剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
He has shown great strength.
比我想的还要强
More than I knew he had.
我应该对他更有信心的
I should have had more faith.
现在也不迟
It's never too late.
吃花生吗
Peanuts?
烤肉的还是香浓
Barbecue or Tangy Fiesta?
香浓
Tangy Fiesta.
我想送罗汉一个礼物
I would like to give Rohan a gift.
-以示支持 -可以
- Show my support. - Yeah.
但是最近我送的礼物
But recently my gifts have been
完全被误解了
completely misunderstood.
我听说了
I hear that.
家属总会觉得你有什么企图
And families see agendas in everything.
你想送什么
What you thinking?
一间公♥寓♥
An apartment.
只是很小的一间 不是豪华的那种
Just a small one. Nothing too fancy.
你不会用豪华的房♥子惯坏他的
Yeah, you wouldn't want to spoil him with a fancy one.
我四十年来都是医生
I have been a doctor for the last 40 years.
我的钱多得不知拿来干什么
I've had more money than I know what to do with.
这是个好主意
It's a beautiful idea.
用你的钱去帮助你关心的人
Use your money to help someone you care about.
不然要它何用 对吧
What else is it for, right?
谢谢你能来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
那就是她吗
Is that her?
她就是在这里做的移植手术
She had the transplant here.
从那之后她一直会回来
She's been coming back ever since.
我原来都不知道...
I didn't even know...
卢娜是器官捐赠者
Luna was an organ donor.
对你父母来说
It probably wasn't the easiest thing
谈论这件事情可能没那么容易
for your parents to talk about.
我父母甚至没带我去她的葬礼
My parents didn't even take me to the funeral.
他们直接把门关了
They just kinda shut the door.
你告诉她你是谁了吗
Have you told her who you are?
没有 她的烦心事够多了
No, she has enough on her mind.
这不是关于我的事
It's not about me.
不是吗
Isn't it?
卢娜的心脏
Luna's heart...
在跳动
is beating.
就在那儿
Right over there.
神奇的是
And the amazing thing is,
她获得了另一次机会
she gets another chance.
三十年前 这里的医生
30 years ago, the doctors here
让卢娜的心脏停止跳动
let Luna's heart stop.
但这次不会了
Not this time.
伊维
Hey. Uh, Evie.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
我正在埋头苦看
Slogging through the...
这些疯狂的医疗事故索赔单
madness of malpractice claims.
希望不是我的科室
Oh. Not my department, I hope.
我经常弄完之后就把尸体藏起来
I always hide the bodies when I'm done.
这一点都不好笑
I--that was not even a little bit funny.
好吧 那个
Okay, uh, listen.
那天我提到
The other day when I mentioned that
我和雷诺兹 我们...
Reynolds and I, we...
我们原来
we kinda had this, uh,
睡过
fling?
把那件事情提出来
That was, uh, that was bad form.
真是不应该
To bring that up.
我意思是 我完全背叛了...
I mean, I totally betrayed the...
我们之间的...
sisterhood of...
姐妹情谊
sisters.
还是什么的
Or whatever.
我觉得你和雷诺兹很般配
I think you and Reynolds are perfect for each other.
这也是我介绍你们在一起的原因
I mean that's--that's why I introduced the two of you, so.
我来
Let me bail you out here.
太好了 拜托快点
Oh, great, please hurry.
我知道雷诺兹和我在一起之前有过一段感情
I know Floyd had a life before me.
我很高兴
I'm glad he did.
我只是想知道你们两个是不是结束了
I just need to know if you two are over.
我们结束了
Oh. Oh, we're over.
我们完完全全结束了
We are the very definition of over.
我喜欢弗洛伊德
I like Floyd.
但我之前做出了错误的决定
But I've made bad bets before.
如果你真心在乎我们的姐妹情谊
So if you really are a card-carrying member
如果你真心在乎我们的姐妹情谊
of the sisterhood of sisters,
你以后不要再让我这么做了
you won't let me do it again.
因为我没时间
Because I do not have time.
所以你和弗洛伊德完了吗
So are you and Floyd done?
伊维
Evie.
你根本不用担心这个
It is not something that you have to worry about.
好吗
Okay?
那我就不担心了
Then I won't.
好的
Okay.
那个看起来很有趣
That looks fun.
输入这个
This, uh, infusion
会替换你身体正在破坏的那些凝血因子
replaces the clotting factor that your body is destroying.
你可以直接替换它 这么简单吗
So you can just replace it? It's that simple?
不是 根本没那么简单
Unfortunately, it's not simple at all.
但是可以做到
Uh, but it's very doable.
已经成功过很多次了
It's been done successfully many times.
我们输入的凝血因子
We need to infuse the factor
要和你身体正在破坏的因子数量完全相同
at the exact same rate that your body is destroying it,
要弄清这个比率非常不容易
which is an incredibly difficult rate to find.
但还是 可以做到
But again, doable.
凝血因子太多 血液会凝结
Too much factor and your blood will clot.
你有可能中风
You could suffer a stroke.
或者突发心脏病
Or a heart attack.
凝血因子太少 可能会再一次出血
Too little and you could start to bleed again.
我们不会让这发生的
Which we won't let happen.
我会做一个部分凝血活酶时间的测定
I'll be doing a blood test called the PTT.
我每二十分钟会从中心静脉置管抽取血液
I'll be drawing it from the central line every 20 minutes,
然后根据检测结果调整输液的速率
and then based on the results, I will adjust the rate of infusion.
会花很长时间吗
Will that take a long time?
-会的 -希望不会
- Yes, it will. - Uh, hopefully not.
这个我们也不能确定
It's not something that we can definitively know.
是 但是不管需要多长时间
Yeah, but however long it may take,
我都会不分昼夜一直在你身边
I will be here by your side night and day
直到调整妥当
till we get it right.
为什么是我
Why me?
什么
Excuse me?
你是管理整个医院的医疗主任
Well, um, you're the Medical Director of the entire hospital.
你为我放下了所有事情 这位...
You're dropping everything for me, Dr., um...
古德温医生 麦克斯
Goodwin. Max.
只是因为这个病例很有意思
Just an interesting case.
古德温医生 夏普医生
Dr. Goodwin, Dr. Sharpe.
能出来一下吗
Could I have a minute?
失陪了
Excuse us.
我拿到了
I, uh, I got the results
莎拉心脏的活检结果
from Sarah's heart biopsy.
心脏肌肉不仅出现纤维化
The heart muscle showed both fibrosis
还出现了T细胞渗透
and T-lymphocyte infiltration.
四级病变
It's Grade 4.
情况没有恶化
Well, it doesn't get much worse.
好 那我们就增加环孢霉素的剂量
Okay, so we up the cyclosporin dose.
-为什么 -增加剂量
- Why would we-- - If we up the dose
就能提高脉冲类固醇
and we add pulse steroids.
就能找到抗T细胞因子
And we look for an anti T-cell agent--
这是不可能的
That's out of the question.
莎拉不停出血给心脏带来的压力
Look, the stress from Sarah's hemophilia
已经严重破坏了她的心脏
has ravaged her heart.
那就不要让它破坏
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表