剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Instead we fought because...
她很担心他的事我们吵了起来
Rohan had not come back home and she was worried.
我告诉她不必如此因为
I told her not to be because
罗汉就是个...
Rohan was a...
不成器的家伙
lost cause.
我们怒气冲冲地
We both went to bed...
上♥床♥睡觉
angry.
之后她再也没能醒来
And then she didn't wake up.
这些年来 我以为
All these years, I thought that
我是因为没有向她道歉
I was hurting because I didn't get to tell her I'm...
而感到心痛
I'm sorry.
但现在我知道是因为
But now I know it's because
我没有告诉她...
I didn't get to tell her that...
我喜欢她的笑容
I loved her smile.
BGM: Into Dust by Mazzy Star
她的恶作剧
Her mischief.
她的心
Her heart.
我们上楼给你找个能躺的地方
Let's get you upstairs so you can lie down.
好的
Yeah.
那就
It'll be--
这里就行
Right here's fine.
麦克斯
Max?
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
没事 我只是...
Yeah, I'm just...
有点累
Just tired.
是啊
Yeah.
就快到午夜了
Well, it's almost midnight.
女巫时间
The witching hour.
你相信那种东西吗
Do you believe in all that stuff?
说不好
I don't know.
你信吗
Do you?
我也说不好
I don't know either.
麦克斯
Max?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
关于我们的关系
About us.
好的
Okay.
我们之间的事...
This thing between us...
把我身上的外套脱掉
Get this jacket off of me.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表