剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
♪ Ten days of perfect tunes ♪
♪ The colors red and blue ♪
♪ We had a promise made ♪
打扰了
Excuse me.
♪ We were in love ♪
「被失联」是什么意思
What does ghosted mean?
意思是某个你爱的人
Oh, that's when someone, that you love,
从你的生活消失掉了
disappears from your life.
谁和你失联了
Who ghosted you?
♪ To call for hands of above ♪
我儿子
My son.
♪ To lean on ♪
但我想是我先开的头
But I think I ghosted him first.
♪ And you, you knew the hand of the devil ♪
♪ And you ♪
♪ To call for hands of above ♪
♪ To lean on ♪
♪ Wouldn't be good enough ♪
♪ For me no ♪
♪ To call for hands of above ♪
♪ To lean on ♪
♪ Wouldn't be good enough ♪
夏普医生 我需要你
Dr. Sharpe, I need you to--
你知道人们要花多长时间
Do you have any idea how long people wait
才能预约到我吗
to get an appointment with me?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
-我是一名出色的医生 -没错
- I'm an excellent physician. - Yeah.
一位才华横溢的医生
An extraordinary physician.
而且我笑容可掬
And I have a radiant smile.
好吧 能让我说完吗
Okay, can you let me finish?
不行 能让我先说完吗
No, do--Can you let me finish?
如果你质疑我的能力
If you don't have faith in my abilities,
如果你说不出「我要你当我的医生」
if you can't say, "I need you to be my doctor,"
那这个决定将会
then you're making a mistake
-让你后悔终生 -我要你当我的医生
- that could cost you your life. - I need you to be my doctor.
我想当一个爸爸
I wanna be a father.
我想当一名丈夫
And I wanna be a husband.
所以我要把我的生命...
So I'm putting my life...
托付给你
In your hands.
-我不接受讨价还价 麦克斯 -我知道
- I won't bargain with you, Max. - I know.
-别想和我商量 -都听你的
- I won't negotiate. - I'm all in.
不管你说什么 我都照做
Whatever you say, I'll do it.
请一定当我的医生
Just please be my doctor.
在接收化疗和放疗前
How much time do I have before the, uh,
我还有多长时间
chemo and radiation?
三周
Three weeks.
有没有可能把时间...
Is there any way that we could kind of--
-麦克斯 -开个玩笑
- Max. - Just kidding.
三周
Three weeks.
好吧
Okay.
不打扰你了 我时间不多了
If you'll excuse me, I don't have a lot of time.
-乔治娅哪去了 -出院了
- Where's Georgia? - Discharged.
BGM: Build a Stage (Instrumental version) by Bronze Radio Return
医院急诊室
停下 等等 等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
我不许你这么做 听见了吗
I'm not letting you do this, okay?
你不能去康涅狄格州
You're not going to Connecticut.
我们还没到那种程度
We're not there yet.
我懂 但她快了 乔治娅 她快出生了
I know, but she is, Georgia. She's there.
摸摸
Here.
我们的女儿就快要出生了
Our--Our daughter is almost here.
而她来到这世上看到的第一眼
And the first thing that she's gonna see in this world
将是你美丽的面容
is your beautiful face.
她会像我一样爱上你
She's gonna love you like I love you.
而望着你许久以后 或许
And then maybe after a really, really long look,
她会转头寻找我
she is gonna turn and look for me.
如果我不在 她会好奇我在哪儿
If I'm not there, she is gonna wonder where I am.
我去哪里了
Where did I go?
她认得我的声音
She knows my voice.
乔治娅 她认得我的声音
Georgia, she knows my voice.
我必须在场
I have to be there.
我必须待在这儿
I have to be here.
让我带你回家吧
Let me--Let me take you home.
就让我来照顾你们吧
Let me take care of you both, please.
在我们的家里 让我帮你
In our house. Let me help you.
因为若我连自己的妻女都帮不了 那...
Because if I can't help my wife and my daughter, then...
如果这样真的行不通
And I--If it's really not working,
只要你一句话我保证开车
say the word and I promise I will drive you
亲自送你去康涅狄格州
to Connecticut myself.
-好 -太棒了
- Okay. - Great.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我要当爸爸了 我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father. I'm gonna be a father!
这是我的妻子
That's my wife.
没事
It's all right.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father!
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表