剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
The U.S. Military--largest and most funded socialist program
社♥会♥主♥义♥项目
in the entire world.
我们有公立学校 公立图书馆
We have public schools and-- and public libraries,
还有警♥察♥局和消防局
and the police department and the fire department.
在这些项目上我们都可以支持社♥会♥主♥义♥
And we can all get behind socialism there,
就只有我们医院不可以
but just not in our hospitals.
你执意要迎难而上吗
Is this the hill you want to die on?
别看我这样 我暂时死不了
Despite all appearances, I am not dying anytime soon.
雷诺兹医生
Dr. Reynolds.
你和伊维还好吗
So, how are things with you and Evie?
笑什么
What?
你刚去过那 不是吗
You--you just went right there, didn't you?
抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我只是没法闲聊
I just don't have the headspace for small talk anymore.
好吧 我们挺好的 你知道吗
All right, well, we're good, you know?
我们真的挺好的 多亏了你
We're--we're really good, thanks to you.
你带她回家见你家人了吗
You taking her home to meet the family yet?
-还没 -为什么
- Not yet. - Why not?
你们应该去见了
You should get on that.
很高兴你回来了
You know, it's good to have you back.
-「回来」 -是啊
- "Back." - Yeah.
你回来了 是吗
You're back, aren't you?
其实我是来和麦克斯谈一下
I was actually here to talk to Max
延长我的离职期的事
about extending my leave.
延长多久
Oh, for how long?
大概 一辈子
Like...forever.
我有没有可能使你回心转意
Is there any chance I can change your mind?
没有
No.
有没有可能 麦克斯能改变你的想法
Any chance, I mean, Max can change your mind?
他也不能 所以我才想
No, which is why I wanted to
当面和他谈谈
talk to him in person.
你见到他了吗
Have you seen him?
怎么回事 情况这么糟吗
What, it's that bad?
比你想象的还严重
It's way worse.
天哪 我以为我才是那个不让人省心的
Jeez, I thought I was the liability.
劳拉
Hey, Lauren?
你知道我会支持你的吧
You know I got you, right?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
抓到一个从医院偷东西的家伙
Caught this guy stealing these from the hospital.
不 这些不是他偷的
Uh, no, he-- he didn't steal those.
是我给他的
Uh, I--I gave them to him.
这是针具交换计划的一部分
It was part of a needle exchange program.
卢克
Luke.
现在一切都公开了
Well, it's, uh... it's all out in the open now.
汉娜告诉我们她姐姐
Hannah told us that her sister
也是被虐待的受害者
was a victim of abuse as well.
但她从没想过她姐姐
But she never imagined her sister
会对其他人做出那种事
would do... that to someone else,
更别提她的家人了
let alone a member of her family.
我去给儿童保护机构打个电♥话♥
I'll call Child Protective.
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
他们会没事吧
Will they be okay?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
只是要花点时间
Just--it'll take a little time, you know?
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - For what?
做你所做的事
Being you.
我不确定这还是不是件好事了
Yeah, I'm not sure that's a good thing anymore.
安不能在这里九个月
她要照顾奶奶
她会失去工作
没人住医院
小峰两周之后就要上幼儿园了
Feng starts kindergarten in two weeks.
-他很激动 -我明白
- He was so excited. - I understand,
但活动性肺结核具有高度传染性
but active TB is highly contagious.
如果你回家 或者峰去上学
If you go home or Feng goes to school,
你们会有传染给很多人的风险
you risk infecting a great many people.
你们可能使全家人都感染
You can infect your entire family.
我要奶奶
I want NaiNai.
他们能在医院受到最好的照顾吗
Will they get the best care here at the hospital?
会的
Yes.
我们就照医生说的做
宝宝 奶奶在这呢
Bao Bao, NaiNai is here.
我不会离开的
And I'm not leaving.
小懒猪 晚安
天空中星星明亮
安和峰不仅需要抗生素
Ann and Feng need more than just antibiotics.
-他们还需要家人 -没错
- They need their family. - Right.
他们的家人可以在探望时间来
Then their family can come during visiting hours.
你觉得那个80岁的老妇人
How long do you think that 80-year-old woman
能在凳子上坐多久
can sit on that stool?
再或者他们中有谁能一直透过玻璃墙
Or for any one of them can stare at their loved ones
注视着他们心爱的人呢
through that glass wall?
那家人会适应的
The family will adapt.
这就是我所害怕的
That's what I'm scared of.
他们将适应一种没有彼此的生活
They will adapt to a life without each other.
听着 我们无能为力 好吗
Look, there's nothing we can do, all right?
安和峰必须保持隔离
Ann and Feng have to stay in isolation.
古德温医生 你需要轮椅吗
Dr. Goodwin, can I get you a wheelchair?
可以 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-麦克斯 -你能帮我一把吗
- Max. - Could you give me a hand?
我记得这个斜坡没有这么陡啊
I don't remember this slope being so steep.
麦克斯 你得停下
Max, you need to stop.
为什么 我不要
Why? No.
社区护理办公室需要这些
The Community Care office needs these.
他们会帮忙把它们分发出去的
They're gonna help pass them out.
你上次能
How long has it been
自主吞咽唾液是多久以前了
since you could swallow your own saliva?
-几天前吧 -你能自己穿衣服吗
- Few days. - Can you get dressed?
-能自己洗澡吗 -听着 化疗是有效果的
- Shower by yourself? - Look, the chemo's working.
是有效的 斯汤顿说可能
It's working. Stauton said it could be
只需要三个月
as little as--as three months.
「三个月」吗
"Three months"?
你连三个星期都撑不下去了 你在透♥支♥生命
You won't make it three weeks. You're wasting away.
听着 我只需要再多坚持一段时间
Look, I just need to hang on a little bit longer.
数字不会说谎
The numbers don't lie.
癌症会治好的
The cancer will be cured,
但最后一轮化疗时你可能已经死了
but we will run the last course of chemo into your dead body.
你这样会死的 麦克斯
You are dying, Max.
好吧 那这可能就会是我做的最后一件事
Well, then this may be one of the last things I do.
你就 麦克斯
Just--just--Max!
不用 没关系的 我们没事 谢谢你
No, it's okay. We're fine, thank you.
够了 就这样 你不许再做化疗了
It's over, you are done. No more chemo.
-你又不是我的医生 -我现在是了
- You're not my doctor. - I am now.
我是你的医生 麦克斯
I am your doctor, Max.
我要让你停止化疗和放射治疗
I'm taking you off the chemo and radiation.
我会为你找其他的治疗方法
I'm gonna find you a different regimen,
我要救你的命
and I'm gonna save your life.
但我要做的第一件事就是送你回家
But first thing I'm gonna do is send you home.
麦克斯 你该回家了
It's time for you to go home, Max.
你要回家 好好活着
You're going home to stay alive.
这还不是结局
This is not the end.
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome?
很抱歉让你经历这一切
I'm sorry to have put you through this.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你让我的整个职业生涯陷于危险之中
You put my entire medical practice in jeopardy,
现在你就直接 怎样
and now you're just gonna--what?
直接放过我吗
You're just gonna let me off the hook?
我知道你只是想帮他
I realize you were just trying to help him.
但我没帮成
But I didn't.
你说得对
You were right about me.
弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome
你知道我曾经抱过
Do you--do you have any idea how many patients
多少患者吗
I have held in my arms?
我给多少孩子买♥♥过衣服
How many kids I've bought clothes for?
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表