剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我突然之间被迫离开温暖的室内
I was forced out of the warmth quite suddenly.
没错 但是 在这种天气
Yeah, but, uh, not wearing a hat
不戴帽子还是有点疯狂
in this weather is a little insane.
我才是你的医生 麦克斯 你不是我的医生
Yeah, I'm your doctor, Max. It's not the other way around.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事 我只是...
I'm fine, I just, um...
我不得不冒着风雪步行四个街区
I just had to walk four blocks in a blizzard because
因为我的出租车被路上的
my cab couldn't get past this big accident
-大型事故挡住了 -在哪
- that's happened up the street-- - Where?
第三十五街和第一大道路口 不过没有人员伤亡
35th and 1st but there's no casualties, just, uh,
只是人们以为自己能在雪天开好车
people thought they could drive in this.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what is it?
那就刚好在二十七站前面
That's right in front of Station 27.
我正要找你
I was just coming to find you.
救护车最后一次到达是什么时候
When's the last time you got an ambulance in here?
四十七分钟前
47 minutes ago.
我是新阿姆斯特丹医院的麦克斯·古德温
This is Max Goodwin at New Amsterdam.
我要和急诊部主管莫利纳里通话
I need to talk to EMS Division Chief Molinari.
-是我 -外面出了什么事
- I'm on. - What's going on out there?
第三十五街上有一场起严重的连环车祸
There's a huge pileup on 35th.
扫雪车到不了莫里山和基普斯湾
Snow plows can't get through to Murray Hill or Kips Bay.
有电♥话♥打进来吗
Are calls coming in?
很多 但没有铲雪车
Many, but without snow plows
我们的车无法靠近他们
our vehicles can't get to them.
主管 把你的来电记录发给我
Chief, send me a log of all your incoming calls
-有新的都发给我 -收到
- and keep them coming. - Copy that.
如果人们无法抵达医院
If people can't get to this hospital,
那我们把医院带去他们那里
then we need to bring this hospital to them.
我知道暴风雪天被困在医院很不幸
I know being stuck in the hospital during a blizzard sucks,
但你们知道什么更不幸吗
but do you know what's worse?
在暴风雪中需要救援
Needing 911 in a blizzard
却被告知没人能去救他们
and being told that no one is coming.
这里是来自新阿姆斯特丹医院半径半英里以内
So I have here a list of 911 calls
所有911的求救电♥话♥记录
within a half mile of New Amsterdam.
救护车没法去他们身旁 我们可以
Ambulances can't get to them: we can.
没错 外面环境很糟糕
And yes, conditions are bad out there,
但我们有防风大衣
but we have got parkas,
我们有应急包
and we have got emergency packs,
而且我们有胆识
and we have got chutzpah.
为安全起见大家将两人一组行动
Everybody is gonna pair up for safety
我们会发给每个人一个GPS
and we're gonna give you a GPS locator
以便我们在医院追踪大家
so we can track you from right here in the hospital.
事先声明 这不是强制性的
And to be clear, nobody has to go.
但我们是伤员唯一的希望 所以
But we're there only shot, so...
有主动报名的吗
Any volunteers?
太好了 我可想念战地救援了
Sweet. I've missed field medicine.
我和你一起
I'll go with you.
凯西和弗洛雷斯一组 太好了
Casey and Flores, yes.
你们去治疗被清雪机刀片割伤手臂的门童
You guys have a doorman who's arm was sliced by a snow blower.
东23街1♥8♥9♥1号♥
1♥8♥9♥1 East 23rd street.
诺丁汉和莫兰德一组 吸毒过量的大学生
Nottingham, Moreland, you've got a college kid who OD'd.
32街和一街交汇处
32nd and 1st.
确保带足纳络酮[治疗急性中毒]
Let's make sure we have Naloxone.
很好 利维公园有一名男性跌倒
Great, Levy Park we have a man who has fallen down,
无法行动 可能昏迷
can't move, may be unconscious.
-我去 -谢谢
- On it. - Thank you.
我和你一起
I'll go with you.
求救电♥话♥还在源源不断打来
And calls keep pouring in
所以找到你们的病人
so just find your patient,
治疗他们 然后回到医院这样我们可以
treat them, and get back here so we can send you
继续派你们去治疗下一名病患
right back out to treat the next person.
大伙 在外注意安全
And guys, let's be careful out there.
我一直都想说这句话
Always wanted to say that.
大家好 我来了
Hi, everybody. I'm here.
