剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
just out of courtesy.
你会给她投票吗
Are you gonna vote with her?
我会做对医院最有利的事
I'm gonna do what's best for this hospital.
我跟你说两句
Hey, let me talk to you for a second.
布鲁姆去度假了吗
All right, so Bloom's on vacation?
是的
Yeah.
就这样 她就...
That's it? She just--
-她就什么都不管了 -那你想怎样
- She just dropped everything? - What do you expect?
她一直连着上班 两轮之后又两轮
She's been pulling doubles. Doubles on top of doubles.
而且她又不肯少吃点阿得拉
And she wouldn't chill it with the Adderall.
已经失控了
It was out of control.
她只是需要休息
My girl, she just needed a break.
谢天谢地他们终于逼她去休息了
I just thank God they finally made her.
等一下 谁逼她的
Whoa, whoa. Who made her?
等等 你以为她真的是去度假了
Wait, you thought she was actually on vacation?
她没有再哭或者发抖了
She's not crying or shaking anymore.
这是个进步
I'd call that progress.
她看上去几乎很平静了
She looks almost peaceful.
几乎
Almost.
你在想什么
What's going on in there?
我只是在想今天早上的事
It's just, um, I was just thinking about this morning.
没有一件事是正常的
How nothing was normal.
这里什么时候正常过
What's ever normal around here?
我的早上一般都是正常的
My mornings usually are.
但今天所有事都...
But today everything was...
不正常
It was out of whack.
我从费城回来 完全不同的日程
I was coming back from Philly. Totally different schedule.
坐不同的地铁
Different subways.
我甚至连进医院都走了不同的路
I didn't even come into the hospital the same way.
你不能这么想
Well, you can't think about that,
这样的话万一你没有发现她会怎么样
then what if you hadn't found her.
不是这个问题
Well, no, it's not that.
你有过这样的感觉吗 就是上天在试图
Do you ever feel like--like the universe is trying
告诉你一些事
to tell you something?
一直这么觉得
Only all the time.
你知道我有多想要个孩子
You know how much I want to have a baby.
但是我的身体并不是很配合
And my body hasn't exactly been cooperating.
如果是上天让我们相遇的呢
What if the universe brought us together?
海伦
Helen--
万一祖赫拉是我命中注定的孩子呢
What if Zuhrah is the baby that I was meant to have?
祖赫拉
Zuhrah?
我不能一直叫她无名婴儿
I couldn't keep calling her Baby Doe.
她得有个名字
She needed a name.
的确
She did.
我很喜欢祖赫拉
I've always loved Zuhrah.
作为一个女孩的名字
For a girl.
如果我有女儿的话
If I had a girl.
我把我的十分钟给了卡普尔医生
I'm giving Dr. Kapoor my ten minutes.
你
You.
我已经对你很有耐心了 卡普尔医生
I've tried to be very patient with you, Dr. Kapoor.
十分钟的会诊 没有那么复杂
Ten minute consults. It's not that complicated.
时间不够
It's not enough time.
其他人就够
Well, it is for everyone else.
我的急诊室 按我的规则来
My ED, my rules.
不是布鲁姆医生的
Not Dr. Bloom's.
你不想像布鲁姆医生一样管事
For someone who does not want to run things like Dr. Bloom,
但说的话跟她一模一样
you sound exactly like her.
患者来了
Incoming!
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
清洁工说院长在你办公室外的走廊里
Janitor says the Dean just collapsed in the hall
晕倒了
outside your office.
院长 我们会好好照顾...
Dean, we're gonna take good care--
-交给我吧 -董事会会议
- I got this, I got this. - Board meeting.
我得去参加董事会会议
I have to go to the board meeting.
这事你就别操心了
Don't worry about that.
先关心你的健康问题吧
Just worry about getting you healthy.
准备静滴硝普钠
Give me nitro and let's set up an IV stat.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
麦克斯
Max,
我们还在想你怎么还不来
we were wondering what was taking so long.
彼得刚在新阿姆斯特丹医院心脏病发作
Peter had a heart attack at New Amsterdam.
-什么 -但他会没事的
- What? - But he's gonna be all right.
我们希望他能尽快康复
We expect him to make a quick and full recovery.
那就好
Oh, well, that's good to hear.
老实说 他在这发病比在其它任何地方都好
Honestly, there was no better place for him to have had it
周围是一群出色的员工
than right here surrounded by an amazing staff
他们几乎和这个董事会备受尊敬的成员一样
who appreciate him almost as much as the esteemed members
欣赏他
of this board.
我知道我是如此
I mean, I know I do.
他从不退缩 不是吗
He never backs down from a fight, does he?
他总是敦促我为医院着想
Always pushes me to do what's best for our hospital.
没有他 我不可能成为如今的医疗主任
I can't be the medical director I am without him.
不管怎样 他衷心感谢你们
Anyway, uh, he sends along his heartfelt thanks
感谢你们一直以来的支持
for your ongoing support.
你怎么样 有多疼
How's your--how's your pain?
疼痛程度如何
How's your pain level?
慢慢习惯了
I've learned to live with it.
亚历克斯跟我说了你们在伊♥拉♥克♥的经历
Alex told me about what happened in Iraq.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
穆斯塔法 亚历克斯不知道的是什么事
Mustafa, what doesn't Alex know?
没什么
Nothing.
我不能
I can't...
永远不能让她知道 她会认为那是她的错
She can't ever find out. She'll think it was her fault.
-她为我做了很多 -好 没事的
- She's done so much for me. - Okay, it's okay.
没关系
It's all right.
你说的话 我会为你保密
Anything you say, it's between us.
好吗 完全保密
All right? This whole thing.
到这里的时候 我以为一切都会好起来
I thought everything would be better when I came here.
有些东西是好了
Some things were.
亚历克斯和她的家人努力让我感觉舒适
Alex, her family, they tried to make me feel at home.
但当我出门
But when I'd go out...
去电影院 商店 去找工作的时候
To the movies, the store, to look for a job...
人们看着我 好像我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People just looked at me like I was a terrorist.
有人甚至当面这么说
Some even said it to my face.
「支持我们的军队」只是个口号♥
So much for "Support our troops", huh?
你想过回家吗
What about going home? You ever think of doing that?
我不能
I can't.
在那儿 我是个叛徒
There, I'm a traitor.
因为你为我们工作
Because you worked for us.
我想也许能在这个城市遇见其他伊♥拉♥克♥人
I thought maybe here in the city I could meet other Iraqis.
成为某个群体的一份子
Be part of a community.
但他们没有
But they don't...
他们没有经历过战争
They weren't in the war.
他们不明白
They don't understand.
没人可以让我...
There's no one that I can...
我没有归宿了
I don't belong anywhere.
亚历克斯
Alex.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我不想撒谎
You know, I'm--I'm not gonna lie.
他要康复还有很长的路要走
He's got a--a long road back from here.
好消息是 我可以让他参加
But the good news is I can get him into a program here
我们诊所的酷刑幸存者项目
at our clinic for torture survivors,
他们能为他提供很多
and they will be able to provide him with a lot
他需要的心理和身体的治疗
of the therapy he needs, both mentally and physically.
但是...
But...
他需要的不止这些 是吗
Oh, he's gonna need more than that, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
告诉我需要我做什么
Well, just tell me what I need to do.
不吃了吗
You finished?
好吧
Okay.
脾气别那么大
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表