剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我想拯救我的家人
I'm trying to save my family.
我们刚完成期末考试
We just finished finals.
第三年 再也不用考试了 所以…
Third year, never have to take a test again, so...
我们出去庆祝
we went out to celebrate.
我们是谁
Who's we?
我记不清了
I can't remember exactly.
试试看
Try.
有我...
It's me...
鲍比和艾玛
Bobby, and Emma.
我们在门外
We're outside the door.
接下来发生了什么
What happened next?
你怎么回事
You got a problem?
也许我们应该等待
Perhaps we should wait.
不 不 不 不 他
No, no, no, no, he--
他没有和我说话
he's not talking to me.
站住
Hey!
他说
He said--
你怎么回事
You got a problem?
雅各布 别管他
Jacob, leave it alone.
这家伙刚才撞到我了
This guy just bumps into me.
他是个大块头
He's big.
没关系 雅各布
It's all right, Jacob.
我们就在你身边 没关系
We're right here with you. It's okay.
没事的 没事的 雅各布
It's okay It's okay, Jacob.
嘿 我们就在你身边 雅各布
Hey, we're right here with you, Jacob.
我...我不知道当时是个管道炸♥弹♥
I--I didn't know it was a pipe bomb when it happened.
我看见艾玛了 她--
I see Emma. She's--
艾玛
Emma?
救命
Help!
有块石头正在压着她
This piece of stone is crushing her.
她...她不能呼吸
She--she can't breathe.
我得带她出去 但是...
I have to get her out, but...
太重了
it's too heavy.
拜托 有人帮帮我
Please, somebody help me!
如果只有一个人能帮助我 我就可以摆脱困境
If just one person helps me, I can get it off.
只有一个人 但没有人帮忙
Just one person, but no one helps.
鲍比没来 没有人来
Not Bobby, not--not anyone.
现在他们在践踏我 我动不了
Now they're trampling me, and I can't move,
她快死了 没有人帮忙
And she's dying. No one will help.
他们都在踩我们
They're all running right over us.
小心
Watch it!
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
没关系 没关系 雅各布
It's okay--it's okay, Jacob.
不 他为什么要那样做
No, why would he do that?
没关系 没关系 呼吸就好了
It's okay. It's okay. Just breathe.
帮帮我
Help me.
救救我 弗洛姆医生 帮助我
Help me, Dr. Frome. Help me.
弗洛姆医生 请帮帮我
Please, Dr. Frome, help me.
对不起 雅各布 我需要...
I'm sorry, Jacob. I need--I need to--
我需要一些东西
I need something
弗洛姆医生 怎么了
Dr. Frome, what's happening?
弗洛姆医生 怎么了
Dr. Frome, what's happening?
你在新阿姆斯特丹医院
You're in New Amsterdam Hospital.
-你在曼哈顿 -她在哪里
- You're in Manhattan. - Where is she?
-怎么了 -你很安全
- What's happening? - You're--you're safe.
弗洛姆医生 他在哪里
Dr. Frome, where is he?
拿着X射线摄影机 其他的太慢了
Take the FDR, anything else will take too long.
记住 你开到那里时 早点超车抢道
And remember, when you get there, cut up early.
那是单行道
It's a one-way.
等等 等等 我来了
Wait! Wait, I'm coming.
夏普医生 你不能走 你是医疗主任
Dr. Sharpe, you cannot leave. You are the Medical Director.
纽约消防局 救护车
我是跟最棒的医疗主任学的
And I learned from the best.
麦克斯 我们得谈谈如果
Max, uh, we need to talk about what happens if--
他们会赶到的
They'll get here.
如果乔治娅再次宫缩
If Georgia has another contraction,
到时候就没时间商量了
there's not gonna be time to talk.
我将不得不取出孩子
I'm gonna have to deliver the baby,
不然她们俩都有生命危险
or we're risking both their lives.
但如果你在血送到之前
But if you open her up...
给她开腹
before the blood gets here,
她可能撑不过去
she might not make it.
所以我们才要决定哪一个
Which is why we need to decide who--
不 他们会赶到的
No, they'll get here.
必须赶到
They have to.
我一直都很自私
I've been so selfish...
觉得自己是那个 活不下去的人
Thinking that I was the one... who wouldn't survive.
我从没停下来想想 要是
I never even stopped to think, what if...
乔治娅
Georgia...
还有卢娜
And Luna.
没关系 我们不是非得
You know what? It's okay. We don't have to--
如果你没有在那时候出现
Um, If you hadn't shown up when you did...
我都不知道我会做什么
I don't know what I would've done.
你在这真是谢天谢地
Thank God you're here.
对了
By the way...
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
这个我们可以晚点聊
We can talk about that later.
-你不能一直无视我 -我不是无视你
- You can't keep ignoring me. - I'm not ignoring you.
我们有客人来了
We've got guests,
这些盘子不会自己走进来
and these dishes are not gonna walk themselves in.
你总是提醒我 你为我保存着
You're always reminding me how you're saving
家族戒指 而现在我终于要用它了
the family ring for me, and now I finally want to use it.
你成年后一直喋喋不休地跟我讲你的计划
All your adult life you keep telling me about your plan,
你希望你的新家看起来像这个家一样
that you want your new family to look like this one.
是啊 我依然这么想
Yeah, I still do.
和伊维在一起 这怎么可能会实现
And how's that gonna happen with Evie?
她连教堂都不去
She doesn't even go to church.
妈 这并不代表我去不了
Ma, that doesn't mean that I can't.
我还注意到伊维不做饭
I even noticed that Evie doesn't cook.
不做饭因为她没法做
Doesn't cook 'cause she can't.
她 她一天工作12个小时
She-- she works 12 hours a day.
所以等你们有了孩子
So is she giving that up...
她会放弃这份工作吗
when you have your kids?
你会放弃工作吗
Are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是
Exactly.
等你想好了再来要戒指
Come back for the ring when you do know.
不要说
Don't say it.
她只是想让你幸福
She just wants you to be happy.
不 她想让我娶一个如她一般的人
No, she wants me to marry somebody like her.
因为那样你便可以拥有如这一般的家
'Cause that's how you get a family like this.
不是我指责她 但这就是现实
No judgment-- that's just the reality.
和伊维在一起的生活不会像咱家一样的
A life with Evie isn't gonna look like this.
不会像你计划的那样
It's not gonna look like what you planned,
妈妈明智到看得清这事
and Mama's smart enough to see that.
为何你不能呢
Why can't you?
他平静多了
He's calmer now.
好
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当雅各布在里面开始崩溃的时候
When Jacob started to break down in there,
我的第一反应是
my instinct was...
是去扶住他
It was to hold him.
那看起来是合理反应
That seemed like the appropriate response.
但我不能
But I can't...
发生了阿维的事情后便再不能了
not after what happened with Avi.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
所以我就僵住了
So I just froze.
这和阿维的事不同
This is different than Avi.
不 一样的
No, it's not.
我感觉
I feel like...
身体接触
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表