剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
他们在飓风桑迪之后买♥♥的
They got it after Sandy.
这足够给整间医院供电吗
Is it enough to power the hospital?
不够 但是可以给一层楼供电一小时
No way, but it could cover a floor for an hour.
我们找到了电源
Okay, we got a battery.
亨利维修的同时
That'll buy us a little breathing room
这能给我们一点喘息的空间
while Henry keeps working.
雷诺兹真的是在用手指捏着
Reynolds is literally holding a man's heart
-一个人的心脏 -我明白
- together with his fingers. - Yeah, I understand.
还有新生儿重症监护室里全是婴儿
And we got a NICU full of babies
每分每秒都在变冷
getting colder by the minute.
我们有一点电力 够一层楼用一小时
I can buy us a little juice for one floor for one hour.
那重症监护室 呼吸机 输液泵
Okay, so ICU, ventilators, IV pumps?
-好的 -好的
- Yes. - Yes?
什么叫「好的」
What do you mean "Yes"?
我们得选一个 我们需要分诊
We need to pick one. We need to triage.
-不行 -我们不是应该疏散吗
- Nope. - Shouldn't we be evacuating?
-不是 -疏散到哪儿 怎么疏散
- No. - To where? How?
在这样的暴风雪里 我们连街都过不了
In this storm, we can't even get across the street.
是真的 她说得对
Yeah, it's true. She's right.
我们是仅有的几家还...
We're one of the only hospitals with the, um...
我本来想说还亮着灯的医院 但是...
I was gonna say "With the lights still on," but...
我们可以将所有人集中在一层楼
We could move everybody to the same floor.
-可以 -这太疯狂了
- Yes. - That's crazy.
为什么不行 医院现在无法运作
Well, why? We're not at capacity.
这是海伦的主意
Look, it's Helen's idea.
但那是因为你不让我分诊
But that's only because you won't let me triage.
不分诊 亨利那边看不清
No triage. Look, Henry is having difficulty seeing.
你能拿个手电筒下去吗 我们在那儿碰头
Would you grab a flashlight and meet us down there?
好的
Yeah, yes.
麦克斯
Max.
-我们不能... -我们必须这样
- We cannot-- - We will.
把软柄钳递给我
Yo, hand me those soft-grip pliers.
好的
Yeah, yeah, you got it.
找到软柄钳了 给你
Going with the soft-grip. Here you go.
你是要检查转子吗
So, are you gonna check those rotors or what?
-是的 正在检查 -好的
- Yeah, I'm doing it now. - Yeah, cool.
啊哈
Boom.
-这令我印象深刻 -是吗
- I'm very impressed. - Yeah, are you?
在农场长大的男人就是这样的
Well, that's what growing up on a farm does for a man.
就会经常说「啊哈」吗
Teaches him to say "Boom" A lot?
是的
Yeah.
这些转子没问题
These rotors seem fine,
但是连接器坏了
but the connections are damaged.
-拧一下转子 -如果我能
- Tweak the rotors. - If I could just
转过去一点 可能系统里
get them to turn a little bit, there might be enough power
剩余的电力足够...
left inside the system f--
亨利
Henry!
一 二 三
One, two, three...
不行
Nothing.
拜托 亨利 坚持住
Come on, Henry. Stay with me.
坚持住 三 四
Stay with me, come on. Three...four...
-加油 亨利 -五 六
- Come on, Henry. - Five, six...
七 八 九 十
Seven, eight, nine, ten.
还是不行 我去拿个自动除颤器...
No, nothing. Let me get an AED--
别 来不及了
No, no, no. There's no time.
来吧
Here we go.
-好吧 -有脉搏吗
- All right. - Yeah?
拜托 亨利 再来一次
Oh, come on, Henry. Going again.
有了吗
Yeah?
没有 麦克斯 可以了
Nothing. No, Max, that's enough.
不 再来一次
No, one more try, one more try.
拜托 亨利
Come on, Henry.
新生儿重症监护室和重症监护室是优先区域
NICU and ICU are priority zones.
但他们在不同楼层
But they're different floors.
我们可以把婴儿转移到重症监护病房♥
We could move the babies to the ICU.
