剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我妻子看起来像个很酷的纽约小妞
My wife seems like this cool New York chick.
我是个社工
"Oh, I'm a social worker.
-瞧瞧我炫酷的发型 -好吧
- Look at my cool haircut." - Okay.
好吧 我不过把头发染成紫色一次
Okay, you know, you dye your hair purple once,
你就说个没完
you never hear the end of it.
但她是个书呆子
But she is a nerd.
她从来没有考试不及格
She has never failed a test.
一次也没有
Not once in her whole life.
红叉说明没有通过PTT检测
The X means a failed PTT, so.
我们再试一次
We'll try again.
别说了
Forget it.
什么 等下
What? Wait. Wha--
我们
We, uh,
我们得谈谈鲍威尔先生的事
we need to talk about what happened with Mr. Powell.
我对鲍威尔先生的所作所为
What I did with Mr. Powell.
那是
That was, uh...
那是不能接受的
That was unacceptable.
你是
Are you...
生气吗
angry?
我不生气
I'm not angry.
那为什么你脸上的表情
Well, why are you standing there with a face
就好像我刚踢了你的狗一样难看
like I just kicked your dog?
我表情就这样
It's just my face.
我是真的想要道歉
Hey, I am trying to apologize here.
对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I...
我真的很抱歉
I do apologize, okay?
今天你帮了我大忙
You came through huge for me today,
如果不是有你
and if you hadn't, then...
我可能永远都不会原谅自己
I would never have forgiven myself. Okay?
不会再发生这样的事了
It won't happen again.
你知道我不是那样的医生
You know I'm not that kind of doctor.
这事之前就发生过
It's happened before.
什么
What?
我帮你修改电子病历
I correct your EMRs.
将病人记录填入正确的表格
Put patient notes on the right charts.
你的日程安排出现漏洞时我连着上班
Pull doubles when you leave holes in scheduling.
好吧 那只是书面工作
Okay, well, that's just paperwork.
那不是职业倦怠 是正常现象
That's not exhaustion. That's normal.
偶尔我也会在繁文缛节上出错
Okay? So once or twice I screw up some red tape--
这事一直都在发生
It happens all the time.
而且已经开始变得更糟
And it's been getting worse.
不 不是这样的
No. That can't be right.
布鲁姆医生
Dr. Bloom...
我觉得你需要帮助
I think you may need help.
我只是累了
I'm just tired, okay?
只需要吃点药睡一觉就...
just an RX from Dr. Sleep and I'll--
鲍威尔先生可能会因你的错误而死
Mr. Powell could have died.
格拉蒂斯 我就知道你会回心转意
Gladys, yes, I knew you'd come around.
这沙拉三明治超级美味
This falafel is a revelation.
有事情发生了
Something may have happened
在网路上
on the internet.
好吧 互联网可是个大地方 格拉蒂斯
Okay, well, the internet is a big place, Gladys.
你可能需要再说具体些
Might want to be a little more specific.
「弗罗姆医生阻止我接受隆胸手术
"Dr. Frome blocked my top surgery.
伊吉·弗罗姆医生仇恨变性群体」
Dr. Iggy Frome hates the trans community."
什么 那是什么
What? What is that?
-推文 -推特上的吗
- Tweets. - Tweets?
出生时性别与自己认定性别一致
「典型的白人顺性男行径
"What a typical white cis-male move.
弗罗姆医生就是个恐跨性别的失败者」
Dr. Frome's nothing but a transphobic loser."
什么 给我 我看看
What? Give me that. Let me see that.
还有很多
And there are so many more.
上百条
Like, hundreds of them.
谢谢光临班得威
Merci, merci, from Pain de Vie.
在你说话前
Before you say anything,
我们能不能假装之前的事没发生
I would like to pretend that earlier never happened.
-埃拉 -卡布奇诺 超多奶泡
- Ella. - Uh, cappuccino, extra dry.
马上就好
Coming up.
今晚有什么安排吗
Uh, you have any nice evening plans?
这是什么
What is this?
请收下
Please.
卡普尔医生 我不能收
Oh, Dr. Kapoor, I can't take that.
-给格蒂的 -不 不行
- For Gertie. - No. No.
我不能收 这太多了
I can't. That's too much.
钱就是用来
I was told to use my money
帮助我在乎的人
to help people I care about.
要不然钱有什么用呢
What else is this for?
请你收下
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯泰尔斯医生请至创伤中心
Dr. Stiles to trauma center.
斯泰尔斯医生请至创伤中心
Dr. Stiles to trauma center.
现在开始测试不及格 我选的时间可真糟
I picked a bad time to start failing tests.
我没放弃 你呢
I'm not giving up. Are you?
你得知道这没事的
You need to know it's okay.
什么没事
What's okay?
我要死了这件事
That I'm gonna die.
不
No.
不 你看 这方面我可是专家
No. See, I'm a maestro at this.
所以你不会
So you're not gonna...
就在我移植手术之后
Right after my transplant,
我爸问我 如果可以
my dad asked me what I'd want to do
我想做什么
if I could do anything.
我说我想当一名海盗
I said I wanted to be a pirate.
所以我父母把车卖♥♥了
So my parents sold a car,
贷了款
got a loan,
然后我们在巴哈马的一条船上呆了一个月
and we spent a month on a boat in the Bahamas.
那真的太疯狂了
It was insane.
我们根本支付不起
We couldn't afford it.
但那趟旅途结束后
But at the end of that trip
我就不再是个生病的小孩儿了
I wasn't a sick kid anymore.
你知道我为什么想做海盗吗
You know why I wanted to be a pirate?
我也不知道
Me neither.
我手术前从没这样想过
I never did before the surgery.
我一直觉得
I always thought...
也许是卢娜的愿望
maybe it was Luna.
我得跟你说
I have to tell you...
卢娜的心对男人的品味不总是最好
Luna's heart didn't always have the best taste in guys.
但见到安迪时它狂跳不止
But it skipped a beat when she met Andy.
就好像是她专门为我选了他
It's like she picked him out just for me.
我和卢娜知道了陷入爱河是什么感觉
Me and Luna learned what it felt like to be in love.
我有一份工作 可以帮助到别人
I have a job where I help people.
我也曾周游过世界
I've been all over the world.
我跑过半程马拉松 尽管大家都劝我不要跑
I ran a half-marathon even though people told me not to.
去年我还赢了吃西瓜比赛
Last year I won a watermelon-eating contest.
是认真的比赛 我超爱西瓜
Which is a real thing and I love them.
所以没事的
That's why it's okay.
如果真到了我要离开的时刻
If it's time for me to go.
你的妹妹
Your sister...
她给了我美丽的人生
She gave me a beautiful life.
是你延续了她的生命
It's the other way around.
♪ There's a rhythm in rush these days ♪
重症监护室
BGM: Stay Alive by José González
♪ Where the lights don't move ♪
♪ And the colors don't fade ♪
♪ Sometimes there's things a man cannot know ♪
♪ Gears won't turn and the train won't leave ♪
♪ I will stay with you tonight ♪
♪ There is a truth and it's on our side ♪
♪ Dawn is coming, open your eyes ♪
♪ Look into the sun as the new days rise ♪
♪ There's a rhythm in rush these days ♪
♪ Look into the sun as the new days rise ♪
你失去了一个粉丝
You just lost a follower.
好的
Okay.
我看到你在网上写的那些话
I saw what you said about me online.
我很惊讶
I was, um, surprised.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表