如果你现在感到害怕请举手
Okay, raise your hand if you find the storm scary right now.
大孩子们 我知道害怕不太酷
Big kids, I know it's not cool to be scared
但如果小朋友知道不只有他们害怕
but I bet the younger kids will feel a lot better knowing
会让他们感觉好很多
they're not the only ones who are spooked right now.
所以举手吧 我已经举了
So hands up. I got mine up.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
但你们猜怎么着 我有好消息
But guess what, guys. I have good news.
我们准备了游戏 许多的游戏
We got games. We got games galore.
我们还有热可可和格拉蒂斯
We got hot cocoa and we got Gladys.
有了格拉蒂斯情况能坏到哪儿去呢 对吧
How bad could it be if we got Gladys, right?
大伙都跟我来 来吧
Everyone follow me. Come on.
我要带大家去游戏室
I'm gonna take you into the fun room.
对 没错 跟我来
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
尽管外面很可怕
And even though it's scary out there--
阿维 你没在帮忙
Avi, that's not helpful.
不 其实这帮了大忙 阿维
No, actually, it is kind of helpful, Avi.
谢谢你 因为你吓了我一跳
Thank you. Because, that freaked me out.
对吧 我的心都快跳出胸口了
Right? My heart jumped out of my chest.
但现在我知道只是阿维在敲墙
But now that I know it was just Avi,
我就不再害怕了 对吧
I don't have to be scared anymore. Right?
因为你越了解
Because the more you understand things,
你就越不害怕
the less scary they are.
现在让我给大家介绍今晚的主角
Which brings me to the star of this evening,
世界上最全面 最酷的天气应用
the world's most comprehensive and cool weather app.
看看这家伙
Look at this thing.
我们将通过厉害的卫星了解暴风雪的知识
We're gonna learn all about the storm through the majesty of satellite.
糟了
Oh, skimbleshanks.
我的风速计无法传输信♥号♥♥
My anemometer's not transmitting.
好吧 听着 格拉蒂斯
Okay, uh--Okay, listen, Gladys,
不如你们先进去 做一些热可可
why don't you go in there, break out le cocoa.
大伙 给我也做一杯 好吗
Everybody, make me a mug, okay?
给我多放点棉花糖 我马上回来
Extra marshmallows for me, and I will be right back.
我保证
I promise.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
坎德拉里奥 有什么消息
Candelario, what you got?
急诊部刚刚接到电♥话♥
EMS just got a call.
东21街的人听到附近公♥寓♥里有碰撞声
A man on East 21st street heard a crash in the adjacent apartment.
那里有位独居的老太太
Older woman live there alone.
有人敲门 但没有回应
There's been knocking but no answer.
-别 我去 -不 我觉得我该去
- No, no, I'll go. - No, I think I should go.
不 你呆在这里 看好所有在外面的人
No, stay here, track everyone in the field,
当他们回来的时候安排好他们
and manage them when they get back.
好吧
Okay.
等等 我以为你要留在这里
Hang on, I thought that you were staying here.
有个老太太处于昏迷中 她需要医生
Older woman, unresponsive, needs a doctor.
麦克斯 作为你的医生 我不能让你
Max, as your doctor I cannot let you
在暴风雨中行走
traipse through a storm.
那就和我一起来
Then come with me.
每个人都需要搭档 来做我的搭档吧
Everyone needs a partner, be my partner.
怎么了
What?
你的免疫系统受损了 你不应该
You have a compromised immune system and you shouldn't--
我不会放任她不管的
I'm not abandoning her.
卡洛维夫人患了严重的心肌梗塞
Mrs. Calloway suffered a massive MI.
她心源性休克
She's in cardiogenic shock.
我要传呼雷诺兹医生
I will page Dr. Reynolds.
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
她很可能撑不过今晚
I'd be surprised if she lasts the night.
非常遗憾
I'm very sorry.
请告诉我你是在开玩笑
Please tell me you're kidding.
我的病人撑不住了
My patient is dying,
她丈夫需要了解情况
her husband needs to know what's happening.
你不能直接给他打电♥话♥吗
But can't you call him?
他的电♥话♥在这儿 而且他不接她的电♥话♥
His phone is here and he's not answering her phone.
好吧 但是外面已经零下10度了
Okay, but it's negative ten outside
再加上风寒 维贾伊 你不年轻了
plus with the wind chill-- Vijay, you're not young.
我不想克丽丝和康纳说的最后几句话
I don't want Chrissy and Connor's last few words
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表