剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我没事
I've got this.
搞什么 你要兴师问罪吗
So, what, you a punisher now?
找我的麻烦
Talking to me?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你知不知道你可能会导致他的死亡
Do you know you could have killed him?
抱歉 医生 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, Doc, I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你在给他们用氯♥胺♥酮♥
I know you're dosing them with ketamine.
你为什么这么在乎这里的事
Why do you even care what goes on up here?
这些人是我的病人
These are my patients.
你以为他们和楼下你那些听话的残疾人
You think they're like your compliant invalids
是一样的吗
from downstairs.
这些人♥渣♥整天尖叫
These scum scream,
咬人 到处乱吐
bite, spit.
你要是需要帮助就去找监狱长
Hey, you need more help you ask the warden,
但药轮不到你用 明白了吗
but you leave the medicine to us, is that clear?
咱们各司其事
You do your job, and I'll do mine.
我要做的就是让这些混♥蛋♥守规矩
And I'm gonna do what it takes to keep these bastards in line.
终于修好了
Finally, it's working.
天哪 这没用的玩意
For God's sake, useless technology.
-你是对的 -你什么意思
- You were right. - What do you mean?
从一开始你就说对了
You were right from the very start.
高科技产品出错了 我们的检验结果错了
The technology got it wrong. Our test results got it wrong.
试想一下 我们一直在检验的
Think about it--this whole time we've been testing
都是现有的病原体
for today's pathogens,
但现有的病原体全都是已经发生突变的
but today's pathogens are all mutated,
是原始菌株的进化版
evolved variants of much older strains.
而这些人所感染的病原体
What those men were exposed to up there
则是由相当原始的菌株造成的
was a much older strain...
非常常见的感染
of a very common infection.
所以即便相似度百分之九十九
So, even if it were a 99% match,
我们的仪器仍会给出不相符的结果
our equipment will still read it as a negative result.
没错
Exactly.
从他们开始的症状看
Their initial symptoms were telling you
你判断是原发阿米巴性脑膜炎
they were suffering from Naegleriasis.
大家的集体智慧和经验也认为
Our collective wisdom and experience were telling us
他们得的是原发阿米巴性脑膜炎
they were suffering from Naegleriasis.
可我们的仪器却检测不出来
And our equipment could not see it.
这也许是很古老的菌株
This may be an ancient strain,
但实质上是同一种古老的阿米巴
but it's essentially the same old amoeba.
也就是说现在的治疗手段应该仍然有效
Which means today's treatment should still be effective.
我会做好我的工作 我要做的就是
...I'll do mine, and I'm gonna do what it takes
让这些混♥蛋♥守规矩
to keep these bastards in line.
你想要证据
You asked for proof.
这个怎么样
So?
蔻迪·杰弗斯将会被解雇
Codie Jeffers is going to be fired,
立即生效
effective immediately.
谢谢你 雷诺兹医生
Thank you, Doctor Reynolds.
今后再也不会有类似的事情发生
This practice ends with her.
♪ He had his father's eyes ♪
BGM: Don't Cry Ilene by Vonda Shepard
♪ And his mother's point of view ♪
爷爷奶奶真的要迟到了
Grandpa and Grandma are really late.
他们会错过整个晚会的
They're gonna miss the whole party.
♪ He can see through ♪
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
♪ Sometimes the little things... ♪
今晚不会 明天也不会
- Not tonight, not tomorrow.
但他们得来啊
But they have to come.
我们都很久没见他们了
It's been forever since we've seen them.
只有我还想着他们
I'm the only one who even remembers them.
亲爱的 爷爷奶奶
You know, sweetheart, Grandma and Grandpa...
他们不能理解我们的家庭
They don't really understand our family.
我们家有什么不对吗
Is something wrong with our family?
没有 天呐 当然没有
No, no. God, no.
我们家没有任何问题
There's not a thing wrong with our family.
