剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
So un-ravage it.
我把整个心血管科都交给了你
I gave you a whole cardio department.
发挥它的作用 因为我们非常确定
Use it, because we sure as hell
不可以干站在这里
aren't going to just sit here--
-麦克斯 -怎么了
- Max. - What?
卢娜的心脏不行了
Luna's heart is dying.
它跳不动了
It's gone.
那是我妹妹的心脏
That's my sister's heart.
我们一定要救回来
We have to save it.
不行
No.
我们要救的是莎拉
We have to save Sarah.
唯一的办法就是移植新的心脏
And the only thing that's gonna do that is a new heart.
因为原来的心脏
Because the old one
已经不行了
is out of time.
等待心脏移植的人员名单很长
The waiting list for heart transplants isn't short,
但好消息是你排在前面
but the good news is you're at the top.
而且只要能承受移植手术
And priority goes to the most severe cases
病情越严重就会越优先
that can withstand a transplant.
那太好了 但是也...
Wow. That's, uh, great. Also...
很可怕
totally terrifying.
是的 那...
Right. So, uh...
器♥官♥移♥植♥基金会提供心脏
OTF gets us a heart.
我们治好血友病
We fix the hemophilia, and...
你就可以出院了
you walk out of here.
-计划是这样的 -我喜欢这个计划
- That's the plan. - I like the plan.
我也是
Me too, so...
坚持住
Hang in there.
有个问题
Question.
不好意思 这样有点奇怪
Sorry, this is kind of weird.
没事 我是你的医生 你问我什么都行
No. I'm your doctor, you can ask me anything.
你有个妹妹吗
Did you have a sister?
你是卢娜的哥哥
You're Luna's brother.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你的妹妹把心脏捐给了我
Your sister gave me her heart.
我的父母跟我说了她的事
My...folks told me all about her.
还有她的家庭
Her family.
当你说出你的名字的时候 我...
When you said your name, I...
好像说什么都...
It didn't seem, uh, fair to...
不太对
say anything.
你只关心自己就好
You need to focus on you.
我们只是陌生人
And, uh, really, we are strangers.
我们甚至从未见过面
I mean, we've never even met before.
我们见过的
Yeah, we did.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
抱歉 不记得 我们在哪里见的
Sorry, no. Where did we meet?
我们在冷泉镇见过
We met in Cold Spring.
我很多年没有想起过
I haven't thought about
冷泉镇这个地方了
Cold Spring in...years.
以前我们周末会去那里
We used to go there on the weekends.
那里有个码头
There was this dock.
我和我妹妹就会从那儿跳下去
My sister and I would jump off
假装我们是...
and we thought we were...
你懂的
You know,
悬崖跳水者 我们很喜欢这样
cliff divers. We loved it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我就是...
That's, uh...
在那里见到你的
that's where I saw you.
在卢娜的葬礼上
At Luna's funeral.
不...
No, I...
我没有参加她的葬礼
I didn't go to the funeral.
你参加了
You--you did.
那是在心脏移植的一周后
It was in Cold Spring
在冷泉镇
a week after the transplant.
葬礼结束后 我看到你在那个码头上
After the funeral I, uh, I saw you on that dock.
你在玩打水漂
Skipping stones.
至少你是在尝试打水漂
Well, you were trying to skip stones.
你当时...
You were...
真的玩得很糟糕
You were really bad at it.
所以我走过去 问你玩得怎么样
So I went up and I asked you how the stones were going.
我永远都不会忘记 你说
You said-- I'll never forget.
你妹妹答应你的
Your sister promised to teach you.
下次一起来的时候会教你
The next time you came.
我才第一次意识到
It was the first time it hit me.
我能在这里 是因为另一个女孩不在了
I was only here 'cause another girl wasn't.
所以我就教了你
So I showed you.
你教我怎么打水漂
You taught me how to skip stones.
是的
Yeah.
我买♥♥了填词游戏本
I got Mad Libs.
我只是不敢相信他们还出版这些
I just--I couldn't believe they still publish these.
有看到喜欢的吗
See anything you like?
我的病人需要能出成果的研究
My patient needs a study that's going to deliver results.
我对这里看不到的东西更感兴趣
I'm more intrigued by what I don't see.
明确的结论
Definitive conclusions.
我的样本不够大
Well, my sample size isn't large enough
还达不到那样的精确度
for that kind of certainty, but
但是我对现在的发展很满意
I like where we're heading.
口气不小
Strong words
尤其是你失败次数比成功的多
from someone failing more than he succeeds.
这可是癌症
It's cancer.
能成功一次不错了
I'll take any wins I can get.
而且每次成功都让我离治愈癌症更近一步
And each success gets me a little closer to a cure.
你知道他们说的
Well, you know what they say.
差之毫厘 失之千里
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
有些情况是例外
And a couple other things.
你知道你的名气很大吧
You must know your reputation precedes you.
因为我的治疗效果很好吗
My reputation for exceptional results?
是因为你的魅力和强大的推销能力
Your reputation for exceptional charisma and aptitude for salesmanship.
而这对我没用
And I am immune.
因为我也有这样的名气
Because I have the same reputation.
我只关注数据
I'm only paying attention to the numbers.
你把文件拿反了
You got your file upside down.
你上当了
Made you look.
如果有人说你用不切实际的希望
What would you say to somebody who says
代替了医学的确定性 你会怎么想
you sell quixotic hope in lieu of medical certainty?
那其中一个人是对的
I'd say that someone is right.
临床试验比化疗风险高
Clinical trials are riskier than chemo.
但也是找到比化疗更好的治疗方案
They're also the only way to find a treatment better
唯一的方法
than chemo.
是 临床试验的确是不切实际
Yeah, they're quixotic, and yeah,
而且大多数都不成功
most of the time it doesn't work.
但是一旦成功了
But when it does,
就能改变世界
it's gonna change the world.
但可能永远成功不了
But it may never work.
就连堂吉诃德也打掉了几个风车
Even Don Quixote hit a couple of windmills.
他冲向其中一个风车
He lunged at one
然后立刻从马背上摔了下来
and then promptly fell off his horse.
你要多久才能知道我的病人是否符合要求
How soon will you know if my patient's eligible?
麦克斯·古德温
Max Goodwin.
你在给你老大治病
You're treating your boss.
不 我在给我的病人治病
No, I'm treating my patient,
他也是我的朋友
who also happens to be my friend.
我得先告诉你 我收治病人
I have to warn you, I don't accept patients
不以名气为标准
based on prominence.
研究的真实性非常重要
The integrity of the study is too important.
那当然
Of course.
乍一看这个不是特别适合
And at first glance, this is not a great fit.
不是不行
That's not a "No."
给我一点时间 我好好看看
Give me a beat, let me get into it.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll get back to you.
谢谢你的坦诚
Thank you for your honesty.
也谢谢你的坦诚
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表