剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
"Six and seven minutes"?
急救员说他可能发生缺氧
EMT said he might have hypoxia.
我不知道怎么祈祷
I don't know how to pray.
我不是宗教教♥徒♥ 但我
I'm not religious, but I
多希望自己知道如何祈祷
wish I knew how to pray.
发生出血
We've got blood.
发生了什么事
What's happening? What's happening?
可能是急性呼吸窘迫综合征
Could be ARDS.
最棒的夜晚
欢迎来到唐人街
你真要穿着手术服
You're seriously taking me to the theater
-带我去剧院吗 -我得随时待命
- in your scrubs. - I'm on call,
但是当我穿上这件外套 像这样
but when I put this jacket on, like so...
你看我的眼神好像无法相信自己正在和
You're looking at me like you can't quite believe
一个如此时髦的人约会
you're dating somebody so stylish.
在我看来你也是一样的眼神
Just like looking at you.
要去看碧娜·鲍什的表演你激动吗
So, are you excited to see Pina Bausch's company?
我的天 我一直念叨她的名字停不下来
My God, I can't stop saying it.
碧娜·鲍什 碧娜·鲍什
Pina Bausch. Pina Bausch.
碧娜·鲍什
Pina Bausch.
你想知道一个关于碧娜·鲍什的
Hey, you wanna know an interesting thing
-趣事吗 -碧娜·鲍什
- about Pina Bausch? - Pina Bausch.
她的公♥司♥基本不会
It's super rare for her company to be
-在周一时表演 -是吗
- performing on a Monday. - Oh, is it?
奇怪了
Weir-sch.
-周一剧场观众稀少 -我之前都不知道
- Theaters are dark on Monday. - Did not know that.
-你想知道另一件事吗 -当然
- You wanna know another thing? - I sure do.
她的团队昨晚刚刚表演完
Her company performed just last night
在坎萨丽苏剧院
at the Kansallisooppera.
这个词讲起来更有趣
And that's even more fun to say.
-而且那是在芬兰 -真的吗
- It's also in Finland. - Really?
现在 听起来你不认为我们
Now, it sounds like you don't think we're going
会去看碧娜·鲍许
to see Pina Bausch.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
那个吗
What's that--what?
好吧 被你发现了 没有什么表演
Yeah, you got me. There's no show.
只有一个不敢相信自己运气这么好的人
Just a guy who can't quite believe his luck.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我不会看的
Not even gonna check that.
除非你说点什么
I'm not even gonna look until you say something.
不着急
No rush.
有人可能现在
Someone could be dying...
就要死了
right now.
是的 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I'll marry you.
-是吗 -是的
- Yes? - Yes.
天呐 太美了
Oh, my God, it's beautiful.
好美
So beautiful.
我得走了 我得走了
Hey, I gotta go. I gotta go.
-快去 外套给我 -好 但是我
- Go, go, go. jacket. - Yeah, but I--yeah.
我很快就好 我保证
I'll make it quick, I promise.
她说愿意
She said yes!
你知道吗 我一直在想这件事
You know--hey, hey, I've been thinking about this.
这解释了好多事 不是吗
This kind of explains a lot, don't you think?
-什么 -他在这里做的所有的这些
- What? - The--all the crazy changes
疯狂变革 这就能说通了
he made around here. That explains a lot of it.
我意思是 他组建了一个不关心钱的
Yeah, I mean, like, who-- who forms a cardio unit
心血管科室
that doesn't care about money,
还用自动贩卖♥♥机提供水果和蔬菜
or who--who puts fruits and vegetables in vending machines?
鼓励自己的员工罢♥工♥
Who encourages their own staff to stage a walkout?
你懂我的意思吗 那是一个濒死之人
Do you know what I mean? It's a--it's a dying man
在对这个体制说「去你的」 那就是他
saying "Screw you" To the system, that's who.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不知...随便什么
I don't--anything.
就加入这个对话
Just join the conversation, man.
难道说你要一直站在这里
Or are you just gonna stand there staring at me
像老卡普尔一样盯着我
like the old Kapoor?
我不知道还有个新的卡普尔呢
I was not aware there was a new Kapoor.
