want me to, I can fix it.
我需要一副平面图 还有
I'm gonna need a set of plans, and um...
减刑
And a reduced sentence.
博尔
Burl...
州长的赦免也行
Pardon from the governor works too.
行了 没得谈了 我们走
Okay, we're done here. Let's go.
等等 先等等
Hey, hey, hey. Hold on.
你觉得如果警卫和囚犯都要冻死了
Well, how much longer do you think the guards and the prisoners
他们还能好声好气多久
are gonna play nice if they're freezing to death?
听着 博尔 我不能和你谈条件
Look, Burl, I'm not in a position to negotiate terms.
那我想这些人就要死了
Well, then I guess people are gonna die.
等等 但你并不希望如此 博尔
Hold on. No, but you don't want that, Burl.
我们都不希望有人丧命
None of us want to lose anyone.
这个男人 我知道他是个好人
Now, this man, whom I know to be a good man,
他不信任你
he doesn't trust you.
但这场面也不陌生了 不是吗
But that's a familiar scenario, isn't it?
今晚你可以成为英雄 博尔
You could be a hero tonight, Burl.
我相信你能保住大家的命
I'm trusting you to come through for everyone.
有人对你说过这话吗
Has anyone ever said that to you before?
有人给过你这样的机会吗
Has anyone ever give you that opportunity?
博尔 你说你想改变 对不对
Burl, you said you wanted to change, right?
这就是机会 从现在开始
This is it. This is where it starts.
好吧
Okay.
我帮忙
I'll help.
但我需要平面图
But I need those plans...
-还有把这个解开 -不可能
- And these off. - No way.
手绑着可没法干活
Can't work tied up.
好吧 我办公室橱柜里有平面图
Okay, there's a set of plans in my office closet.
好的
Okay.
他在耍你 哥们
He's playing you, man.
也许吧 但如果今晚他修不好发电机
Maybe, but tonight's not gonna end well for anyone
谁也不好过 所以雷耶斯
if he can't get this thing fixed, so Reyes,
请解开他的绑带吧
please remove his restraints.
右心室暴露
Right ventricle's exposed.
双肺呼吸音对称
Lung sounds bilateral.
如果是传统手术
In a traditional surgery,
现在我就该停止心脏跳动
this is where I'd stop the heart from beating.
-但我们不能那样做 -是的 不行
- But we can't do that. - No, we can't.
但你已经捏着那颗心脏很长时间了
But you've been holding the heart for a long time.
也许你已经降低了心率 是吗
Perhaps you've got the rhythm down, right?
你想让我计算每次缝合到放松阶段的时间
You want me to time each suture to the relaxation phase.
没错
Exactly.
该放手了
Time to let go.
你能让他心跳再慢点吗 艾丽西亚
Can you slow him down a bit more, Alicia?
-给我时间缝合 -我试试
- Give me time to sew? - I'll try.
凯特 我需要带3-0号♥缝线的持针器
Kat, I'm gonna need a 3.0 Prolene on a needle driver.
你做的很棒
You're doing great.
实际上 跟用设备操作没啥两样
It's not much different, actually.
我是说 我之前太过依赖设备
I mean, it is, but I never realized
但自己竟没意识到
how much I relied on machines.
像这样用老方法操作
Doing it old-school like this
让我觉得自己或许可以成为
makes me think I might be
一名更好的外科大夫
a better surgeon than I thought.
-糟了 -艾丽西亚
- Oh, no. - Alicia?
你
What...
你在干嘛
What are you...?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表