那他们为什么不想见我们
Then why don't they want to see us?
你知道的 大部分家庭
You know, most families,
他们只是不知怎么就变成了一家人
they just wind up together...right?
他们不需要去思考这件事
They don't--they don't have to think about it
或停下去问为什么他们会成为一家人
or ever even stop and ask why.
他们就成了一家人
They just are.
但你知道我们家有什么是
But you know what is so super-duper special
超级超级特殊的吗
about our family?
什么
What?
我们选择了彼此
We chose each other.
我选择了你
I chose you.
选择了你的弟弟妹妹
I chose your brothers and your sister.
我也不想要其他的方式
And I just wouldn't want it any other way.
我也是
Me either.
所以我决定不再为自己感到抱歉
So I'm--I'm gonna stop feeling sorry for myself
不再为你我感到难过
I'm gonna stop feeling sad for me and you,
而是会为爷爷奶奶感到难过
and I'm gonna feel sad for Grandma and Grandpa,
因为他们选择错过我们的爱
because they are choosing to miss out on all of us.
好吗
All right?
来 来抱抱
Here, come here.
我爱你 小不点
I love you, kiddo.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
BGM: Soul Connection
by The Diplomats of Solid Sound (feat. The Diplomettes)
♪ You don't need money ♪
♪ You don't need to cry ♪
♪ We just need to make ♪
♪ A soul connection ♪
♪ We need to find ♪
♪ A soul connection ♪
♪ To find out ♪
♪ Find out ♪
♪ That what we have is real ♪
♪ You don't need love ♪
♪ You don't need to be ♪
跟我来
Come with me.
♪ We just need to make ♪
♪ A soul connection ♪
♪ We need to find ♪
♪ A soul connection ♪
劳拉 我还以为你走了
Oh, Lauren, I thought you left.
我想给你介绍一个人
Hey, uh, I want to introduce you to someone.
这位是弗洛伊德·雷诺兹 心血管外科主任
This is Dr. Floyd Reynolds, Chief of Cardiac Surgery.
他完全可以和坚强聪明的女性相处
He can definitely handle a strong, intelligent woman,
而且他也准备好了谈一段认真的恋爱
and he is ready for something real.
这位是伊维·加里森
Uh, this is Evie Garrison,
我们的法务副总监
Associate Director of our legal team.
我觉得你们俩会非常合适
I think you two are gonna really hit it off.
这可真是
Well, that was...
像劳拉的作风 你说呢
very Lauren, wasn't it?
很高兴见到你 弗洛伊德
It's nice to meet you, Floyd.
见到你我也很高兴
It's very nice to meet you, too.
♪ Baby, it's burning ♪
♪ Looks like we made... ♪
治疗有效果了
The treatment's working.
看来这不会是你们最后一次大冒险
Looks like this won't be your last adventure.
明年 爸...
Next year, Dad...
去夏威夷
Hawaii.
我保证
I promise.
从你的打扮上看我们不会
Assuming by the outfit that we're not all going
死于古老病毒了
to die of an ancient virus?
至少今天不会
At least not today.
我们有生之年会赶上吧
It will happen in our lifetime,
我们没法准备好
and we are not ready.
我先失陪了
If you'll please excuse me.
我很抱歉让你久等了
I am so sorry for keeping you waiting.
没事 你在治病救人
Oh, no, you were curing a disease,
而我吃了好多的虾
and I was eating, like, 500 shrimp,
我们扯平了
so we're even.
埃拉...
Ella...
我从没想过要约你出来
I never meant to ask you out.
事实上 我
In fact, I was, um--
我当时是想把我的两张票都给你
I was attempting to offer you both my tickets,
但我不知道如何把话说清楚
but I did not know how to clear it up
而表现得不像个傻瓜
without feeling as foolish
就像我现在这样
as I am feeling right now.
所以搞得我们俩整晚都神经兮兮的
So we're having the same nervous breakdown all night,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表