有 有两个差别很大的卡普尔
Oh, yes. No, there are two very distinct Kapoors.
老卡普尔是个严肃的家伙 他很少跟人说话
The old Kapoor was this solemn fellow who rarely spoke to people,
单在麦克斯上台之后 「砰」的一声
and then Max comes on the scene and bam,
突然之间你就成了一个笑眯眯的人
all of a sudden you're smiley-face guy
还非常随意地借给咖啡店姑娘两千美元
who randomly lends $2,000 to the coffee girl
治疗她的「狗」
for her quote-unquote "Dog."
你无权谈论埃拉的品格
You have no right to talk about Ella's character.
除非我有 因为她从你这拿了两千美元
Except I do, because she took $2,000 from you.
那是我给她的
I gave it to her,
而且请你记住 没有什么新的老的卡普尔
and for the records, there is no old or new Kapoor.
只有一个卡普尔
There is only Kapoor.
医生...
Doctor...
我了解到你的病人玛丽娜·拉蒂默
So I see that your patient, Marina Latimer,
预定要植入心律转复除颤器
is scheduled for an ICD.
是的
Yes.
为什么费用要由社区护理基金会支付
Why is it being charged to the Community Care Fund?
因为她的保险就是垃圾
Because her insurance is garbage.
我没在这份文件上看见麦克斯的签名
I don't see Max's signature anywhere on the document.
对 他如果没晕倒的话
Right, yeah, he would have approved that
-也会同意的 -没错
- had he not collapsed. - Right.
她情况稳定吗
Is she stable?
稳定
Yes.
这不是必须进行的手术
This is not a necessary surgery.
好吧 拉蒂默太太出入医院的次数
Okay, Mrs. Latimer has been in
比出入自己家门的次数都多
and out of this hospital more than her own home.
这个除颤器会彻底改变她的生活
This ICD will completely change her life.
医生 公立医院的职责
Doctor, a public hospital's job
不是要改变人们的生活
is not to change people's lives.
而是救人性命
It's to save people's lives.
我们不会为这个手术买♥♥单的
We will not be paying for this surgery.
院长 院长
Oh, Dean. Hey, Dean, hi.
-你找我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah.
怎么了
Hi. What's up?
你还好吗 孩子
How you holding up, kiddo?
你知道的
Uh--uh, you know.
很糟糕
Terribly.
我们是老相识了 对吧
We go way back, don't we?
是啊 我是被解雇了吗
Mm-hmm. Am I fired?
伊格内修斯 拜托
Ignatius, come on.
通常当人们说「我们是老相识了」
Well, usually when people say "We go way back,"
都是因为没有以后了
it's because you're not going way forward.
我要说的是护士和罢♥工♥的事情
This is about the nurses and the walkout.
好 对 没错
Oh, good, right. Yes.
医疗联盟想要重新参与进来
Um, HCC needs to come back to the table
帮我们取得一些进展
so we can make some progress.
他们不会重新参与进来了
They're not coming back to the table.
如果护士们也联合起来 我们就有机会
Well, if the nurses stand together, we have a shot.
他们不会重返谈判桌
They're not coming back to the table.
医疗联盟不会告诉麦克斯 但他们告诉我了
HCC wouldn't tell Max, but they told me.
如果护士参与游♥行♥ 我就别无选择了
If the nurses walk, then I have no choice.
-我只能换掉他们 -你不能
- I just have to replace them. - You can't.
你不能换掉1600名护士
You can't replace 1,600 nurses.
那么我只能关闭人手不足的病房♥
So I'll have to close the wards that we can't staff.
我只能让医生走人 让护工走人
I'm gonna have to send the doctors home, send custodial home.
很多人会失业 为什么
People are gonna lose their jobs, and for what?
我们在医疗行业工作
We work in healthcare,
却无法为我们的人♥民♥提供全面的医疗服务
and we can't provide our own people with comprehensive healthcare.
听我说
I want you to listen to me now.
麦克斯倒下了 现在不是时候
With Max down, this is not the right time.
说服护士退出吧
Convince the nurses to stand down,
否则所有人 包括病人在内
or else everyone-- patients included--
大家都要付出代价
everyone is gonna pay the price.
很好
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表