剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Jimmy couldn't have gone far.
肿瘤科的败血症 病人失踪
Sepsis in oncology, missing patients--
这种事不应该在新阿姆斯特丹医院发生
this isn't supposed to happen here at New Amsterdam.
这毕竟是个医院 麦克斯
Well, it's still a hospital, Max.
人们会生病 害怕 或者...
People get sick, scared, or--
-别说出来 -死
- Don't say it. - Die.
老兄 我刚说了「别说出来」
Dude, I just said, "Don't say it."
为什么 我明明...我的天哪
Why--I literally-- oh, my God.
-认真的吗 -特工们 刚刚半小时里
- Seriously? - Agents, have you seen
你们有看到一个十岁大
a ten year old boy, straight brown hair
棕色直发的男孩吗
in the last thirty minutes?
我没有
I have not.
你当然没有看到
Hm. Right. Of course you haven't.
我能问问你看到什么了吗
Can I just ask, what have you seen?
四个护理员 十二个病人
4 orderlies, 12 patients,
九个医生 十七个护士
9 doctors, 17 nurses,
一个清洁工 两对妻子怀孕的夫妇
a janitor, and 2 pregnant couples
在找D楼
looking for building D.
三对
3 couples.
既然教皇今天可能不会来了
Wow. Yeah, since the Pope probably isn't coming today...
你和你们的人用另一种方式帮我们如何
How about you and a few of your guys help us out in another way?
闻
Scent.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now, please?
我的上级希望你们能先留在这
My supervisor wants you to stay put
直到教皇离开市里
until the Pope leaves the city.
直到...
Till--
不是吧
come on, come on!
直到教皇离开市里
Till the Pope leaves the city?
我们看起来像是要刺杀教皇的杀手吗
Do we--do we look like pope assassins to you?
他连自己眼镜在哪儿都不知道
He doesn't even know where his glasses are
而眼镜就在他头上
and they're on top of his head.
我是和平主义者
Right? I'm a pacifist.
我甚至不打苍蝇
I can't even swat a fly.
我们都应该享用一杯好茶
We should all have a nice cup of tea.
喝茶 马丁和萨米拉在来的路上了
Tea? Martin and Sameera are on their way here right now.
我们就要错过自然历史博物馆的过夜了
We're gonna miss the sleepover at the Natural History Museum
而你在跟我说喝茶
and you're talking to me about tea?
这是肉桂味的
It's cinnamon spice.
我是挺喜欢肉桂味的
I do love cinnamon spice.
自然历史博物馆晚上一定很吓人
The Museum of Natural History must be so creepy at night.
你晚上一定很吓人
Yeah, well, you must be so creepy at night.
那些死了的动物和它们的眼睛
You know, with those all dead animals with their eyes.
我家罗汉小时候从来不喜欢去那里
My Rohan never liked to go there as a child.
是很可怕
It's creepy.
不是的
No, it's not.
是有魔力的 美好的 而且有教育性
It's magical, it's wonderful, and it's educational.
三大优点
The trifecta.
你没有在听
You're not listening.
不 很明显
No, you guys are having
你们在跟我说不同的事
a different conversation than I am, clearly.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Ah, Jesus! - What's the matter?
-好烫 -不 其实
- Scalding hot. - Uh, no, actually, it's kinda
这是最合适的温度
the perfect temperature.
我的腿火♥辣♥辣的疼
Ah, my leg's on fire.
你腿上是否经历过奇怪的感觉
Have you been experiencing strange sensation in your leg?
刺痛
Tingling.
断断续续的
On and off.
下班以后刺痛是不是会有好转
Is it better after work hours?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你有感觉异常性股痛综合征
You have meralgia paresthetica.
-是你的枪导致的 -我的枪
- It's caused by your gun. - My gun?
是的 它压在你股外侧皮神经上
Yeah, it's pressing on your lateral femoral cutaneous nerve.
如果你换成肩上的皮套
If you switch to a shoulder holster,
你的症状就会消失
your symptoms should go away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我问你个问题 在你的行业当中
So let me ask you something. In your line of work,
会有很多杀手会停下来
do a lot of assassins stop to diagnose
给陌生人诊断神经疾病吗
strangers with nerve disorders?
夏普医生 和你一样 我相信爱
Dr. Sharpe, like you, I do believe in love.
但是爱不能改变法律
But love doesn't change the law.
法律赋予希门尼斯先生有权
The law grants Mr. Jimenez the right to determine
做出勃兰特先生医疗决定的权利
the medical decisions for Mr. Brandt.
除非你还有别的东西要呈现
Unless you have anything else to present.
没有了 法官大人
I don't, Your Honor.
那么就到此结束了
Then I'm afraid to say we're done.
法定监护权归希门尼斯先生所有
Legal guardianship remains with Mr. Jimenez.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
沃尔特
Walt.
我们回家吧
Let's get you home.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
躲着
Hiding.
如果我可以振作起来 我会和你一起
Huh. If I thought I could get back up I would join you.
你有家人吗
You got a family?
我生他们的气
I'm mad at 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
都是权威人士
Authority figures.
我也在生他们的气
I'm mad at them too.
我要是老一点就好了
I wish I was old.
我要是年轻一点就好了
I wish I was young.
找到他们了
Found them.
亲爱的 我们很担心你
Oh, honey. We were so worried about you.
你们会住在不同的房♥子里吗
Are you going to live in different houses?
不会
No.
你们还会彼此相爱吗
Will you still love each other?
当然会的
Of course.
但你们会下地狱
But you're gonna go to hell.
吉米
Jimmy.
事情没那么简单
It--it's not that simple.
离婚是一种罪过 修女弗朗西丝这么说的
Divorce is a sin. Sister Frances said so.
她说犯罪是不好的
She said sinning isn't cool.
她说错了吗
Is she wrong?
没有 她说得对 犯罪是不好
No, she's right. Sinning isn't cool.
所以你们会下地狱而我去天堂
So you'll go to hell and I'll go to heaven
就不能和你们在一起了
and not be with you
永远的
forever.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-中了我的埋伏 -我看出来了
- It's an ambush. - I see that.
所以我们被踢出足底按♥摩♥课了吗
So are we kicked out of foot massage class?
没有 但很多人在搜索
No but there were a lot of people googling
子痫前期和换气过度
preeclampsia and hyperventilating.
换气过度有点像拉玛泽无痛分娩法
Well, hyperventilating is kinda like Lamaze,
所以是很好的练习 是吧
so good practice, right?
对不起
Sorry.
不好笑
Not funny.
今天有点心不在焉
Kind of off my game today.
-发生了什么 宝贝 -没什么
- What is going on, babe? - Ah, it's nothing.
-我应该回去工作了 -麦克斯
- I should get back to work. - Max.
好吧 只是
Okay, it's just that--I mean,
脚底按♥摩♥
foot massages?
站着蹲着
And standing squats, and, uh--
给孩子换尿布
uh, changing doll diapers.
那堂课的重点太离谱了
The focus of that class is just way off.
亲爱的 那堂课的重点是关于分娩的
Babe, the focus of that class is managing labor.
那堂课的重点
The focus of that class is situations
你可以用硬膜外麻醉来解决
that you could handle with an epidural
你需要的是做好准备
when what you need to focus on is getting ready.
我是想说 你需要
I mean you--you need to get...
你需要做好准备
You need to get ready.
以防万一
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表