和所有人吗
And everyone else?
对 所有人都转移到重症监护病房♥ 所有患者
Yeah, move everyone to the ICU, all the patients.
把新生儿重症监护室分开
Keep the NICU separated,
把大厅里的人带上来
and bring the people up from the lobby.
我们可以把不必要的设备都关掉
We can turn off all nonessentials,
将静脉滴注转为皮下注射
convert IV drips to subcutaneous injections.
那雷诺兹手术室里的人呢
What about Reynolds' man in the OR?
-我可以帮忙 -去吧
- I can help with that. - Go ahead.
出什么事了
Wha--what happened?
他触电了
He was electrocuted,
室颤心脏骤停 心包重击后自主循环恢复
v-fib arrest with ROSC after pericardial thump.
他应该没事 但我们得监测
He should be okay, but we need to monitor
他的心率 再处理一下他手上的烧伤
his rhythm and treat the burns on his hands.
好吧 所以没有发电机吗
All right, okay. So, no generator?
除非你能修好
Not unless you can fix it.
伙计们 我可能知道谁能修好
Guys, I may know someone who can.
谁
Who?
他...
Well, he's, um...
他现在卡在核磁共振仪里
He's currently stuck in an MRI machine.
-雷克岛的患者吗 -对 就是雷克岛的患者
- The Rikers patient? - Yes, the Rikers patient.
但他原来在深水港工作 他很聪明...
But he used to work for DWP, he's smart...
-好 很好 -是啊
- Okay, great. - Yeah.
但 事实的真♥相♥是
Full disclosure, though,
他差点杀了他的同事
he sort of murdered his coworker.
-天哪 -好了
- Oh, my God. - Right.
但那不是预谋好的 他不是神经病
But it wasn't premeditated. He's not a psychopath.
他只是有点行为问题
He just has behavioral issues.
问题有点严重 你不觉得吗
A rather big one, don't you think?
没错
Yeah.
我会负全责的
I'll take full responsibility.
而且 还有个警卫在那 所以...
Plus, there's a guard there, so....
这是我们最好的机会
it's our best shot.
把这个托盘放好
Keep this tray in place.
他血压降到了90/6♥4♥
His blood pressure's dropped down to 90/6♥4♥.
-撑住 休 -你是在开玩笑吗
- Hang in there, Hugh. - Is that a fence joke?
一直说话就行
Just keep talking.
列出所有你回家以后
Make a list of all the things you're gonna do
要和你老公做的事
with your husband when you get home.
擦地脚线 叠毛巾
Scrub the baseboards, fold the towels...
虽然埃里克总说没必要叠三下
though, Eric always says three folds is overkill.
当埃里克洗衣服的时候
Eric can have an opinion on three folds
他可以对叠三下有意见
when he starts doing laundry.
说得好
Good point.
你得提醒我把这些都告诉他
You have to help me remember to tell him all this
如果我挺过去的话
if I make it.
你会挺过去的
You're gonna make it.
血压降到了82/40
BP's dropped to 82/40.
我们现在需要采取措施
We need to do something now.
低温昏迷
Hypothermic coma.
把他的体温降到接近冰点
Lower his body temp to near freezing
减缓新陈代谢
and slow his metabolism.
我刚在外面不就接近冰点了吗
Wasn't I freezing outside?
不 不 这是可控的
No, no, no, this will be controlled.
恐怕这是咱们的唯一选择
I'm afraid it's our only option.
尊重但不赞成
Respectfully disagree.
你给我带来电力了吗
You bring me some power?
没有 但我们可以现在就进行手术
No, but we can do his surgery right now.
-用什么做 -我们这有所有需要的设备
- With what? - We have all the equipment we need here.
我在阿富汗的工作条件要糟得多
I worked in far worse conditions in Afghanistan.
坎德拉里奥医生 这是我的患者 我的手术室
Dr. Candelario, this is my patient, my OR.
你的手术室有很好的照明和电力
Your OR has decent lighting and electricity.
我们可以救这个人
We can save this man,
但我需要你放手
but I'm gonna need you to let go.
字面意思
Literally.
继续静脉注射 这能让血压...
Go ahead with the IV, it'll help BP...
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表