剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
闹钟
BGM: I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown
♪ I knew that I would, now ♪
♪ I feel good ♪
♪ I knew that I would, now ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ I got you ♪
♪ I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
♪ I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
♪ So nice ♪
♪ So nice ♪
♪ I got you ♪
♪ When I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ I know that I can do no wrong ♪
♪ And when I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ My love won't do you no harm ♪
♪ And I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
♪ I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
去新阿姆斯特丹医院
New Amsterdam Hospital.
♪ So nice ♪
♪ So nice ♪
♪ I got you ♪
♪ Whoa! I feel good ♪
锅炉故障造成了
Massive carbon monoxide poisoning
大量人员一氧化碳中毒
from a faulty furnace.
今天有个气候变化会议
There was a climate change conference, so we've got
一大堆代表马上就过来了
dozens more ambassadors coming out.
给他供纯氧 然后送到医院去
Give him 100% high flow and get him to The Dam.
♪ I knew that I would ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ I got you ♪
♪ So good ♪
♪ So good ♪
听说那些出名的医生都没接这份工作
院长只雇那些听话不闹事的医生
没人听过那个新人的名字
他们怎么可能认识他
他这五年都在中国城一家无名的小诊所工作
听说他让那家诊所转亏为盈了
因为他解雇了所有的医生和护士
别担心 姑娘
医疗主任根本不会跟护士说话 更何况炒你了
我敢打赌十有八♥九♥他都坚持不了一年
你在这呢
There you are.
我就知道你会迷路 所有的医疗主任都一样
I knew you'd get lost. All the Medical Directors get lost.
你们好
我会主持护士和清洁工的周例会
以便提高你们的工作价值 效率和环境
我跟你赌
I'll take those odds.
-去拿个床单 -急救带来的
- Grab a sheet, will you? - EMS just dropped off.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
布鲁姆医生 她已经死了
Doctor Bloom, she's dead.
没有脉搏和血压
No pulse, no BP,
面部发青 身体僵硬
cyanotic, rigor mortis.
我需要一台除颤呼吸机
I need a defib ventilator, ALS,
和一个渐冻人复苏团队
and resuscitation team, now!
这不可能 她已经死了
That's impossible, she's dead.
至少你没杀死她第二次
Well, at least you didn't kill her twice.
新阿姆斯特丹医院有一所公立学校
New Amsterdam has a public school,
还有监狱病房♥
prison ward,
以及为联♥合♥国♥准备的相关设施
and facilities for the UN.
我们在世界上首个产科内
We performed the world's first C-section
实施了世界上第一例剖腹产
in the world's first maternity ward.
新阿姆斯特丹医院是全美第一家公立医院
New Amsterdam is America's first public hospital.
患者在此无需保险或金钱
Patients don't need insurance, money...
-朵拉 我知道院史 -院长要求我
- Dora, I know the history. - The dean makes me tell it
跟每个新上任的医疗主任都说一遍
to every new medical director.
你又和多少医疗主任共事过
And how many of those have you worked with?
五年里换了五个
Five in five years.
海伦·夏普医生
Dr. Helen Sharpe.
我是麦克斯·古德温 我能做些什么
Max Goodwin, how can I help?
你太贴心了
Oh, you're too kind.
欢迎来新阿姆斯特丹
Welcome to The Dam.
-你为什么穿着手术服 -因为我是个医生
- Why are you in scrubs? - Because I'm a doctor.
-你要去什么地方吗 -我要去「早间节目」
- Going somewhere? - I have to tape segments
和梅根·凯莉录个节目
with "The Morning Show" and Megyn Kelly,
然后在维尔的肿瘤会议上发表
then give the keynote address at the oncology conference
-主题演讲 -我替你提那个吧
- in Vail. - I'll take that for you.
-谢谢 -你要在午间休息里
- Thank you. - Wow, you're gonna do all that
做这么多事
on your lunch break.
你真幽默 我要出差到下周
You're funny. I'll be back next week.
届时我们在客栈餐厅吃顿饭 我请客
We'll lunch at the Tavern-- my treat.
我不像前任医疗主任
Unlike the previous medical director,
我希望你能在这家医院里
I actually expect you to practice medicine
看病问诊 因为
at this hospital because...
怎么说呢 这是你的工作
I don't know, it's your job.
你真幽默
You're funny.
你说过这个了
You said that.
告诉你 我会不断地在全球发表演说
I'll tell you what. I'll continue giving speeches all over the world,
因为你们缺乏我给医院带来的这种曝光度
because you can't afford the kind of publicity I give this hospital.
而且我还会不停地在电视上和艾伦 奥普拉
And I'll continue my on-air appearances with Ellen, Oprah,
以及任何一提名字就如雷贯耳的人同框
and anyone else powerful enough to go by one name,
因为总得有人告诉纽约市民
because someone has to remind New York
即便新阿姆斯特丹医院是家资金不足的公立医院
that even though New Amsterdam is an under-funded public hospital,
我们仍与同私立医院不相上下
we can still go toe-to-toe with the privates
从基础护理到尖端医疗一应俱全
from basic care to state-of-the-art procedures.
我下周就回来
I will be back next week.
到时候我们在客栈餐厅吃饭
We'll lunch at the Tavern.
我请客
My treat.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她回来的话 别开掉她
If she comes back, let's keep her.
联♥合♥国♥的天然气泄漏
抱歉
Sorry.
麦克斯
Max.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我就是打电♥话♥问候一下
Just calling to say hi.
真的
Really?
-大家不都这么干吗 -大家是都这样
- Isn't that what people do? - People, yeah.
但你
You?
不太像这样的人
Not so much.
我在努力
I'm trying.
-情况 -我能
- How's the, uh... - Can I, uh...
-抱歉 什么 -不 你
- Sorry, what? - No, you--
我是
I was...
我是想问下公♥寓♥的情况
I was just going to ask about the apartment.
挺好的
Oh, it's great. Yeah.
你应该偶尔过来看看 坐在地板上
You should come by sometime. Sit on the floor,
吃点酱料包什么的
eat some soy sauce packets.
你有时间
Have you had any time...
-考虑 -麦克斯
- to think... - Max.
到点了
It's time.
-乔治娅 我得 -去拯救世界
- Georgia, I have to... - Save the world?
我知道 去吧
I know. Go.
听我说 我知道我做错了
But listen--listen, I know what I did was wrong.
我应该把你和孩子放在第一位
I should have put you and the baby first,
但我会改的
but I am gonna change.
而且我会让你重回我身边
And I'm gonna win you back.
你有十二个礼拜
Well, you have 12 weeks.
-你好 雷诺兹 -稍等
- Hey, Reynolds. - One second.
-你好 -我一直在想你
- Hey. - I've been thinking about you.
一会儿想喝一杯吗
You, wanna grab a drink later?
-去不了 -你知道当我说
- I can't. - You know when I say
「喝一杯」时并不真的是喝一杯吗
"Grab a drink" I don't really mean "Grab a drink."
我知道
I do.
抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
大家还好吗
You guys okay?
他来了
There he is.
我妹妹卢娜和我 出生在这里
My sister Luna and I were, born here
就在新阿姆斯特丹医院
in New Amsterdam.
八年后
And then eight years later,
卢娜死在了这里
Luna died here.
是在院内感染了
It was a hospital-acquired infection.
完全可以预防
Entirely preventable.
所以...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表