剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
吉安娜肺部的压力
building up in Gianna's lungs.
我穿过右心房♥了
I'm through the right atrium.
你为什么总在布鲁姆医生当值的时候
So is there a reason you keep sending me
让我去急诊室会诊
to do ED consults when Dr. Bloom's on duty?
手术反应正常
Post-ops looks good.
需要理由吗
Do I need a reason?
我感觉布鲁姆医生
I get the sense Dr. Bloom
认为你在躲她
thinks you're avoiding her.
不然就是她对我的能力没有信心
That or she has no confidence in my abilities.
她认为你是个优秀的外科医生
She thinks you're an excellent surgeon.
只不过
It's just that, uh,
我和她有点情况
she and I have a bit of a situation.
不不不
No, no, no.
不是那样
Not like that.
无论如何
Well, whatever it is,
我建议你回复给你的呼叫
may I suggest you start answering your own pages?
右心室压35
Right Ventricular pressure's 35.
正在检查
Checking now.
抽出积液不起作用
Draining the fluid didn't work.
我接到你的呼叫了 怎么了
I got your page. What's up?
詹玛有冲动性攻击行为
Jemma had an impulsive aggression episode.
有多糟糕
How bad?
其他学生说是无缘无故发生
The other students said it came out of nowhere.
她尖叫着扔东西
She was screaming, throwing things.
我们让她在一个安静的房♥间里冷静 但是
We put her in a quiet room to calm down, but...
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
没安静下来
Not so quiet.
你认为我们需要叫停
Do you think we need to pump the brakes
詹玛的收养安排吗
on Jemma's home placement?
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
你女儿患了
So your daughter has a condition called
特发性肺间质纤维化
idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis,
X光片上看不出病情严不严重
and we couldn't tell how advanced it was in the X-ray...
但她需要一个新肺
But she's going to need a new lung.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
你可以给她一个新肺吗
You can give her a new lung?
通常可以
Normally, yes.
但因为你们是非法入境者
But because you're undocumented--
布鲁姆医生说你们医治所有人
Dr. Bloom says you treat everyone here.
是的 是的
We do. We do.
但是器♥官♥移♥植♥基金会
But the Organ Transplant Foundation,
不会将非法入境者列入他们的受者名单
they won't put an undocumented person on their recipient list,
因为术后护理需要
because post-operative care requires....
稳定性
Well, stability.
他们认为我们不稳定
And they don't think we have that.
是的
No.
我呢
What about me?
给她我的肺
Give her my lung.
我们可以给你做配型检查
Well, we can check to see if you're a match,
但我不能保证
but there won't be any guarantee.
有机会总比没有好
Any chance is better than none.
拜托
Please.
只剩下四个受者
That leaves only four recipients.
我们还要跟更多捐赠人谈
And we still have more donors to talk to.
希望他们别走了
Let's hope they stay in.
你为什么认为他们会有人
Why do you think any of them
和塔里克的反应不一样
will have a different reaction than Tariq?
他们是好人
They're good people,
但他们不会因为好心就捐赠
but they're not giving out of the goodness of their hearts.
等价交换
Quid pro quo.
移植链怎么样了
How's the, uh, chain going?
别提了
Don't ask.
我有个病人患了特发性肺间质纤维化
So, uh, I have a patient presenting with IPF.
她需要肺 但她是非法入境者
She needs a lung, but she's undocumented.
家庭成员配型不合适吗
No family matches?
她只有父亲 但他配型不合适
She only has her father, but he's not a match.
我希望你可以给市长打电♥话♥ 给她签证
I was hoping that maybe you could call the Mayor, get her a visa,
我们就能把她加入器♥官♥移♥植♥基金会名单了
so we can get her on the OTF list.
夏普
Sharpe?
我看不出这有什么用
I don't see how this helps.
人类白细胞抗原因子
The HLA factors.
移植手术时人类白细胞抗原决定组织相容性
把全队人叫过来
let's get the whole team in here.
我们可能有办法救所有人
We might have a way to save everyone.
失去塔尼娅·迈耶后 移植链断了
The chain fell apart when we lost Tanya Mayer,
但看来我们有个新的配型
but it looks like we have a new match for Aminah.
就是迪亚哥·莫拉莱斯
And that is Diego Morales.
那移植链就完整了吗
So the chain is complete?
只要迪亚哥同意
It will be if Diego agrees
捐赠部分肝脏
to donate part of his liver.
等等 迪亚哥捐献肝脏
Wait, how does Diego donating his liver
怎么能帮他女儿 她需要半个肺
help his daughter? She needs half a lung.
这就是移植链的切入点
That's where the chain comes in.
我们需要捐赠人的家属
We need the families of the donors
和被捐赠者们的家属发动周围的人
and the recipients to reach out to their people
来寻找可能愿意向吉安娜
to find anyone who might be willing to donate
捐献肺脏的人
their lung to Gianna.
为什么会有人愿意这么做
Why would anyone do this
他们之前明明已经拒绝了
when they weren't willing to before?
因为之前他们不会得到任何好处
Because they weren't getting anything in return before.
但现在他们可以拯救移植链中
But now they would be saving the lives
所有人的生命 其中包括他们所爱的人
of everyone in the chain, including their loved one.
这是双赢 他受益 他受益
It's a win-win. Win, win--
我们时间不多
We don't have a lot of time.
有些被捐赠者也许撑不到明天
Some of the recipients won't make it past tomorrow.
那我们就只好抓紧了
Then we better do it quickly.
你加入这个移植链
You becoming part of this chain
是我们拯救吉安娜最好的机会
is our best bet at saving Gianna.
我们知道你也许需要一些时间来作出答复
We realize you may need some time.
我加入
I'll do it.
你了解我们说的是怎么一回事吧
You understand what we're asking?
把刀子给我 我自己来
Give me the knife and I'll do it myself.
这个嘛 你还是悠着点
Well, let's hold off on that,
但我们很欣赏您的热情
but we do appreciate the enthusiasm.
现在我们谈谈不太好听的那部分
now the hard part.
让我再捐个肺 你是认真的吗
Are you seriously asking me to donate a lung, too?
不 你只需要捐肝
No, you would just be the liver donor.
我需要你做的只是帮我找到一个
What I'm asking for is help finding someone
愿意捐出一部分肺的人
willing to donate a portion of their lung.
第二个捐献者
A second donor.
所以这些话又要再说一遍
So we start this all over again.
你说的这个女孩 还只是个孩子吗
This girl, she is just a child?
她十二岁
12 years old.
她唯一的亲人只有父亲
The only person she has is her father.
他的配型不成功吗
And he is not a match?
吉安娜只能接受目标器♥官♥移♥植♥
Gianna can only qualify for a "Directed organ" Transplant.
-要是没有 -不
- Without it-- - No.
我们已经做尽了你要求我们做的事
We've done everything you've told us to do.
我们已经受够了
We've done enough.
还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else?
还有其他家属吗
Another family member?
我们需要一个肺部捐献者才能完成治疗
We need a lung donor to make this work.
我的姐姐是我唯一的亲人
My sister was all the family I had.
事情就是这样
And you know how that ended.
彼得开始为器官捐赠的事焦灼不安
Peter started getting antsy about donating,
坦白说 我们也是
and frankly, so are we.
再撑一下我们也只能放手了
At some point we're gonna have to move on.
现在请不要放弃 拜托
Just not yet. Please.
我会在能力范围内做最大努力
I'll do what I can on my end,
但目前来看 我没法给你保证
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表