剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
让雷诺兹医生去整理
to allow Dr. Reynolds to compile
所有必要的心脏数据
all the necessary cardiac data.
你们为什么要让我换地方
Uh, why are you moving me?
说实话我也不知道
I honestly have no idea.
为了在睡眠研究中取得更好的结果
To get better results on your sleep study
我们希望你有个温暖的房♥间
we wish for you to, uh, have a warmer room
光线更好 床更柔软
with better lighting and much, much softer bed.
好的
Okay.
-天呐 -你好
- Oh! - Uh, hello.
这个灯怎么了
What's up with the lamp?
我们要把这个病人转移到一个更好的房♥间
Uh, we're moving this patient to a nicer room
因为一些随机原因
for some random reason.
-什么 -不是的
- What? - No.
我们有理由
We have a reason.
原因是我们正在尝试
The reason is because we are trying
为南女士在新阿姆斯特丹提供最贴心的护理
to provide Ms. Nan with the most comfortable care here
因为患者第一
in the New Amsterdam because patient comes first.
是吗
Right?
对
Yes.
没错
Yes.
终于有人明白了 谢谢
Finally, someone who gets it. Thank you.
-不客气 -好
- You are welcome. - Yeah.
我们得多做点 你知道吗
We gotta go the extra mile, you know?
我们的确是把患者放在第一位的
Our patients do come first.
这就是我一直强调的
I mean, this is what I've been saying.
你知道的 这些人依赖我们的照顾
You know, these people depend on us for care.
他们把自己的生命托付给了我们
They put their very lives in our hands.
我男朋友讨厌我打鼾
My boyfriend just hates my snoring.
我们可以做得更好
You know, we can do better.
我们可以做得更好 不止是为她
We can do better than just provide her
提供舒适的护理
with comfortable care.
-我们可以吗 -可以
- We can? - Yeah.
南女士想住在我们的总统套间吗
How would Ms. Nan like a stay in our Presidential Suite?
我猜她会非常喜欢的
I imagine she would like that very much.
-好的 谢谢你 -很好
- Yes, thank you. - Mm, good.
好了
Okay.
快 免得他改变主意
Come on, before he changes his mind.
快点
Hurry up.
她为什么一定要在这
Why does she have to be here?
多布斯女士和我都很支持你 阿维
Uh, Ms. Dobbs and I are both your advocates, Avi.
她也是团队的一员 -我没有什么团队
- She's part of the team. - I don't have a team.
你是没有 但你有整个网络
You don't. You have an entire network.
我 多布斯女士 你母亲
Me, Ms. Dobbs, your mother.
全明星阵营 老兄 你知道吗
The All Stars, man, you know?
每个人都希望你能顺利地
Everyone wants to see your transition
过渡到出院后的生活
to life outside of the hospital go smoothly.
我太怪异了 没法在现实世界
Too big of a freak to be in the real world
和正常人相处
with normal people.
这是...你在干什么 等等 等等
What is--what are you doing? Time out, time out.
你很清楚在这间病房♥不能用「怪异」这种词
You know full well on this ward we don't use words like "freak",
或「真实世界」「正常」 哪个都不行
"Real world," "Normal"-- whatever that is.
好吗
All right?
这都是第一天就说过的规则 阿维
Those are day-one ground rules, Avi.
拜托
Come on.
我觉得你是故意违反规则的
I think you're breaking the rules on purpose.
这就是我的结论
That's my theory.
我觉得你是害怕即将到来的
I think you're scared of what's to come.
你害怕这些变化
You're scared of these changes,
所以你认为 如果你做些出格的事情
so you think if you act out now
你就能走到前它面前
you can get out in front of it
阻止这些变化发生
and stop these changes from happening.
跟我们谈谈吧
Talk to us.
他们把我赶出学校的时候
When they kicked me out of school,
我根本不在乎他们把我送去哪
I didn't care where they sent me.
我什么都不在乎
I didn't care about anything.
就像是 随你的便吧
It was like, whatever.
但是之后...
But then...
来这以后情况变得越来越好
Things just got better here.
没错
That's right.
事情开始变得有意义了
Things were starting to make sense.
我觉得我属于这里
I felt like I belonged here.
但好不容易我开始熟悉这种生活
But now that I'm starting to get the hang of it
我妈又想再次毁掉我的生活
my mom is trying to ruin my life again.
没人想毁掉你的生活 阿维
No one--no one is ruining your life, Avi.
我不认为谁有那种能力
I--I don't even think anyone has that power.
好吗 你重新学习
All right? You put in the work.
学会我教的方法 你在任何地方都能行
You learned the tools. You can cope anywhere.
即使是密苏里州
Even Missouri.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
听我的就好 好吗
Just listen to me, okay?
因为我很在行
'Cause I'm good at what I do.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you this:
你准备好了
you are ready.
-他没准备好 -什么
- He is not ready. - What?
我们刚刚是在同一个谈话治疗吗
Were we both in the same session?
阿维指责他母亲...
Avi accused his mother...
要再次毁掉他的生活
of ruining his life again.
还有
And?
阿维因在学校一次严重的情绪失控而入院
Avi was admitted for a serious outburst at school.
因为学生们取笑他有学习障碍
Kids were teasing him over his learning disability,
但这和他母亲没有任何关系
but it had nothing to do with his mother.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说 不管他出现了什么问题
I'm saying whatever's going on with him
都是在他得知要离开后才引发的
was triggered only once he learned he was leaving.
阿维的母亲不能改变她的出行计划
Avi's mother can't just change her travel plans.
她的新工作还等着她周一去报到呢
Her new job is expecting her there on Monday.
我要和他多待一会
I need more time with him.
弗罗姆医生 他的出院文件已经上交了
Dr. Frome, his discharge paperwork has been filed.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
就让我和他谈谈
Just let me talk to him.
单独
Alone.
让我看看我能不能和他说明白
Let me see if I can get through to him.
仅此而已
That's it.
谢谢
Thank you.
高医生
Oh, um, Dr. Kao?
你的姓怎么拼写
How do you spell your last name?
K-A-O
Uh, K-A-O?
「阿格尼丝·高医生」
"Dr. Agnes Kao..."
托马斯·杰斐逊曾经在
Thomas Jefferson once stayed
我们的总统套房♥住过
in our Presidential Suite.
-是真的吗 -对
- Is that right? - Mm.
这个房♥间里住过
This room has housed the architect
《独♥立♥宣言》的起草者
of the Declaration of Independence.
现在是Yelp网上的@南希裤
And now @NancyPants from Yelp.
我知道这看起来不太合理
I know how this looks.
我认为如果你真的知道的话
Yeah, I feel like if you did
我们就不会有这样的谈话了
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
这不是我的主意 我发誓
This was not my idea, I swear.
-是麦克斯的 -等等
- It was Max's. - Hold on.
对这个根本没病的南希·南
The ludicrous coddling of Nancy Nan--
荒唐的溺爱照顾 是麦克斯的主意吗
a woman who isn't even sick-- came from Max?
没错
Yes.
如果他的错误判断提高了
And if his error in judgment leads to an enhancement
我的网上人气的话
of my online status,
这只是个开心的巧合
well, this is just a happy coincidence.
你觉得麦克斯看起来正常吗
Did Max seem like himself to you?
他看起来很古怪
He seemed erratic.
先是恼怒 然后兴奋 又心烦意乱
Annoyed, then excited, then distracted,
都是在短时间内切换的
all in quick succession.
但如果不是麦克斯的话 我肯定会担心
And if it was anyone but Max, I would have got worried.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表