剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
No need to be so formal.
好吧 我和你妈妈聊了
All right, so... I had a chat with your mom,
她告诉我你最近总是很困倦
and she told me that you're having a hard time staying awake
还会尿床
and that, uh, you've been wetting the bed.
对吗
Is that right?
好吧 没什么大不了的
Okay. No big deal, you know?
我们会搞清楚原因的 小意思
We can get to the bottom of this, easy-peasy.
好吗
Okay?
来看看情况怎么样
Let's see what we're looking at here.
这里写着你这几年
All right, says here you've been on...
一直在服用佐替平zotepine for the last few years?
用于治疗精神分♥裂♥症的药物 副作包括困倦失眠
对吗
Is that right?
学校里发生了什么事吗
Did, uh, something happen at school?
没有 你确定吗
No? You sure about that?
因为佐替平可是猛药
'Cause zotepine, my friend, that is... that's big-time.
不是开玩笑的
That is no joke.
没有发生什么你想和我聊聊的事吗
Nothing happened that you want to tell me about?
没有
No.
好吧 可以
Okay, cool. Fair enough.
他们还给你用了舍曲林All right. They've also got you on... sertraline.
抗抑郁药 可用于治疗儿童的社交恐惧症
还有思诺思And zolpidem.
用于治疗严重睡眠障碍
副作用包括神经精神系统异常
天啊 他们还给你用了阿托莫西汀Oh, my gosh, they have you on atomoxetine as well.
用于治疗注意缺陷和多动障碍
好吧 根本不用吃早饭了 对吧
Okay. I mean, uh... who needs breakfast, am I right?
每天早上一把药
Fistful of pills like that every morning?
这里还写着
Yeah. And I see that, um...
你在 几年前失去了爸爸
You also... you lost your dad a few years back?
是啊
Yeah.
一定很不好受
Yeah, that's really tough.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这样吧 李奥
You know what, Leo?
我想试试别的法子
I want to try something different.
与其把更多的药
Instead of adding more medication
加到你这张令人吃惊的表里
to your already impressive roster,
不如我们尝试一下这个计划吧
why don't we try this for a plan?
我们来停掉
Let's take you off
你所有的药
all of your medication.
我只想知道这得花多少钱
I just want to know how much this is gonna cost me.
抱歉 我没法告诉您
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you that.
我买♥♥斯巴鲁车可以货比三家
So I can compare prices on my Subaru
但我妻子的双搭桥手术却不能比较价格吗
and not on my wife's double bypass?
很有趣你知道吗 国会实际上规定
You know, it's funny, Congress actually
医院向患者透露价格是违法行为
made it illegal for hospitals to disclose prices to you,
所以这是美国唯一一个
so it's the only industry in America
拥有非竞业条款的行业 但是...
with a noncompete clause, but...
雇员在解除雇佣关系几年内
不能从事与雇主相竞争的工作
给你的国会议员打电♥话♥ 抵♥制♥这个条款
call your congressperson. Resist!
你迟到了
You're running late.
-要干什么 -所有事
- For what? - For everything.
朵拉 我在教育患者
Dora, I'm educating patients.
你在煽动暴♥乱♥
You're inciting riots.
医学院院长又打电♥话♥了
Dean of medicine called again.
别理
Pass.
你不能一直不理他 麦克斯
You can't keep ignoring him, Max.
你开除了一半的医生
When you fire half the staff,
挖空了整个医院
disembowel an entire hospital,
你必须预料到你的上司会让你...
you have to expect your boss is gonna be on you--
怎么 重新填满吗
To what? Re-bowel it?
听起来有点恶心 不是吗
Sounds gross, doesn't it?
麦克斯
Max!
夏普医生 回到前线了
Dr. Sharpe, back in the trenches.
-重新回来感觉如何 -我不知道
- How's reentry? - I wouldn't know.
你今天早上没来就诊
You didn't show up to your appointment this morning.
我去开科室主任会议了
Well, I had a department chair meeting.
我相信你也没去
Which you missed, I believe.
因为我们有约诊
Because we had an appointment.
我忘记什么了吗
What--how--did I forget something?
没 没 只是
No, no, just, uh,
夏普医生和我之间有点小事
Dr. Sharpe and I have a little thing.
非常 不要紧
Very, uh, informal.
这不是不要紧 这很严重
It's not informal, it's quite serious.
-有多严重 -没多严重
- How serious? - Not very.
我会摆平的
I'm taking care of it.
是吗
Are you?
你今天吃东西了吗
Have you eaten today?
浓缩咖啡算吗
Does espresso count?
朵拉 麻烦你给他拿个苹果
Dora, would you mind getting him an apple?
苹果
An apple?
他会在我办公室
He'll be in my office.
我不能去 我行程超满
Uh, can't. I got a full schedule.
下午两点的行程刚刚取消了
You 2 p.m. just canceled.
谢谢你 朵拉
Thank you, Dora.
我想你应该去给我找个苹果
Thought you were getting me an apple.
麦克斯 你得了癌...
Max. You have can--
我们有1500名患者
We have 1,500 patients.
我没时间当他们的一员
I don't have time to be one of them.
你最好在没时间之前
You better find the time
找点时间
before you run out of it.
控制乔赛特心脏血流的
One of the valves that controls the flow of blood
其中一个瓣膜破裂了
through Jozette's heart is broken,
血液反流进肺中
and blood is backing up into her lungs,
导致她无法呼吸
which is why she can't breathe.
怎么会这样呢 乔赛特很坚强的
But how could this happen? Jozette is strong.
她是海地人♥民♥的援助工作者
She's an aid worker for the people of Haiti.
我得去让拉贝尔
I have to get to Jean-Rabel.
这个星期 我们村子发生了泥石流
This week, a mudslide hit our village.
死了好多人
So many people have died.
这或许就能说通了
That might explain what happened.
你觉得是应激性心肌综合征
You thinking takotsubo syndrome?
没错
Yeah.
听起来不太好
That sounds bad.
它还有一个名字叫做
Another name for it
「心碎综合征」
is, uh, broken heart syndrome.
泥石流一定使乔赛特过度悲伤
The mudslide may have caused Jozette so much grief
导致她心动过速
that it actually made her heart beat so hard that
导致心肌撕裂
it tore the muscles that hold it together.
我讨厌无助的感觉
I hate to feel helpless.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
我能修复破碎的心脏
I can fix a broken heart.
现在 我们要给你做术前准备
Now, we're gonna get you prepped for surgery
然后尽快送你回家
and get you home as fast as we can.
能让我们先做个守护式吗
First may we perform a Gad Ko?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, a what?
那是一种保护仪式
It's a protection ritual.
在皮肤上划开个小口 用草药擦拭
We make a cut in the skin, rub in herbs.
不行 这没得商量
Oh, no, that's out of the question.
皮肤上有任何伤口都有可能导致感染 所以
Any cuts to the skin can introduce infection, so...
守护式将我和鲁瓦神联♥系♥在一起
Gad Ko attaches Lwa to me.
保护我免受意外伤害
Protects me from accidents.
好吧 乔赛特
Okay, look, Jozette,
不会有任何意外
there won't be any accidents, all right?
我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去做术前准备
I have to prep for surgery.
是真的
It's true.
他以前很有活力
He used to be energetic.
傻乎乎的
Silly.
但你不能就这样
But you--you can't just
把他的药都停了
take him off of all of his medications.
-他不用吃药吗 -老实说 不知道
- Doesn't he need them? - Honestly, I don't know.
我不知道他需要什么
I don't know what he needs.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表