剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我不会这么做 但你过时的工作是什么
I wouldn't even try, but what's your obsolete job?
-技术 -好
- Tech. - Cool.
在会计部门
In the accounting department.
闪付支付系统一有软件更新
Whenever FlashPay has any kind of software update,
我就要在整个医院
it's my job to install it on every single computer
所有电脑上安装
throughout the whole hospital.
听起来是一项非常重要的工作
That sounds like a very important job.
五年前是这样
It was five years ago,
那时新阿姆斯特丹还使用闪付
when New Amsterdam still used FlashPay.
现在全医院只有一个人还使用
Now only one person in the whole hospital uses it.
谁
Who's that?
我 在所有电脑上更新的时候用
Me, when I update it on all the computers.
-我会给你找个新职位 -太好了
- I'll find you a new job. - Great.
-什么职位 -没想好
- So, what'll that be? - No idea.
舒张压 140 血氧 97
Systolic 140; pulse ox 97.
-"爆米花棒" -腹部垫
- Popcorn on a stick. - Lap sponge.
湿敷整个前端
Wet wrap the whole tip.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们看过了整个腹腔
We visualized the entire abdomen.
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信我们竟然按照古德温医生说的做了
I can't believe we let Dr. Goodwin talk us into this.
他觉得她的症状符合良性肿瘤的表现
He thought a carcinoid tumor fit all her symptoms.
那他错了
Well, he was wrong.
托盘上有新的电刀笔
Fresh ESU pencil on the tray.
我要检查一下肠道
I'm gonna run the bowel.
-全部七米长吗 -是的
- All 23 feet of it? - Yep.
那你比他还要疯狂
Then you're crazier than he is.
问询台
你好 大人物
Hey, man of the hour.
你儿子真的很贴心
I-- - Your son is the sweetest,
我们相处得非常愉快
We have been having the best time.
今晚我们要去炮台公园
We're gonna go to Battery Park tonight.
是的
Yes...
关于罗汉
About Rohan...
今早我似乎伤害了我儿子的感情
It appears I may have hurt my son's feelings this morning.
当然我不是故意的 但是我想先说明一些事
Unintentionally, of course, but I wanted to clear things up
之后你可能会听到他那一边的说法
before you heard his side of the story.
还有不一样的说法呢
There are sides?
也不是 我只是在为你着想 知道吗
Not exactly, it's just I was looking out for you, you see?
想保护你
Uh trying to...protect you.
我为什么需要保护
Why would I need protecting?
我担心我儿子之所以对你表现出兴趣
I was concerned that my son had taken an interest in you
只是为了伤害我
simply to...to hurt me.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
因为我们对一件事意见不和
Because of a disagreement we had.
也许是因为你觉得
Or because you don't think
你儿子不可能对我这样的人感兴趣
your son could be interested in someone like me?
不是 我只是
Oh, well, no, I--I just--
因为你确实认为
Because you actually thought the only reason Rohan
罗汉对我感兴趣的唯一原因
would ever be interested in me
是想利用我来伤害你
is if he was using me to get back at you?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
你肯定是有这个意思
Well, you must have meant it on some level
不然你也不会这么说
or you wouldn't have said it.
我恐怕这里有一些很深的误解
I fear there has been a profound misunderstanding here--
不 我觉得你说的很明白了
No, I think I heard you loud and clear.
欢迎光临班得威 失陪
Hi, welcome to Pain de Vie. Excuse me.
我想要一小杯拿铁
Hi, um, I'll get a small latte.
-好的 全脂牛奶可以吗 -可以
- Sure, is whole milk okay? - Yeah.
可以再给我两个麦芬吗
And can I get two muffins?
你知道这就是为什么没人喜欢心理医生
You know this is why no one likes therapists.
你进入我的生活 你
You're taking my life and you're...
然后曲解它
You're twisting it around.
好吧 那你帮我 告诉我事实不是这样
Okay, well, then help me out. Tell me a different story.
帮我理解
Help me understand.
好 这样吧
All right, how 'bout this?
我爸让自己免于陷入一个不可能的情况中
Dad saved himself from an impossible situation.
当然 他并不完美
No, he was not perfect,
但我从未怀疑过他是爱我的
but I never doubted that he loved me.
所以你怎么攻击我都可以
So you can come at me all day,
但我不会把自己的错误怪在他身上
but I'm not blaming him for my mistakes.
我也没有把你的错误怪在他身上
I'm not blaming him for your mistakes, either.
他已经尽可能地尽力而为
He did the best he could for as long as he could.
你没听到吗 我没有把你的错误怪在他身上
Did you hear me? I'm not blaming him for your mistakes.
好吧 那到底为什么我们还在说这些
Okay, so why the hell are we still talking about this?
因为你从华盛顿瓦拉瓦拉市
Because you went to Whitman College
惠特曼学院毕业
in Walla Walla, Washington.
你其实哪儿都可以去
You literally could have gone anywhere else,
却非要跨过整个美国
but you went all the way across the country.
家庭心理问题的遗传跟基因很像
Family psychological histories are a lot like genetic ones,
你骨子里就有逃跑的基因
and you have the gene for running.
所以我在问你
So I'm asking you...
你在逃离什么
What are you running from?
你说得对 我很像我爸
You're right. I'm like my dad.
我们都会逃跑
We both ran.
是的 他逃离了我妈
And yeah, he was running from my mom.
但我不是在逃离 我是在直面问题
But I am not running from, I am running to.
我是名急诊医生
I'm an ED doctor.
我会直面危机
I run to crisis.
我是说 去帮助病人
I mean, I run to help people.
是 你知道吗
And yeah, you know what?
我的童年确实很糟糕
My childhood, it sucked.
但那成就了现在的我
But it made me who I am.
这间医院很幸运有我这样的医生
And this hospital is lucky to have me.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你刚才说的这些
Thank you for that.
你觉得你能控制现在的阿得拉问题吗
Do you think you can get your Adderall under control?
可以
Yes.
你觉得继续行医
And do you think that practicing medicine
是你恢复的最佳途径吗
is the best thing for your recovery?
我知道它是的
I know it is.
那么好吧
Okay then.
回到医院去吧
Get back out there.
你可以工作了
You're clear.
让他们看看你的本事
Go show 'em how it's done.
劳拉
Lauren?
劳拉
Lauren.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what else to do.
没事
No problem.
我获得允许可以工作了
I was cleared.
氯维地平滴速 每小时一毫克
Clevidipine infusion rate: 1 milligram per hour.
贝尔福牵开器已准备好
Balfour retractor standing by.
她特别固执
She is so stubborn.
哪有孩子不觉得
Show me a kid who doesn't think
自己的父母固执的
their parents are stubborn.
她体重超标 患有糖尿病 大部分时间
She's overweight, diabetic, and spends most of her time
都在一根接一根抽烟 吃油炸食品 喝酒
chain-smoking, eating fried foods, and drinking.
她一点儿也不想改变
And she has no intention of ever changing.
那才是症结所在
That's problematic.
那就是造成灾难的因素
That's a recipe for disaster.
只有我告诉她不能再这样下去
I'm the only one telling her to stop.
她那些在羊头湾的朋友
The rest of her buddies out in Sheepshead Bay,
都有一样的坏习惯
they all have the same bad habits.
也许他们都需要一些关注
Maybe they all need a little attention.
他们需要被"击中要害"才能清醒
They need a swift kick in the pants.
你知道的 我一有时间就过去
You know, I got out there often as I can,
给他们开需要的处方
prescribe them what they need,
但那真的
but it's just...
真的不够
It's not enough.
找到了
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表