剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
这根起搏导线应该能让她
This pacing wire should get her stable
保持稳定状态到达手术室
long enough to get her to the OR.
或者你也可以进行仪式
Or you could do the ritual.
如果我相信仪式 我就去做巫师了
If I believed in rituals,I would have become a shaman,
而不是外科医生
not a surgeon.
你一会要修补她的心脏瓣膜
You're about to fix her heart valve.
如果我是你 会利用一切可能的帮助
If I were you, I'd take all the help I could get.
要知道 如果一位病人认为
You know, if a patient feels like
他们得先念咒 先祈求好运
they've got to chant or knock on wood
或者先让他们的祷告勇士伸出援助之手
or get their prayer warrior to lay hands on them
我才能进行手术
before I operate,
那说明他们不信任我
then that means they don't trust me, you know?
他们对我的能力没有信心
They don't have faith in my abilities.
起搏成功 节奏正常
Normal paced rhythm with capture.
看吧 相信起搏导线就足够了
See? Pacing wire is all the faith I need.
氧饱和度在下降
O2 sats are falling!
乔赛特 我帮你坐起来 就能喘上来气了
Jozette, I'm gonna sit you up so you can breathe.
我听到了罗音
I hear rales.
有水肿吗
Edema?
瓣膜导致肺部有积液
Backing up in her lungs because of that valve.
-给我呋♥塞♥米♥ -已经准备好了
- Here, toss me the furosemide.- I'm already on it.
把她肺部的积液排干需要一段时间
You know, that's gonna take a while to dry out her lungs.
但把状况控制住之前
Well, I can't operate
我没办法做手术
until I get this under control.
那么也许可以进行仪式
So then maybe you do the ritual.
不行
Don't.
提都不要提
Don't even say it.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, uh,
这个仪式与你无关
the ritual isn't even about you
与你的信仰无关
or what you believe
也与你的能力无关
or your abilities.
但和她有关系
It's about her.
关乎她的信仰 她的需求
It's about what she believes, what she needs.
我的意思是...
I mean...
你为什么就不能满足她呢
why can't you just give her that?
米莉
So, Millie,
我看了你的病历
I've read your file.
情况不太乐观吧
Not so good, huh?
化疗的效果不太
Well, your chemotherapy hasn't been as effective
尽如人意
as everyone hoped.
从明天开始 我会给你开始
Starting tomorrow, I'd like to put you
一个新的治疗方案
on a different regimen.
-我真希望我能有好消息 -没关系
- I wish I could offer better news. - No.
没事的
It's okay.
至少我能够一睹您的真容了
Well, at least I got to meet you.
-您说什么 -我在电视上见过你
- Sorry? - I've seen you on TV.
早知道今天要见真正的海伦医生
If I had known I was gonna meet the real Dr. Helen today,
我会先去做个指甲的
I would have done my nails.
你的指甲看上去挺好的 米莉
Your nails look fine, Millie.
不是的
No.
我哪里都不好
None of me looks fine.
我看上去就像个台球
I look like a cue ball.
一颗皱巴巴的指甲光秃的小台球
Like a little, shrunken, nubby-nailed cue ball.
天知道我真试过戴假发
Hell, I tried to wear a wig.
怎么都戴不住
It just kept falling off.
真是
That was...
太尴尬了
embarrassing.
我的孩子都取笑我 我也由着他们
Even my kids made fun of me-- which I let them,
因为这能缓和情绪
because it blows off steam, and...
我思忖着
I figured if...
如果他们乐乐呵呵的
they were laughing,
就不会想到我
they wouldn't be thinking about me
是个快死的人
keeling over dead.
我只希望
I just wish
自己不要对什么东西都恶心
everything didn't make me nauseous.
吃东西的时候我觉得恶心
Food makes me nauseous.
一开始我想 「那就不吃了吧
At first, I thought, "Well,I just won't eat anything,
不吃总不会吐了」
so what could I throw up?"
-但我错了 -抱歉
- I was wrong. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 请给我一分钟
Will you ex-excuse me? I need a moment.
海伦医生 你还好吗
You okay, Dr. Helen?
是的 我只是
Yep, I just need, um--
我只是去拿日记
I just need my diary.
告诉我你这是开玩笑
Please tell me you're joking.
绿色果冻
Green Jell-O?
是的 我们是特意把东西做得难吃
Well, yeah, but... we make the food this bad on purpose
这样就没人想住院了
so that nobody wants to stay.
还真是
Well, it's working.
告诉你吧 我有个苹果
Tell you what. I have an apple.
-那你呢 -别担心
- What about you? - I'll be all right.
你感觉怎样
How are you?
你没有更重要的病人要查了吗
Don't you have more important patients to see?
-没 -麦克斯 走吧
- Nope.- Max. Go.
听着 我只想告诉你
Look, I just wanted to tell you
我已经和原来的工作那时
that I'm not the same...
不一样了
as that last job.
我能够在这里
I can be here...
支持你 陪着你
for you,with you.
麦克斯
Max.
不仅仅是
It's not just...
听着 就算你人在那儿 心却不在
Look, even when you were there, you weren't.
我
I, um...
对不起 我得
Sorry, I have to--
去吧
Go.
但你回来的时候
But when you come back,
要对我坦诚
let me in.
我答应你
Promise.
感谢您为我们做的这些事
Thank you for doing this.
我都不知道这还是可行的
I had no idea this was even possible.
你知道吗
Yeah, yeah. You know what?
新阿姆斯特丹医院其实是第一所
New Amsterdam was actually the first hospital
拥有一间法庭的医院
to put a courtroom in the building,
所以我们能够及时地为病人提供支持
so we could, um, advocate for our patients in real time,
这非常好
which is pretty neat.
从这里过 李奥
Leo, come on through here.
在二十世纪四十年代时
You know, in the, uh, 1940s,
心理健康在纽约是个常见的问题
uh, New York was having a bit of a mental health moment,
请允许我这么说
if you will, and, um,
这里的心理科根本忙不过来
this psych department was completely overworked
资金又紧张
and underfunded and...
说起来和现在没什么两样
uh, exactly like it is today, come to think of it.
抱歉
Oh, right, sorry.
我得闭嘴了
Time to shut up now.
正如弗罗姆医生所知的那样 毕夏普先生
Mr. Bishop, as Dr. Frome already knows,
我希望我的法庭不那么一板一眼
I like to keep my court informal,
如果你没有异议的话
so we're just going to jump in
我们就直奔主题了
unless you have any objections.
没有 法官大人
None, Your Honor.
卡普尔医生 我们从你开始
Dr. Kapoor, we'll start with you.
我已经阅读过文件
I've read the file.
你希望我对你的治疗做出裁决
You have a course of treatment you want me to rule on.
我理解
I get that.
请告诉我这样做的必要性
Tell me why all this is necessary.
早上好 法官大人
Good morning, Your Honor.
李奥·陈只有十岁
Leo Chen is only ten years old,
但他在服用四种不同的药物
and he's on four different medications,
很多存在非常严重的副作用
many with very damaging side effects.
但是没有一种药物真正
But none of the medications are actually
治疗他的根源性问题
treating his root problem.
根源性问题是什么
Which is what?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表